BREAKING NEWS: Robert Kraft outed as Trick Daddy

MadTiger

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The place I go to there is no talk on money......you go in and pay $30 for the massage and the chick comes into the room and sticks her finger thru an ok sign and you say yes or no, if it's yes it's $100 if it's no like with me I'll then stick my tongue thru my ok sign letting her know I'm going to eat her ass out which cost $60

Money is left on the bed After we're done........I don't see how I could ever get busted, even if the cops kicked in the door and caught me in the act all I would say is the massage got out of hand, no crime for having sex in a room.

The place I go to there is no talk on money......you go in and pay $30 for the massage and the chick comes into the room and sticks her finger thru an ok sign and you say yes or no, if it's yes it's $100 if it's no like with me I'll then stick my tongue thru my ok sign letting her know I'm going to eat her ass out which cost $60

Money is left on the bed After we're done........I don't see how I could ever get busted, even if the cops kicked in the door and caught me in the act all I would say is the massage got out of hand, no crime for having sex in a room.

Amazing advice here folks

I went last wkend and the girl spoke English which could be a sign of a bust, she had asked if I'd been there before and then said she was new and asked what I wanted....I did the signal and she asked 'you to me or me to you'.....I told her Both.

She had knee high black leather boots that she kept on and a leather tube top that she kept on, when my tongue hit that ass she grabbed both my wrist and jumped all over the place, it was like trying to give a cat a bath.....fought me the whole way which was a huge turn on.....I'm pretty sure I'm the 1st dude to do that with her......I blew my load in her mouth and actually gave her $100 instead of $60 

Dear Diary......she was only 22

I went last wkend and the girl spoke English which could be a sign of a bust, she had asked if I'd been there before and then said she was new and asked what I wanted....I did the signal and she asked 'you to me or me to you'.....I told her Both.

She had knee high black leather boots that she kept on and a leather tube top that she kept on, when my tongue hit that ass she grabbed both my wrist and jumped all over the place, it was like trying to give a cat a bath.....fought me the whole way which was a huge turn on.....I'm pretty sure I'm the 1st dude to do that with her......I blew my load in her mouth and actually gave her $100 instead of $60

Dear Diary......she was only 22

+Ev