Colin Kaepernick gets paid

ajt

Colin didn't remain silent when he saw situations of injustice. Hat's off to the man. People get hurt or killed when others remain silent in situations of injustice or oppression. The Holocaust is an extreme example. Police brutality is a current example.

Trump calls these protesters sons of bitches. Seems like you're in agreement.

Shame on you Sol!

Colin is a fake attention whore who did it for his own personal gain.  

Guy cares so much about social injustice that he didn't even vote in the last presidential election.

Shame on you for defending such a fraud Runner! 

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He is wayyyyy off his game lately.  May be feeling the effects of the anesthetic from his surgery.  

Starting to worry about the poor guy.  Hopefully it's just a phase he's going through.

Another thing about this situation that I think is being overlooked..  If this was really about the cause for Kap he never would have settled out of court for the money.  The fact that he would rather take the money than try to put the burden of proof on the NFL regarding collusion tells the whole story.  If this was really about the cause he would have followed through to the end with his lawsuit.  

Kap = Fraud 

Starting to worry about the poor guy.  Hopefully it's just a phase he's going through.

Another thing about this situation that I think is being overlooked..  If this was really about the cause for Kap he never would have settled out of court for the money.  The fact that he would rather take the money than try to put the burden of proof on the NFL regarding collusion tells the whole story.  If this was really about the cause he would have followed through to the end with his lawsuit.  

Kap = Fraud 

LOL. What other player in any league would be vilified like he was and stand their ground? It was a minor issue that was blown completely out of proportion by white NFL fans that are very racist. 

He did not prefer to take the money. He preferred to play and tried. He did not bow down to the master like white people wanted him to.

He sued the league because he was blackballed and they settled as an admission of guilt. They would rather pay him than play him.

Starting to worry about the poor guy. Hopefully it's just a phase he's going through.

Another thing about this situation that I think is being overlooked.. If this was really about the cause for Kap he never would have settled out of court for the money. The fact that he would rather take the money than try to put the burden of proof on the NFL regarding collusion tells the whole story. If this was really about the cause he would have followed through to the end with his lawsuit.

Kap = Fraud

Lol! I disagree, but then again I love everyone except Pinocchio. The sad part is I used love Pinocchio.

if a black family in milwaukee would've raised kapernick, would he hate white people as much?  or even more?

would he be in jail?

Kaepernick is half white. Only white victimization can result in someone thinking he hates white people because he decided to take a stand against police shooting of unarmed black men which they are all for.

Kaepernick is half white. Only white victimization can result in someone thinking he hates white people because he decided to take a stand against police shooting of unarmed black men which they are all for.

White people are for shooting unarmed black men?  news to me.  

Here's a test for you ACH.  How about you get stopped by the cops tonight.  When they tell you to get out of the car with your hands up when you have no proof, you just go the other way.  If the cops don't shoot, you have white privilege.  

White people are for shooting unarmed black men?  news to me.  

Here's a test for you ACH.  How about you get stopped by the cops tonight.  When they tell you to get out of the car with your hands up when you have no proof, you just go the other way.  If the cops don't shoot, you have white privilege.  

Yes. If a cop stops me and asks to me to get out of the car, I am going to ask him why. If he gives me some bullshit, I am going to tell him to fuck off. He is not going to do a damn thing but get pissed. It will not be that way for a black person. Yes, that is white privilege.

White people are for shooting unarmed black men? news to me.

Here's a test for you ACH. How about you get stopped by the cops tonight. When they tell you to get out of the car with your hands up when you have no proof, you just go the other way. If the cops don't shoot, you have white privilege.

The privilege starts before being shot. ACH doesn't get pulled over.

Yes. If a cop stops me and asks to me to get out of the car, I am going to ask him why. If he gives me some bullshit, I am going to tell him to fuck off. He is not going to do a damn thing but get pissed. It will not be that way for a black person. Yes, that is white privilege.

:laugh

if you tell a milwaukee cop to fuck off, you will get the exact same treatment as someone black, hispanic, asian that does the same

and there is a 0% chance that you would tell a milwaukee cop to fuck off, these guys are heroes and badasses... 3 of them recently killed in the line of duty, i guess that is acceptable?  where is the outcry of support nationally when a cop gets killed?  a criminal scumbag gets more support than the police, sad.

RIP heroes

if you tell a milwaukee cop to fuck off, you will get the exact same treatment as someone black, hispanic, asian that does the same

and there is a 0% chance that you would tell a milwaukee cop to fuck off, these guys are heroes and badasses... 3 of them recently killed in the line of duty, i guess that is acceptable?  where is the outcry of support nationally when a cop gets killed?  a criminal scumbag gets more support than the police, sad.

RIP heroes

Seriously? Every single time a cop gets killed it is on national news and people from across the country come to the funeral just because they are a cop. People in this country worship cops.

No, if a Milwaukee cop pulls me over and tells me he wants to search my trunk and I ask him why and he says he would just like to look. When I tell him he is wasting my time and can fuck off, he is going to apologize and send me on my way because he knows I am not fucking around.

Seriously? Every single time a cop gets killed it is on national news and people from across the country come to the funeral just because they are a cop. People in this country worship cops.

No, if a Milwaukee cop pulls me over and tells me he wants to search my trunk and I ask him why and he says he would just like to look. When I tell him he is wasting my time and can fuck off, he is going to apologize and send me on my way because he knows I am not fucking around.

you are totally delusional

Kap = Fraud 

I agree

I personally agree more with Sol on this stuff, but ACH hits the nail on the head about white america.

according to ACH, the prisons are only full of blacks because of white privilege

has nothing to do with committing crimes... just random stops and arrests for no reason lol

blaming whites has gotten black people nowhere, their leadership and politicians that pander to the black community have done nothing but a disservice by teaching our youth that they are some kind of victims

blacks/whites/hispanics/asians... if you go to school and work hard you will be successful, if you have respect for property and people you will have a decent life and won't bet put in shitty situations, it's not hard