**ufc thread

milwaukee mike

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cain used to have the American flag next to his name. Guarantee the UFC asked him to switch to the Mexican flag for a few dollars.

On some site today I saw the US flag next to his name.

He's not Mexican.  He was born in the US.  Although obviously of hispanic decent.  

Agree it's dumb if he's identifying his nationality as Mexican now. 

I'll never understand the double standard.  Everyone can be proud of their heritage and display it except for white people.  

I mean personally, I would never feel so insecure that I needed to publicize "white pride".  I identify more with other things than my skin color.

But still.  I'll never get it. 

saying this will have you labeled as a white supremacist or kkk

you're right, double standard, but that probably started because whites were a majority everywhere

now if your'e white you have to be guilty about it, can't be proud unless you specify where you're from... and if you're 25% black that makes you black rather than white?

i can be proud to be italian or american without repercussions, thank god!   :laugh

saying this will have you labeled as a white supremacist or kkk

Oh, I'm sure some of the left loonies will read it and say that.  For sure.

Like I said, I'm not "white proud".  I really dont give a fuck about my heritage.  I'm a mutt.  

I just don't understand the double standard.

Some skinheads came up with it back in the day and it has a racist connotation because of it.  I get that. 

I just don't get why "Brown Pride" is fine and "white pride" is racist.  Thats all.