Welcome to The Gambling Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

TGF Master Political Thread [Trump, Epstein, Rapinoe, Walgreens and other current news]

- - - - - Not politics Pretty fukkin important.

• Please log in to reply
10237 replies to this topic

Machiavelli

Machiavelli

89.2% Genius

• Members
  • 12296 posts

Okay, since Code of Conduct post talks about this, figured I'd start the thread.

Also.....the energy about Beto's crowds is rivaling Bernie. So while Bernie's candidacy is about a revolution, the rockstar appeal of the "White Obama" may be enough for a traditional Dem type to pull through---like the party probably wants.

Either way, while Trump has a strong case to make that he's been good for the country policywise, there is still a major fracture over the cult of his personality.

Add in that Biden may get in, and while the Dems can only nominate one, that field is becoming pretty awesome enough to where the winner may stand with quite the advantage in the General.

<p>"Men in general judge more from appearances than from reality. All men have eyes, but few have the gift of penetration." -NM

MadTiger

MadTiger

Top 5 Mind, period

• Members
  • 1948 posts

Add in that Biden may get in, and while the Dems can only nominate one, that field is becoming pretty awesome enough to where the winner may stand with quite the advantage in the General. 

The scary thing (for Republicans) is that two of the top Democratic contenders combine their forces for a Pres/Vice-Pres ticket that overwhelms anything the Republicans can counter with.

Bernie/Kamala

Beto/Kamala

Bernie/Beto

Beto/Bernie

etc.

FairWarning

FairWarning

• Members
  • 11428 posts
Should we take Beto serious or is he the D version of the anti-Hillary last election (voting for him because he’s not trump)? Now if it’s the latter, the D’s are doing themselves a disservice because they claim they have a lot of qualified candidates. They should get one who can win on their merits and not one who is getting in just because. The R’s got trump because they had no real candidate last time, 2020 is shaping up the same for them.

Long live SP Nation!!!

Downsouth

Downsouth

• Members
  • 6581 posts
Mach trying to get in early to get the big thread.

FairWarning

FairWarning

• Members
  • 11428 posts

Mach trying to get in early to get the big thread.

Easy platty for him.

Long live SP Nation!!!

Axl Rose 2019

Axl Rose 2019

Charlie Don't Surf

• Members
  • 6749 posts
Never Trump

INTERVIEWER: Would you say that you write your music for the man on the street?

SID VICIOUS: No, I've met the man on the street, he's a See you next Tuesday

FairWarning

FairWarning

• Members
  • 11428 posts

Never Trump

What if the next person is worse?

Long live SP Nation!!!

Axl Rose 2019

Axl Rose 2019

Charlie Don't Surf

• Members
  • 6749 posts

What if the next person is worse?

Satan himself is running?

FairWarning

FairWarning

• Members
  • 11428 posts

Satan himself is running?

If it’s a AOC-influenced candidate, yes.

Long live SP Nation!!!

Axl Rose 2019

Axl Rose 2019

Charlie Don't Surf

• Members
  • 6749 posts

https://www.dailymai...weet-storm.html

What a joke

Lol

Motherfucker never heard of the 1st amendment

FREEDOM OF SPEECH

MadTiger

MadTiger

Top 5 Mind, period

• Members
  • 1948 posts

If it’s a AOC-influenced candidate, yes.

The Devil wears Prada?

Bigrunner

Bigrunner

Rockstar

• Members
  • 5015 posts
Mach, Trump was mentioned in the manifest of the New Zealand killer. Would it be wrong to say Trump inspired this killer?
<p>Keep the immigrants! Deport Trump!</p>

Bigrunner

Bigrunner

Rockstar

• Members
  • 5015 posts
Fodder for the debate. Trump is the most prominent Islamophobe and anti refugee person in the world.

FairWarning

FairWarning

• Members
  • 11428 posts

Mach, Trump was mentioned in the manifest of the New Zealand killer. Would it be wrong to say Trump inspired this killer?

Let’s ban everything, it may inspire someone to do harm. Let’s blame go-pro cameras for allowing him to show this. Let’s blame Facebook for allowing his message to be shown, inspiring others.

Long live SP Nation!!!

FairWarning

FairWarning

• Members
  • 11428 posts
BR - do you have the same outrage when Christians are murdered in Africa by Muslims?

Long live SP Nation!!!

Bigrunner

Bigrunner

Rockstar

• Members
  • 5015 posts

Let’s ban everything, it may inspire someone to do harm. Let’s blame go-pro cameras for allowing him to show this. Let’s blame Facebook for allowing his message to be shown, inspiring others.

FW is being sarcastic! I'll summarize. Fair Warning clearly doesn't believe evil rhetoric from the most powerful man in the world will have negative consequences.

FairWarning

FairWarning

• Members
  • 11428 posts

FW is being sarcastic! I'll summarize. Fair Warning clearly doesn't believe evil rhetoric from the most powerful man in the world will have negative consequences.

Only weak minds believe this.

Long live SP Nation!!!

Big Ted Confuses

Big Ted Confuses

Just hold me

• Members
  • 20851 posts
Kamela Harris has zero chance.......she’ll go full Aunt Ester during debates and call people Jive Turkeys and I’m sure she’ll play the race card up and that will grow old in a presidential debate

A player can get paralyzed during a football game and the game continues, but if you kill a dog you can't play football....wtf?

Big Ted Confuses

Big Ted Confuses

Just hold me

• Members
  • 20851 posts
This video will single handily keep Joe Biden from even running much less winning...

A player can get paralyzed during a football game and the game continues, but if you kill a dog you can't play football....wtf?

IAG

IAG

TGF MVP 1Q 2017

• JFC
  • 25467 posts

This video will single handily keep Joe Biden from even running much less winning...
https://youtu.be/KQ-YjGmpO4Q

I think Muncher posted this a year ago.
<p>"One day you're the cock of the walk, the next you're a feather duster."<br><br><br><br>
“Fly to carry each his burden, we are young despite the years“—REM</p>

Big Ted Confuses

Big Ted Confuses

Just hold me

• Members
  • 20851 posts

I think Muncher posted this a year ago.

I sesn the title on youtube for sometime but never watched it til yesterday because adults touching kids creeps me out to a point it's too hard to watch, I had to walk away 5x in the first half of the video and then fast forwarded thru the 2nd half...

It will do damage if he decided to run 

MadTiger

MadTiger

Top 5 Mind, period

• Members
  • 1948 posts

Kamela Harris has zero chance.......she’ll go full Aunt Ester during debates and call people Jive Turkeys and I’m sure she’ll play the race card up and that will grow old in a presidential debate

Women with Stanford economics professors for fathers, cancer scientists for mothers; who have their law degrees usually don't go full Aunt ESTHER and call people jive turkeys. Usually don't. You may know something we don't, though.

KingKolzig

KingKolzig

Hamburgers $1.09

• Members
  • 26385 posts

i think its kamala harris too. hard to find a photo shes not smiling in. shes likeable, smart, a woman and black. i think she even beats trump

Downtrotten

Big Ted Confuses

Big Ted Confuses

Just hold me

• Members
  • 20851 posts
Nobody is voting for an angry African American woman....

Machiavelli

Machiavelli

89.2% Genius

• Members
  • 12296 posts

I would like to see Trump be more forceful in denouncing white supremacy and those groups.
<p>"Men in general judge more from appearances than from reality. All men have eyes, but few have the gift of penetration." -NM

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users