What are you doing RIGHT NOW?

IAG

Post a pic from your balcony. I think Ive seen the view out the window. If that was your apartment, then people are widely misguided on you being a broke dick.

im not broke but im not rich. my last place was in alot more expensive area of toronto, but that was a rental. where i bought is a cheaper area but still in toronto

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

isn't it crazy how all these brands like puma, adidas, vans came back?

even champion, which i always thought was cheap, they sell at nordstrom/macys

i even saw bucks starter jackets at macys :laugh

when i was in high school snapback hats were getting popular again. its crazy how a year previous you would be laughed at for wearing something, and then all of a sudden everyone is spending $50 on the same hat

Sitting the Amex centurion lounge eating and drinking for FREE.

Ate a few edibles on the ride to the airport. Feeling tremendous

yeah lounges are great

they limited some of my access with the sapphire reserve (used to cover any club, any time, at any airport), but i still get into every delta club with that card

trying to get diamond status so then every first class upgrade is free, but i hate flying

yeah lounges are great

they limited some of my access with the sapphire reserve (used to cover any club, any time, at any airport), but i still get into every delta club with that card

trying to get diamond status so then every first class upgrade is free, but i hate flying

The shaphire lounges are straight poverty compared to the Amex centurion ones. There aren’t many , but I always why out of sfo where there’s one , plus Reno and Vegas both have them.