Anyone watch Dr. Pimple Popper on TLC?

sleepy

Why the fukk do people wait until the lump is the size of a softball before seeing a doctor?

Did you not notice when it was the size of a golf ball?

maxresdefault.jpg

Saw one episode. A 40 something male had a knot above his need his whole life. But it got so big, like the size of a 16 inch softball that it began getting in the way. He would constantly hit doorway entrances.

Dr. said she never saw anything like it. She sliced it open and a ton of white material poured out. It turned out to be a cyst. The procedure was very painful but the guy was so happy and relieved when over.

You can probably find the video on YouTube.

I had a sweet cyst on the back of the base of my head a couple years ago that got infected.  Started out BB size and grew to golf ball size in the matter of a few days.  

Think I still have pictures of that bad boy on my phone.  

Question, can a cyst get infected, or is it already infected, but contained?

I saw a video once of a cyst on a horses back being "drained", it was disgusting, it was like gallons of nasty goo being pushed out, you'd think it's done and nope, here comes another quart.

Oh yeah.  Doctor went to town on this thing for awhile.  The goo kept coming and coming.  Smells nasty as shit too. 

Was so big the doctor had to pack it with some gauze afterwards.  Then I had to go in every few days and have it repacked.  Until it shrank and then basically went away.  

Hurt like hell every time I had to go in and have it packed.  Not fun. 

Oh yeah.  Doctor went to town on this thing for awhile.  The goo kept coming and coming.  Smells nasty as shit too. 

Was so big the doctor had to pack it with some gauze afterwards.  Then I had to go in every few days and have it repacked.  Until it shrank and then basically went away.  

Hurt like hell every time I had to go in and have it packed.  Not fun. 

I had a sebacious cyst on my back, it got bigger and started to get painful so I went in, they basically popped/drained it, said it would prob come back. it did, i finally went in and they surgically removed it, a tiny little thing about the size of a marble, that did the trick, you need to remove the whole package, otherwise it just fills up again.