What are you doing RIGHT NOW?

IAG

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Setting back to women’s Lib movement 20 years. I think I am the most helpless person on the face of the earth. No time to read directions so I set up new ShopVac as I saw fit. Didn’t put wheels on, but got it somehow got it with water and had to carry it to the drain. Then I accidentally tipped it over twice while it was full of water because the cord isn’t long enough. Asbestos guy coming in a half an hour. Hopefully he is still able to do his thing. Can’t get any local water help because everybody is working.

I now have 5 shop vacs. I don’t like to keep them after they get dirty. #thingsgottachange

#houserichshopvacpoor

Hiding in room all day while asbestos guys do their thing. He is from Colorado and he knows all about Bitcoin so we got to have intelligent conversation. I felt the need to have a discussion about something other than home repair things to show I’m really not as stupid as I appear in a crisis situation.

Hiding in room all day while asbestos guys do their thing. He is from Colorado and he knows all about Bitcoin so we got to have intelligent conversation. I felt the need to have a discussion about something other than home repair things to show I’m really not as stupid as I appear in a crisis situation.

Have him sign up at TGF and post in what the TGF needs thread.

#freshideas

Have him sign up at TGF and post in what the TGF needs thread.

#freshideas

He found a pipe leak after busting thru some drywall. I thought all the water was from saturated ground water coming up through crack or something but it’s worse. Now plumber has to come tomorrow and then call him back to do check/remove mold when water stops. $$$$$

Dear Sioux Falls People.....Do you know any....

Needs to be a good week in ncaab/mlb