I'm happy to announce our very own Yanks and IAG...

KingRevolver

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 7 months later...

When the Elvis preacher says does anyone object, Yanks 17.5 year old Hooker from Costa Rica comes in and stops the ceremony to announce her braces are off and she just tested positive for HIV (Hank g I g.l g l e s uncontrollably saying a I told you so)

and she has a 2 year old son that looks like Chunk from the Goonies and he’s drinking Bud Light out of a Sippy Cup wearing wrestling tights and a Cowboys hat :bulb

IAG runs out of the chapel freaking out and finds Sleepy in the parking lot in his 85 Honda power posting on his flip phone that we are all F a g G S for being at the wedding instead of gambling

He gets mad that IAG sees him hiding out there he locks her in his trunk and drives her back to Minnesota where she will live for years in his basement taking care of his cats and they end up falling in love one day until they lose their bitcoin fortune when the market crashes again and Sleepy and IAG reach out to Brock and become a his and her truck driving tandem for Swift! Oh the irony!!!

Could make a movie out of this shit :laugh

When the Elvis preacher says does anyone object, Yanks 17.5 year old Hooker from Costa Rica comes in and stops the ceremony to announce her braces are off and she just tested positive for HIV (Hank g I g.l g l e s uncontrollably saying a I told you so)

and she has a 2 year old son that looks like Chunk from the Goonies and he’s drinking Bud Light out of a Sippy Cup wearing wrestling tights and a Cowboys hat :bulb

IAG runs out of the chapel freaking out and finds Sleepy in the parking lot in his 85 Honda power posting on his flip phone that we are all F a g G S for being at the wedding instead of gambling

He gets mad that IAG sees him hiding out there he locks her in his trunk and drives her back to Minnesota where she will live for years in his basement taking care of his cats and they end up falling in love one day until they lose their bitcoin fortune when the market crashes again and Sleepy and IAG reach out to Brock and become a his and her truck driving tandem for Swift! Oh the irony!!!

Needs work. 

Didn't laugh once.

Lol this brings me back to when we all convinced you to adopt that one cat.

“All?”     I think it was you....lol.   Can’t complain.   I love the little guy to death....even though he’s a pain in the ass as he is determined to sleep on my head at night...I push him away...crawls back on...push him away....crawls back on...rinse and repeat...he’s very loveable though despite his flaws....as are most of us. 

“All?”     I think it was you....lol.   Can’t complain.   I love the little guy to death....even though he’s a pain in the ass as he is determined to sleep on my head at night...I push him away...crawls back on...push him away....crawls back on...rinse and repeat...he’s very loveable though despite his flaws....as are most of us. 

Ha...I think I got a couple to jump in on my crusade there!

Nice update...for the most part. Good to hear. 

head kitty FTW

• 5 months later...