Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

how can you threaten an anonymous person?

What is a threat to you ?

If we ever meet i will kick your ass.....threat?

im gonna skull fuck you ....threat?

No, those are prob not(if it's continuous perhaps), saying I know you live in such and such, and I'm going to go there and kill you or your wife, that 's it.

I've heard that some nuts have called up employers of posters trying to fuck with them, you cant have that.

7 minutes ago, mikeman said:

He's a zealot, but you obviously choose to read the threads he posts in, I dont want to ban anyone except for committing a couple cardinal sins.

I do it to clean up his mess.  I. wish he could act like a grown up but every single day I login here I find 3-5 politics threads from him and he sounds like a broken record.

1 minute ago, HRWager said:

I do it to clean up his mess.  I. wish he could act like a grown up but every single day I login here I find 3-5 politics threads from him and he sounds like a broken record.

I know, there are plenty of long running threads, it would be nice if he would stick to them. Like I said , he's a zealot, it would be nice if everyone was a nice middle of the roader like me, but the world isn't a perfect place. :deemer

2 minutes ago, HRWager said:

Wrong, My threads have been minimal in the past 2 weeks.

Yes I post in OTHER thread already started by other people but have created  less than 2 per day avg over the last 2 weeks. You see me post a lot but you are wrong on your assertion of 3-5 per day.

7 minutes ago, ajt said:

He's claiming I'm a scammer.  He said I was lying about a Rush Limbaugh radio segment, then when I posted proof he said it's fake and is stiffing a charity.

No bro quit lying. You never confirmed the bet within 5 minutes. The terms   was you had to produce video or audio of such mockery,  almost 20 minutes later( you come up with some news clipping, not a video or audio and then you lie and claimed I owe.

NOt only did you not confirm the bet ,you didnt provice the proper proof you tried to freefoll

Stop lying so much even thought that is your nature. LIke I said liar scammer the thread is there and I am 100 percent confident that honest people will see that truth of how you tried to scam. Aint nobody stiffing but you pal.

2 minutes ago, mikeman said:

Are you still butt hurt because Rush mocked some fagg 20 years ago? get over it man.

No, I don't care. I just find it funny that the right is crying about people making fun of a racist, homophobe, xenophobe, misogynist piece of shit after he died.

Just now, ajt said:

No, I don't care. I just find it funny that the right is crying about people making fun of a racist, homophobe, xenophobe, misogynist piece of shit after he died.

Actually we like it, because it highlights the difference between them and us, we tend not to do that(as much as we would like to), whereas the left has no hesitancy.

3 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

No bro quit lying. You never confirmed the bet within 5 minutes. The terms   was you had to produce video or audio of such ,mockery,  almost 20 minutes later you come up with some news clipping, not a video or audio and then you lie and claimed I owe.

You said: Please post a video or other verifiable evidence of him doing such a thing,and I will send a donation to your charity of choice

And I posted when I saw your post.  I don't sit here refreshing the forum every 5 seconds.

5 minutes ago, ajt said:

You said: Please post a video or other verifiable evidence of him doing such a thing,and I will send a donation to your charity of choice

And I posted when I saw your post.  I don't sit here refreshing the forum every 5 seconds.

video or audio.....on top of that that clipping doesnt verify anything about Rush mocking dead aids people.

Doesnt matter when you saw It, I posted the terms and they were not met. You tried to free roll the bet because you are a piece of shit scammer. At least just be honest and say "Hey I couldnt find the video or audio becasue it doesnt exist and the story is fake"

Why lie and try to call me a stiff when you JUST admitted you didnt meet the terms of the bet and the bet doesnt even take place unless you confirm within the time frame specified.

And I posted when I saw your post.

6 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

video or audio.....on top of that that clipping doesnt verify anything about Rush mocking dead aids people.

Doesnt matter when you saw It, I posted the terms and they were not met. You tried to free roll the bet because you are a piece of shit scammer. At least just be honest and say "Hey I couldnt find the video or audio becasue it doesnt exist and the story is fake"

Why lie and try to call me a stiff when you JUST admitted you didnt meet the terms of the bet and the bet doesnt even take place unless you confirm within the time frame specified.

And I posted when I saw your post.

You never stipulated that in the original post I replied to, but just like your election bets you continued to change the terms as you went along.

2 minutes ago, ajt said:

You never stipulated that in the original post I replied to, but just like your election bets you continued to change the terms as you went along.

Nah,  again , I made a post with the terms and you neither confirmed in time nor did you provide proof in time. Fact is you didnt provide proof at all just some fake news article that proves nothing

You are the stiff but hell everyone know you are stupid so i wont try to collect .

Stop being a scumbag piece of shit scammer and just admit the truth. You tried to freeroll me.

Just now, RaiseThese said:

Nah,  again , I made a post with the terms and you neither confirmed in time nor did you provide proof in time. Fact is you didnt provide proof at all just some fake news article that proves nothing

You are the stiff but hell everyone know you are stupid so i wont try to collect .

Stop being a scumbag piece of shit scammer and just admit the truth. You tried to freeroll me.

How is it a fake article?  You think I made some article up in less than a minute?

You are a dumb motherfucker.

Just now, ajt said:

How is it a fake article?  You think I made some article up in less than a minute?

You are a dumb motherfucker.

The article is moot,, it is fake news , proves nothing malicious even taken at face value and surely is not video or audion.....and you know i dont think you made the article so silly.....you never confirmed the bet on time per your own admission and you didnt provide proof.

Dude why are you still pretending that you were not trying to freeroll me. Fact is the world would be better off if you had been part of that afterbirth You are a scammmer and a dishonest person , not to mention a full fledged idiot. of epic proportions.

Look pal you tried to cheat and it didnt work . Why are you still pretending like you have a valid claim scammer?

• rdalert447 changed the title to Why is Every Liberal at TGF So Angry?
  • Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Political Thread