• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Seem like some shit already on the books.

This 13 year old kid never did get a fair trial.

I ain't that familiar with it though to be honest.

Yeah like the 2 dozen women that have accused Trump of sexual assault. Fair warning will claim they're all lying.

Like the Access Hollywood video where Trump confesses he's a sexual predator.

Like his close relationship with Jeffrey Epstein and his public testimony that Jeffrey likes his women young.

It's just so hard to believe Trump raped a 13 year old at Jeffrey Epstein's Manhattan residence. Lol.

You are quite cucked.

Just fuck off, ok. You self validating, self obsessed, nobody. I have no idea what cucked means, but it is characteristic of every useless kundt in Forumville, from Javy Baez to Ronaldo to you. You will never see a man not wearing women's panties over his head sayng "cucked". 

Just fuck off, ok. You self validating, self obsessed, nobody. I have no idea what cucked means, but it is characteristic of every useless kundt in Forumville, from Javy Baez to Ronaldo to you. You will never see a man not wearing women's panties over his head sayng "cucked".

You love to reply to me lolololol

Validates me more than I can ever do for myself.

Bitterness is gross. You're too wise/knowledgeable to harbor such. Sets off my empathy again.

You better close your clap trap mouth paddy, Machi can kick your ass all day and twice on tuesday.

You love to reply to me lolololol

Validates me more than I can ever do for myself.

Bitterness is gross. You're too wise/knowledgeable to harbor such. Sets off my empathy again.

You're an obvious hypocrite. Trump's concentration camps are as bitter as it gets. The conditions are inhumane and horrendous. The asylum seekers are being treated like animals.

You're an obvious hypocrite. Trump's concentration camps are as bitter as it gets. The conditions are inhumane and horrendous. The asylum seekers are being treated like animals.

The same camps opened under Obama n biden?

The same crisis y'all said didn't exist at the beginning of the year?

You do know 1/3 of those kids or more are being trafficked, right?

Why would you want to watch a police state in action against poor and defenseless human beings?

I watch for the same reason that I sometimes watch COPS. Lawbreakers going to jail nothing more or less.

Enforcing the laws is what Presidents and law enforcement agencies are supposed to do and they swear an oath to do it. This is not a Trump matter. It's a congressional matter.

If the laws that Congress passed on immigration are bad, Congress can change or abolish them.

Picking and choosing which laws to enforce and which laws to ignore will lead to certain anarchy.

The same camps opened under Obama n biden?

The same crisis y'all said didn't exist at the beginning of the year?

You do know 1/3 of those kids or more are being trafficked, right?

No you're a hypocrite. The RepubliCONS defense as to why the migrants are being treated like animals. "We're overwhelmed".

Mach's defense "a third of the kids are being trafficked". RepubliCONS are awful Americans, awful humans.

What other defenses do you have for your criminal party? They're overwhelmed. What a fuken joke. The truth is RepubliCONS are incompetent.

No you're a hypocrite. The RepubliCONS defense as to why they're being treated like a animals. "We're overwhelmed".

Mach's defense "a third of the kids are being trafficked". RepubliCONS are awful Americans, awful humans.

What other defenses do you have for your criminal party? They're overwhelmed. What a fuken joke. The truth is RepubliCONS are incompetent.

Y'all could've been working with Trump 5/6 months ago but waited until you could make it a political hit job.

F the disingenuous libs.

Yes, we need reforms and thankfully Pelosi agreed to help fund changes.

Y'all could've been working with Trump 5/6 months ago but waited until you could make it a political hit job.

F the disingenuous libs.

Yes, we need reforms and thankfully Pelosi agreed to help fund changes.

You fuken hypocrite. These inhumane concentration camps are intentional. For some reason Trump thinks cruelty to the less fortunate is a winning issue. I don't understand the strategy. He suffered a massive loss in the midterms running on immigration and invaders.

The strategy must have been agreed on with Putin. I'll bet we will see a massive Russian misinformation campaign about how dangerous immigrants are. I believe Mach has already been hooked?

You fuken hypocrite. These inhumane concentration camps are intentional. For some reason Trump thinks cruelty to the less fortunate is a winning issue. I don't understand the strategy. He suffered a massive loss in the midterms running on immigration and invaders.

The strategy must have been agreed on with Putin. I'll bet we will see a massive Russian misinformation campaign about how dangerous immigrants are. I believe Mach has already been hooked?

Nancy Pelosi is the Speaker of the House, and a Dem.

She pushed to fund changes. Thank goodness.

MSNBC is reporting that Trump, Epstein, Ivanka and the Tooth Fairy were trafficking minors to Epstein's island for sexual abuse and sewing dinner napkins for Trump hotels.

Developing...

Fox News is reporting Trump will be making an announcement and signing an executive order on Monday.

He will be announcing the sky is blue.

• rdalert447 changed the title to Why is Every Liberal at TGF So Angry?
  • Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Political Thread