Colin Kaepernick gets paid

ajt

The NFL and former San Francisco 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick announced Friday that they have reached a settlement over Kaepernick's collusion lawsuit, The Washington Post reports. Kaepernick had sued the league after he was apparently blacklisted from playing football due to his protests during the national anthem; he has been out of the sport for the past two seasons.

While the terms of the settlement were not revealed, and the resolution is subject to a confidentiality agreement, NFL columnist Mike Freeman reported that "team officials are speculating to me [that] the NFL paid Kaepernick in the $60 million to $80 million range."

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I made a post at SBR reiterating what I said a few years ago:

The collusion case was very easy, and that's one reason why they settled out of court.

Colin wasn't the greatest quarterback by a long shot, but by NO TEAM initially offering him a shot, they were saying that out of the thirty-two (32) starting QBs, thirty-two (32) back-up QBs, a number of third-string QBs, and a small handful of fourth-string QBs, he couldn't crack a line-up for a backup spot? Bullshit. Statistically, many of the non-starters had WORSE stats than him. Period. Not up for debate. I predicted this several years ago. Corporations crack me up when they drag shit out and make it worse. Politicians crack me out when they drag shit out and make it worse. Pull the bandage off quickly.

Liberal judges of course.

Did you read my post, or at least part of it?

During the time he was being colluded against, there were several backup quarterbacks who had WORSE stats than him. Fact. It's not up for debate.

Liberal judges? I am willing to bet that the judge is socially conservative. He may be an R, or nominally a D, but I am willing to bet the judge is a social conservative.

Would have been hard for even a conservative retard judge to fix this one. You cannot go from a borderline starter to not able to play in the NFL. They had to pay him off eventually and took a massive hit in waiting.

He didn’t deserve shit! He should of joined the Alliance league, but wanted 20 mil a year. F this puke job.

This is a good deal for all, he was initially blackballed of course. We don't know the real amount(neither side is allowed to say) let's say it cost each team roughly 2 million each. That is chump change to an NFL team, and I guarantee you if you could've asked any owner here are your 2 choices sign Kaep to an NFL contract or somewhere down the road pay 2 million dollars if you do not. To a man they would've paid the measly 2 million not to piss off half their fan base. It was an easy choice, no NFL owner is hurt or stung by this and Kaep gets paid ( which he should've).

This is a good deal for all, he was initially blackballed of course. We don't know the real amount(neither side is allowed to say) let's say it cost each team roughly 2 million each. That is chump change to an NFL team, and I guarantee you if you could've asked any owner here are your 2 choices sign Kaep to an NFL contract or somewhere down the road pay 2 million dollars if you do not. To a man they would've paid the measly 2 million not to piss off half their fan base. It was an easy choice, no NFL owner is hurt or stung by this and Kaep gets paid ( which he should've).

Don’t know why he should. If a employer doesn’t want to hire someone they shouldn’t have too.

If they bring drama and you don’t want it

If their breath stinks and you don’t want to smell it.

If they are ugly abs you don’t want to look at them.

Whatever.

Don’t know why he should. If a employer doesn’t want to hire someone they shouldn’t have too.

If they bring drama and you don’t want it

If their breath stinks and you don’t want to smell it.

If they are ugly abs you don’t want to look at them.

Whatever.

Discrimination is part of the Far Right Wing Extremist mentality. Personally I don't think discrimination is a good thing. To each their own.