• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

CK if the day comes that you meet Trump, I'd bet both of you would have a pocketful of Tic Tacs. Trump says he always has a pocketful in case he meets a woman he's attracted to. Trump says he can't help himself and starts kissing them. I'm sure he would be attracted to you in many ways. You 2 would have one hell of a make out session.

CK if the day comes that you meet Trump, I'd bet both of you would have a pocketful of Tic Tacs. Trump says he always has a pocketful in case he meets a woman he's attracted to. Trump says he can't help himself and starts kissing them. I'm sure he would be attracted to you in many ways. You 2 would have one hell of a make out session.

what time is the internet shut off at the sanitarium...….

We need to be on firm and fair footing with both Russia and China.

Acting petty towards either is detrimental to our interests.

We need Russia as much as a diabetic needs chocolate cake. They committed war crimes against us a the new president has done zero besides welcoming more crimes.

Russia if you can hear me help!

We need Russia as a friend like a diabetic needs chocolate cake. They committed war crimes against us a the new president has done zero besides welcoming more crimes.

Russia if you can hear me help!

You have to understand that if Russia/China ally, then together they win. 

We need to be middle man. 

You have to understand that if Russia/China ally, then together they win.

We need to be middle man.

I'd bet you if it wasn't for Mike Pence predicting the world will be ending as we know it and there will be a reset.

Otherwise I'd take the America's allied with Europe and Israel over your team. Now how would India and Pakistan fit in this war?

Oh nevermind let's go with fake Christian Mike Pence's theory.

I'd bet you if it wasn't for Mike Pence predicting the world will be ending as we know it and there will be a reset.

Otherwise I'd take the America's allied with Europe and Israel over your team. Now how would India and Pakistan fit in this war?

Oh nevermind let's go with fake Christian Mike Pence's theory.

Why can't we just run shit everywhere?

Biden blah energy to close.

Don't like him either. His lead will shrink a lot. Plus he'll be soft on prosecuting Trump and his staff and cabinet. Just like Obama was soft on Bush, Cheney and whoever else needed jail time.

Kamala is a prosecutor and so is your boyfriend. Both Kamala and Eric will prosecute the Trump Cartel if they become president.

Trump will meet with Putin soon, quite the dichotomy, trump and other world giants deciding the fate of the world, while the media obsesses over the squeaks of fleas.

Will Trump have a pocketful of Tic Tacs? I bet they talk about Russian pussy and water sports. I wonder if the penthouse still has Putin s name on it.

• rdalert447 changed the title to Why is Every Liberal at TGF So Angry?
  • Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Political Thread