Welcome to The Gambling Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

TGF Master Political Thread

- - - - - Not politics Pretty fukkin important.

• Please log in to reply
5245 replies to this topic

FairWarning

FairWarning

• Members
  • 10868 posts

I know. 10 days before the vote the conservative FBI announced they were reopening their investigation into Hillary's Emails. Unprecedented interference. The rest is history.

On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being the best, how would you rate her campaigning vs Trump.

Long live SP Nation!!!

Bigrunner

Bigrunner

Rockstar

• Members
  • 4283 posts

On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being the best, how would you rate her campaigning vs Trump.

Doesn't matter. Unprecedented interference by the conservative FBI and the Hillary hating, Trump loving Russians. Along with multiple illegal hush money payments by the RepubliCON candidate that definitely influenced the outcome of the election. Hillary choose to play fair. She gets points for that.

That's one big difference between the 2 parties!
<p>Keep the immigrants! Deport Trump!</p>

mikeman

mikeman

• Members
  • 11376 posts

Bullshit they support him more then ever....he breezes in 2020

Yup, I dont know 1 person that likes him less, or regrets their vote, his support is far more intense than last time.

kovacsbar

kovacsbar

the taxman cometh

• Members
  • 3973 posts

Yup, I dont know 1 person that likes him less, or regrets their vote, his support is far more intense than last time.

In your little word. That's pretty limited.

Dems -150 now some shops.

kovacsbar

kovacsbar

the taxman cometh

• Members
  • 3973 posts

Wait until the farmers see how much trump wants to cut the AG department budget, eliminate  NEA and NEH, 845 bill off Medicare  + trill off Medicaid.

Give it all to the bomb makers.

Bigrunner

Bigrunner

Rockstar

• Members
  • 4283 posts

What's left of the shrinking RepubliCON party are all in. I saw a 93% approval rating amongst RepubliCONs. Many Evangelicals believe Trump was sent by God and stopped believing in the 10 commandments. Fake Christians. Anyone that unconditionally supports a lying lifetime criminal con man is a loser!

mr vegas

mr vegas

Veteran Member

• Members
  • 954 posts

Doesn't matter. Unprecedented interference by the conservative FBI and the Hillary hating, Trump loving Russians. Along with multiple illegal hush money payments by the RepubliCON candidate that definitely influenced the outcome of the election. Hillary choose to play fair. She gets points for that.

That's one big difference between the 2 parties!

hillary played fair ?             jeeeeeeeeeeeez

Bigrunner

Bigrunner

Rockstar

• Members
  • 4283 posts

hillary played fair ? jeeeeeeeeeeeez

Yes I know!

No Collusion, the Black guys at Starbucks weren't arrested and North Korea denuclearized.
-Dumb Alfie

FairWarning

FairWarning

• Members
  • 10868 posts

What's left of the shrinking RepubliCON party are all in. I saw a 93% approval rating amongst RepubliCONs. Many Evangelicals believe Trump was sent by God and stopped believing in the 10 commandments. Fake Christians. Anyone that unconditionally supports a lying lifetime criminal con man is a loser!

What was on the rush Limbaugh show today?

Long live SP Nation!!!

FairWarning

FairWarning

• Members
  • 10868 posts
Three things BR believes in - the Easter bunny, the tooth fairy, and polls. All will let you down when you find out they are fake.

Long live SP Nation!!!

kovacsbar

kovacsbar

the taxman cometh

• Members
  • 3973 posts

Three things BR believes in - the Easter bunny, the tooth fairy, and polls. All will let you down when you find out they are fake.

Polls are a decent predictive if you can pinpoint the methodology used. For example the beloved Rasmussen poll uses cheap automation and eliminates cell phones. Useless for anything but trolls really.

Bigrunner

Bigrunner

Rockstar

• Members
  • 4283 posts

hillary played fair ? jeeeeeeeeeeeez

Tell us how she didn't play fair? I think you got nothing. Looking forward to the spin.

mr vegas

mr vegas

Veteran Member

• Members
  • 954 posts

Yes I know!

No Collusion, the Black guys at Starbucks weren't arrested and North Korea denuclearized.
-Dumb Alfie

I see you are still sniffing glue...…….lol

what is the name of that river..de-nile?

mr vegas

mr vegas

Veteran Member

• Members
  • 954 posts

Tell us how she didn't play fair? I think you got nothing. Looking forward to the spin.

are you really serious...…...

kovacsbar

kovacsbar

the taxman cometh

• Members
  • 3973 posts

You two fukkin clowns gonna argue about a dead witch all day?

What do you two tit beads know about infrastructure. Lemme see you present left/right on infrastructure for three pages.

Infrastructure is a very grave concern.

HildaCunt not so much.

FairWarning

FairWarning

• Members
  • 10868 posts

The Debates were worthless when one side has the questions beforehand, yet she couldn’t win. Maybe she should go to USC also.

Long live SP Nation!!!

FairWarning

FairWarning

• Members
  • 10868 posts

You two fukkin clowns gonna argue about a dead witch all day?

What do you two tit beads know about infrastructure. Lemme see you present left/right on infrastructure for three pages.

Infrastructure is a very grave concern.

HildaCunt not so much.

Totally agree..

Long live SP Nation!!!

JTGAMBLE

JTGAMBLE

Scramblin Gamblin

• Members
  • 7128 posts
Killary.

Bigrunner

Bigrunner

Rockstar

• Members
  • 4283 posts

are you really serious...…...

Yeah, I'm waiting for the spin. What illegal acts did she committ that hurt Trump and influenced the outcomee of the election?

kovacsbar

kovacsbar

the taxman cometh

• Members
  • 3973 posts

Yeah, I'm waiting for the spin. What illegal acts did she committ that hurt Trump and influenced the outcomee of the election?

How's that gonna change fuk all.

Why you two don't just rub dicks and piss on each other save some bandwidth..Argue about anything other than opinion.

Ain't one poster wanna read that.

Bigrunner

Bigrunner

Rockstar

• Members
  • 4283 posts

How's that gonna change fuk all.

Why you two don't just rub dicks and piss on each other save some bandwidth..Argue about anything other than opinion.

Ain't one poster wanna read that.

Stop fuken comparing me to that troll loser.

Anyone that supports a lifetime criminal and lying con man is a loser.

#TrumpUniversity
#Trumpfoundation

kovacsbar

kovacsbar

the taxman cometh

• Members
  • 3973 posts

Stop fuken comparing me to that troll loser.

Anyone that supports a lifetime criminal and lying con man is a loser.

#TrumpUniversity
#Trumpfoundation

Kid I'm pretty sure  anyone for or against that idea  already figured that out years ago. Horse been dead probably part of the chaps you two gonna tickle each other in.

Bigrunner

Bigrunner

Rockstar

• Members
  • 4283 posts

Kid I'm pretty sure anyone for or against that idea already figured that out years ago. Horse been dead probably part of the chaps you two gonna tickle each other in.

Facts matter clown. Lying Alfie is a troll! A dumb one at that. The black guys at Starbucks weren't arrested? Lol

#TrumpUniversity
#kidsincages

kovacsbar

kovacsbar

the taxman cometh

• Members
  • 3973 posts

March 29, is a pretty important event. Game changer. It's  major global issue and global reaction to who know's yet, what deal or no deal, could get extreme.

Economy will be impacted quickly if supply chain rerouted or severed, even temporarily. There's major debt there too and something gonna give in some of the less stable countries.

Disease and unrest don't take long to get across the ocean so maybe you fukks familiarize with the issue and decide for yourselves if you'll be sideways.

This isn't left right as i affects is directly so don't get caught up in that damn hoohawhee either.

Feel free to discuss.

Deemer

Deemer

Rockstar

• JFC
  • 31699 posts
Who gives a fuck

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users