I’m up so much money so far this year

Johnny Utah

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread proves two things:

1) It proves what a fantastic year I’m having with my new system. I’m winning nonstop everyday and rarely post here anymore...then I decide to drop in and post my two plays on a random Saturday, both are easy winners, I go 2-0 +$700 like it ain’t no thang...

2) It proves I’m just the best sports bettor at TGF. I like being the best amongst a group of people, so I think I’ll hang out here for a while and start posting again. It gives me joy and pleasure showing off how much better I am than all of you

Powder Special Agent Utah’s nuts, you brokedickfucks!

-Johnny

Utah you're crushing everything else. You crushing any good hashish?

Just bought these bad boys today. The cosmic glue is an indica dominant hybrid and the tangerine dream is quite an invigorating sativa. I’m enjoying the tangie today as I’m shopping and doing a bunch of errands.

No more flower for me as of a few months ago...I’m strictly 100% high end vape now. Kurvana ASCND is the only brand I vape because they are simply the best

Kurvana is nowhere near “the best”. Decent but no one other than you and the owners of the company would say it’s the best.

Come on Joey, you know Kurvana is definitely considered a top shelf brand. It’s personally my favorite, I hate the way the Select cartridges taste. I’ve tried a few others and don’t like them.

Kurvana is so smooth and tastes and feels glorious

Kurvana is nowhere near “the best”. Decent but no one other than you and the owners of the company would say it’s the best.

No joke, I have to go searching all over town for these on weedmaps because they are constantly sold out. I’m told at the 4 places I go to that it is by far the most popular high end vape brand and they are always back ordered