• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hispanic, out of necessity, had to trek out to purchase water, eggs, and bread. She musters up enough courage to go to a different local Walmart. She parks her car and starts to walk in when she spots a blonde hair white guy walking towards her. She is on high alert. Nothing happened and it was a big sigh of relief. She goes in the store, obtains water, eggs, and bread then scurries to pay, just to get out of there ASAP. She makes it to her car and hightails it out of there.

Wonder if everyone will be on defcon 1 level next year?

They will soon realize that white people for the most part are as frightened of them as they are of white people.

Just dumber.

Hey, dummy. You can short markets too. I guess someone who watches financial news every day and pretends to know economics on the Internet while having someone else manage his portfolio for him probably wouldn't understand that though.

not with that quack running shit, fukkin clown wake up tomorrow and say he just kidding or Jinger tell him let's get together and golf.

thanks tho

Remember you said this come Nov/Jan when new deal is done.

Prob just before Super Tuesday in Feb to upstage Dems lol

Deal was done months ago and you and the other cultists proclaimed it a success without knowing what it said.   And you'll do it again, when it's proclaimed done again,  because that's what Cult Members do.   Just like the Denuclearization of NK, etc.   

Seems to be 2-3 mill kikkin round here somewhere, bout a mill in real estate, some lent out, some in play.

I'll check tomorrow k.

Go with the lie thing tho till I get back to you.

Tell the rest of the girls, I enjoy the humor.

Believable. Like your model that failed due to constants and the tugboat you suddenly never use.

I shorted corn and bought a couple thousand jobs cuz they are the only thing the US exports to China.

thanks dunker

yer a smart midge

Even if I was serious in response to Brock Landers, it's still performing a whole lot better than your stock OR sports picks here.

Notice I didn't say AND since that would essentially equal bankruptcy if anyone was dumb enough to follow them.

• rdalert447 changed the title to Why is Every Liberal at TGF So Angry?
  • Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Political Thread