Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think Muncher posted this a year ago.

I sesn the title on youtube for sometime but never watched it til yesterday because adults touching kids creeps me out to a point it's too hard to watch, I had to walk away 5x in the first half of the video and then fast forwarded thru the 2nd half...

It will do damage if he decided to run 

Kamela Harris has zero chance.......she’ll go full Aunt Ester during debates and call people Jive Turkeys and I’m sure she’ll play the race card up and that will grow old in a presidential debate

Women with Stanford economics professors for fathers, cancer scientists for mothers; who have their law degrees usually don't go full Aunt ESTHER and call people jive turkeys. Usually don't. You may know something we don't, though.

But instead he unconstitutionally bans Muslims and demonizes migrants and refugees. Loudly calling them invaders.

I understand the "invaders" sentiment--as even "regular" Repubs are seeing these adult males of military age coming here as a type of invasion. Now, I do not agree all immigration is invasion--and it's sorta silly to state publicly by him --but he's also had to project strength in trying to actually address Republican concerns.

There was just a better way to approach everything that a disciplined guy like Pence would've better navigated.

But instead he unconstitutionally bans Muslims and demonizes migrants and refugees. Loudly calling them invaders.

Illegals ARE invaders. Name a country where anyone without documentation can come and go at any time from the outside. Next, show where in the constitution it’s allowed for illegals to do this in the US.

Illegals ARE invaders. Name a country where anyone without documentation can come and go at any time from the outside. Next, show where in the constitution it’s allowed for illegals to do this in the US.

They're invaders by the letter of the law, yes, but we also basically incentivize them to come here and end up relying on them, so they are a necessity as well.

Makes it a bit tough to be 100% firm in enforcement.

Turnip extended the TPS visas of 195,000 Salvadorian immigrants and another 105,000 from other impoverished nations. Just last week. Some emergency.

Didn't make state news tho

He really sucks dikk at this immigration thing.

That is different than allowing caravans of undocumented people bum rush the border.  

Beto raising a ton of cash early, as did Bernie.

Will Biden be able to raise a ton, too?

He’s a fukkking sociopath.

I sure the hell was not day dreaming, and fantasizing, and then putting pen to paper about mowing down little kids when I was 15. Roberto was one messed up fukkk and I’m betting still is.

He’s a fukkking sociopath.

I sure the hell was not day dreaming, and fantasizing, and then putting pen to paper about mowing down little kids when I was 15. Roberto was one messed up fukkk and I’m betting still is.

That makes him the early favorite then. Maybe some folk tired of an idiot messed up fukk will vote for a smart one. From sociopath liar and narcissist  Trump to Beetoe.

• rdalert447 changed the title to Why is Every Liberal at TGF So Angry?
  • Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Political Thread