I don't know shit about Uber...need help Please

Teddy kgb

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ok I want to do it....what do I have to do?

I’m sure your kids / family already have Uber on their phones , right ? Just tell them to do it and pay them. Jfc it’s actually only $54 per car to go from lax to Huntington beach. Too hard for you to do 2 cars and not be there from a logistical Standpoint. They need to be able to find your family amongst the other peasants.

Ted. It isn’t that hard. Just call a cab company if you don’t want you family to download Uber.

Joey, is there Uber on standby at the airport? if I tell the group to split up 4/3 and get an ubber will it be less then $300 total and on the spot?

this is the last thing I need answered before knbowing what Im doing..

But they still have to use the app though right Joey?

Yes that’s why I keep telling this qveen to tell his family to download the fucking app. It takes 30 seconds. Ted could also download it and order for them , but it’s a pain for the driver to find them. They’ll call ted who will Have to call his family and tell them what car to look for etc. that’s a pain at a busy airport w cops yelling for you to move

Yeah I’m texting with him now. They’re in the air. I have left but I can’t figure out how to order more than one vehicle. It looks like the XL is about $70 but they have the right to refuse service if it’s too tight. Do you know how do you order two vehicles at once? Sounds like you do house? If you do help him out and I will guarantee the PayPal. I will be an intermediary.