What are you doing RIGHT NOW?

IAG

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Procrastinating

Came into the office early to get a few things done before the 3 day weekend and haven’t done a single one of them.

that's my everyday. Last two hours of every day pure chaos because of it.

Actually almost started a thread about procrastination yesterday and why people do it. I don’t think it’s just a matter of being lazy or not motivated to do a task. At least not in my case. I think I get some subconscious perverse thrill from waiting until the last minute and getting things done under the wire..... I think it’s the same kind a rush I get when driving really fast or paragliding.

Or I could just be lazy.

Just made reservations in Vegas for 1st week of March Madness. This will be the 1st time for March Madness but since the Westgate Super Bowl props made me some money, I have to try March Madness out. I will probably give what I won back but I look at it as a free vacation. They say March Madness is better than the Super Bowl but  I have to see for myself if its better than the 420 props action of the Super Bowl!!

BlueJeans is a video conferencing solution to be used to replace Skype and Skype for Business

Interesting, Thanks...had not heard of it.

Wondering if the place that sold the winning $1.5 billion lottery ticket has video of the person buying the winning ticket...

You would think so. So is that money accruing interest in a trust or something for anyone but the state? is there any advantage to not claiming it right away other than wanting to get your affairs in order and perhaps retaining counsel? It would seem like the sooner you get your money,whether it’s a lump sum or annuity, the more quickly you can make that money work for YOU.

Waiting for IT to fix my computer. Told them not to switch it out but they did anyway now I’m trying to work remotely and it sucks.

Hate computer problems. Good luck.

Just made reservations in Vegas for 1st week of March Madness. This will be the 1st time for March Madness but since the Westgate Super Bowl props made me some money, I have to try March Madness out. I will probably give what I won back but I look at it as a free vacation. They say March Madness is better than the Super Bowl but I have to see for myself if its better than the 420 props action of the Super Bowl!!

. Nice!!

I’m taking break by myself on the 7th floor I’m working on, all the other workers go down to the lunch area for break.....

I’d rather spend 20min catching up with my make believe friends at TGF then hear someone tell the same story I’ve heard 100x over the course of my 32yr career

Hahahaha

I’m now deep cleaning my fridge/freezer interspersed with forum. having groceries delivered tonight. Want fridge to be immaculate before they go in. Grocery delivery is my favorite discovery of 2018. Even with tip, I am sure I save money, although I tend to buy more in bulk when I shop online since I don’t have to carry it.

Nice! Want to try this place out soon. Maybe I’ll try the Louisiana platter which has crawfish. Take a peek and see how legit it looks to you.

https://605magazine.com/2018/03/01/swamp-daddys-cajun-kitchen/

That looks like some pretty good food!  Jambalaya is usually a pretty good choice so def seems like the Louisiana Platter its worth a try. 

Hahahaha

I’m now deep cleaning my fridge/freezer interspersed with forum. having groceries delivered tonight. Want fridge to be immaculate before they go in. Grocery delivery is my favorite discovery of 2018. Even with tip, I am sure I save money, although I tend to buy more in bulk when I shop online since I don’t have to carry it.

interesting.  How big is a normal purchase for you?

interesting.  How big is a normal purchase for you?

Always over $100 because that is minimum for no charge. It’s only $5 charge if under $100 purchase anyway, plus whatever you want to tip.

I just looked and today’s charge was $221...not sure what I bought that was so much, but I buy everything there...toilet paper, cat food etc...

That looks like some pretty good food!  Jambalaya is usually a pretty good choice so def seems like the Louisiana Platter its worth a try.

Realistically I probably won’t make it there until summertime, but have been looking forward to giving it a try. Glad it looks good according to someone who’s opinion I trust.