bitpay

sports j

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Since they are starting to eliminate using it in gambling transactions this is a perfect time for you to get one.

Jeez, its unreal how stupid some of you people are.

No wonder you never win.

WTF are you talking about, you use a middle wallet like Blockchain at ALL TIMES between the book and its NEVER an issue.  Stop trying to pretend like you're so advanced and we're all so stupid

Since they are starting to eliminate using it in gambling transactions this is a perfect time for you to get one.

Jeez, its unreal how stupid some of you people are.

No wonder you never win.

What the fuck are you talking about? I withdraw my bitcoin winnings from all books to my blockchain wallet app.

You’re a dumb motherfucker, sleepy. A dumb, dumb motherfucker

What the fuck are you talking about? I withdraw my bitcoin winnings from all books to my blockchain wallet app.

You’re a dumb motherfucker, sleepy. A dumb, dumb motherfucker

I'm saying you don't win.

Also you the amount you bet shows that you don't have a lot of money and either on government assistance or have a really shitty job.

And with the amount of time you spend online spewing your nonsense between here and pizzaland shows us all you are not engaged, do not have a girlfriend and probably have never seen a puzzy in your life excluding pictures on the internet.

I'm saying you don't win.

Also you the amount you bet shows that you don't have a lot of money and either on government assistance or have a really shitty job.

And with the amount of time you spend online spewing your nonsense between here and pizzaland shows us all you are not engaged, do not have a girlfriend and probably have never seen a puzzy in your life excluding pictures on the internet.

The biggest losers always spend the most time worrying about payouts.

Really? I've been living off the card for a year, no problem yet. Sure it's been way more than 200

I'm not 100% sure why, but there's been a recent rash of bannings.  On merchant accounts, they send a 1099 if you do 200 transactions and over $20k. I'm not sure if this applies to personal accounts. It's just a guess since some have been banned. I use it a lot myself and haven't been banned

• 2 weeks later...