New Code of Conduct

kovacsbar

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They're going to make one more run at this and if it doesn't work this time they'll shut ti down......sorry, but ti ain't going to work, us 20 posters is all they'll ever have, they aint getting fresh faces...

Place is still better then EOG, Therx and Peeps has 3 posters but it will grow old to us 20 if we're constantly reprimanded....

Hasn't been a fresh face in a forum in over a decade.

If anyone is looking for a forum to support a business model they should go back to 2001 and start over.

Leave the Owen, Kreta, Robbie McPhail types off the headerboard get some. liquidity and learn some risk to protect it.

There's no skin in the game on the forums any more.

so you got 20 guys talking about anything but gambling

Code of conduct will not change a thing in a positive manner.

Hasn't been a fresh face in a forum in over a decade.

If anyone is looking for a forum to support a business model they should go back to 2001 and start over.

Leave the Owen, Kreta, Robbie McPhail types off the headerboard get some. liquidity and learn some risk to protect it.

There's no skin in the game on the forums any more.

so you got 20 guys talking about anything but gambling

Code of conduct will not change a thing in a positive manner.

Sir, please tell me if you like the new direction in the next few days.

Bwaaahahahahahaha new code of conduct

Mods trying to act all serious around here. Newsflash fellas, this place is daycare for 20 adult retards, and a few of us like myself just come around to laugh at them for entertainment to feel better about ourselves. This is all this stupid place is.

Stop trying so hard, its pathetic. The fact that you guys are serious about this has me doubled over in laughter right now

Bwaaahahahahahaha new code of conduct

Mods trying to act all serious around here. Newsflash fellas, this place is daycare for 20 adult retards, and a few of us like myself just come around to laugh at them for entertainment to feel better about ourselves. This is all this stupid place is.

Stop trying so hard, its pathetic. The fact that you guys are serious about this has me doubled over in laughter right now

The first causality