under attack

KingKolzig

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You make a lot of excuses. Your parents have some cash.

Plenty of black kids got out of the ghetto, you got no excuse.

I bet his dad didn't open up his front door when he was 8.  Pick him up by the hair.  Grab his entire body on the way over to the door, and launch him outside in the dark.  

Just because he talked back to his mom.  

"If you don't want to be a part of this family?  Get the Hell out of my house."

At 8, I was kind of afraid of the dark a little too.  I don't think I was let back into the house until about 2am.  By my mother.

I don't use that as an excuse though.  I'm responsible for my own actions. 

You make a lot of excuses. Your parents have some cash.

Plenty of black kids got out of the ghetto, you got no excuse.

my excuse is low dopamine to the frontal lobe. trying to get back on track learned my lesson with drugs and booze......doesnt work no matter how you try it. going to get a job 200 lbs not a farting drunk slob 232 lbs drinking every night. that could never work. even taking modafinil long term wont work. im getting off that soon too. then i can get a job. im not just able to work yet close but not quite there

I bet his dad didn't open up his front door when he was 8. Pick him up by the hair. Grab his entire body on the way over to the door, and launch him outside in the dark.

Just because he talked back to his mom.

"If you don't want to be a part of this family? Get the Hell out of my house."

At 8, I was kind of afraid of the dark a little too. I don't think I was let back into the house until about 2am. By my mother.

I don't use that as an excuse though. I'm responsible for my own actions.

Damn right Sol

my excuse is low dopamine to the frontal lobe. trying to get back on track learned my lesson with drugs and booze......doesnt work no matter how you try it. going to get a job 200 lbs not a farting drunk slob 232 lbs drinking every night. that could never work. even taking modafinil long term wont work. im getting off that soon too. then i can get a job. im not just able to work yet close but not quite there

I’m sick of your excuses pussy.