The things you don’t see every day, but did thread.

Sol Aristatel

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw a black man win the Presidency of the United States not once, but twice.

+1.

Black plumbing foreman on my job. Good at his job.

Both rare. He also mentioned he spent $400 a piece on 2 tickets for he and his wife to go see a play.

A play.

Hamilton?

I would pay $400 to see Hamilton.

of all the plays why do people like hamilton?

i would rather watch cats for crying out loud

Lol. Why does EVERYONE love Hamilton right now? Cats would be fun too. after I watched the Hamilton polka by weird Al and have listen to the soundtrack I’ve been interested. My Friend in Cinci is going to see the touring production. The only other Broadway production I think I’ve seen is RENT.

• 4 weeks later...

Driving between Kingman, AZ and Vegas a couple hours ago.  I see someone walking on the side of the road in the distance by himself.  

Get closer and something looks a little off with this guy.  In the middle of fucking nowhere, a Buddhist monk is walking barefoot on the side of the road.  A Buddhist monk in full garb in the middle of the desert.  Walking on the side of the highway by himself.  

WTF? 

Driving between Kingman, AZ and Vegas a couple hours ago.  I see someone walking on the side of the road in the distance by himself.  

Get closer and something looks a little off with this guy.  In the middle of fucking nowhere, a Buddhist monk is walking barefoot on the side of the road.  A Buddhist monk in full garb in the middle of the desert.  Walking on the side of the highway by himself.  

WTF? 

I was going from vegas to laughlin one time, if you know where searchlight is, the highway goes pretty much dead straight through barren desert for maybe 25 miles before the turn off for laughlin(another 20 miles), or going straight on with nothing, anyway maybe 10 miles out of searchlight there's a bum pushing a shopping cart(south), it was maybe 100 degrees out, we wondered if he knew where he was going?

• 3 weeks later...

I went to get beer yesterday and I usually park next to a gas pump. A guy pulls up to the opposite pump and I hear an ungodly noise. This guy has all of his windows down blasting the instrumental version of the Macarena. I go in the store laughing to myself. I pay for my beer and I see the guying paying for gas. I walk out of the store, and the fucking song was still blasting, yet the guy was still in the store. He left it on while he went inside.

I contemplated taking a video of this, but didn’t. I’m so amused I stick around for a bit. While he’s pumping gas, he was bobbing almost like he was at the club and a sick song came on and he got hype.

The guy was probably in his 60’s and a little bit obese, driving an older model car.

Driving down Thomas Rd. in south Scottsdale yesterday I pass this tall black man in drag.  Normally wouldn't think much of it.

But this guy was a bean pole and had to be at least 6-6.  6-8 is probably more accurate.  Glammed and blinged out to the 9's.  High heels.  Short mini skirt.  Blinged out sun glasses.  Caked on makeup.  Only thing he was missing was a wig.  Was rocking just his normal, short hair.  Strutting down the street by himself at 8:30 in the morning.  

WTF? 

I just witnessed a full grown black man walking the streets of Old Town Scottsdale in the pouring rain with no umbrella. Wearing a #20 St Louis Blues HOCKEY jersey/sweater.

WTF?

That reminds me of a similar story...

I was in Apache Junction once about 10 years ago, the more rural side. I was at a gas station... and I saw a Black cowboy walking in. Not a football player, I'm talking a real life cowboy with boots, cowboy hat, tight cowboy pants, etc. I was like WTF??? LOL. It was pretty cool.

That reminds me of a similar story...

I was in Apache Junction once about 10 years ago, the more rural side. I was at a gas station... and I saw a Black cowboy walking in. Not a football player, I'm talking a real life cowboy with boots, cowboy hat, tight cowboy pants, etc. I was like WTF??? LOL. It was pretty cool.

Did he look like this?

• 1 month later...

Driving down Thomas Rd. in south Scottsdale yesterday I pass this tall black man in drag. Normally wouldn't think much of it.

But this guy was a bean pole and had to be at least 6-6. 6-8 is probably more accurate. Glammed and blinged out to the 9's. High heels. Short mini skirt. Blinged out sun glasses. Caked on makeup. Only thing he was missing was a wig. Was rocking just his normal, short hair. Strutting down the street by himself at 8:30 in the morning.

WTF?

Saw this guy again 2 weeks ago. And then yesterday the fucker walked right in front of me when I was parked at the light at Indian School/Scottsdale Rd.

04450649-CFAB-4144-BCB5-1282-EE3275-A7.jgas stations near me that are open right now