What are you doing RIGHT NOW?

IAG

I bought some green tea a couple days ago. I like it, but I can’t drink it instead of coffee, since I don’t eat breakfast. If I drink it on an empty stomach I will immediately puke. Same with iron tablets.

ya, it makes my stomach feel a bit off sometimes on an empty stomach but never puked

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tea is funny that way. I don't really get it from cold tea, but can't drink a lot of it for other reasons.

Hot tea will make me nauseous immediately, just can't drink it.

I dk about the other flavors, but green tea has tannins in it, which causes the nausea for many if on empty stomach.

I bought a jar of kratom maybe a year ago and still haven’t tried it. How do you like it ?? How many MG’s do you take at a time ?

Depends on what kind...there tons of dif strains that vary in potency and effects. Its much cheaper to buy in bulk online and cap your own pills or make tea. My go to is OPMS Gold 5/pk from random head shops. Its expensive af at $50 for a 5pk but prob the strongest i have tried. 1 cap hits relatively and lasts for about 3-5 hours.....very similar to an opiate high but much more speedy. Excellent for handicapping or need to get things done around the house lol

• 2 weeks later...