COYOTES fighting like cats and dogs for PLAYOFF SPOT

FISHHEAD

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Look, I grew up an hour outside of Detroit.  Played hockey for 20 years, albeit pick up game style.  Living in Florida, the game no longer interests me.  Even with the Lightening.  You West Coasters go with your hockey I guess.  But Fisshead, it is NOT as exciting as NCABB

Look, I grew up an hour outside of Detroit.  Played hockey for 20 years, albeit pick up game style.  Living in Florida, the game no longer interests me.  Even with the Lightening.  You West Coasters go with your hockey I guess.  But Fisshead, it is NOT as exciting as NCABB

If it was 1990, -FH- would LOVE him some NCABB in Vegas. 

Look, I grew up an hour outside of Detroit. Played hockey for 20 years, albeit pick up game style. Living in Florida, the game no longer interests me. Even with the Lightening. You West Coasters go with your hockey I guess. But Fisshead, it is NOT as exciting as NCABB

The only exciting thing in NCAA hoops now are the one-bid conference tourneys. I would rather watch Florida-Ottawa than the Big 10 tourney next week. No real suspense in what Iowa, Indiana, and Minn have to do to make the tourney.

WEST WILD CARD STANDINGS

DALLAS    79

YOTES      77

---------------------------------------

MINNY    74

COLO      72

CHI         71

EDM        69

Tonights games with the contenders.........

CHI @ MONT

NYR @ MINN

EDM @ ARI

Big game in the ARIZONA desert tonight...……...YOTES a mere -125 over the McDavids

EDM visits SIN CITY tomorrow

A weekend sweep by the OILERS and they are in the thick of playoff hunt themselves

WEST WILD CARD STANDINGS

DALLAS    79

YOTES      77

---------------------------------------

MINNY    74

COLO      72

CHI         71

EDM        69

Tonights games with the contenders.........

CHI @ MONT

NYR @ MINN

EDM @ ARI

CHI, MIN, and EDM all pick up 2 pts

YOTES snare 1 pt

As Fazz stated, this is getting tighter than DOG SHIT

If the OILERS can somehow upset the Knights tonight in Sin City, this will become really INTENSE

These last few games involving the contenders will resemble playoff hockey, strap in folks.