Do You Consider Yourself a Good Person in the Grand Scheme of Things?

Dark Raver Camper

How can you be accountable for yourself if you let other people decide if you're a good person or not - much less what being a good person means?

That's how the civilized world works, Minkey. It is normal for civil people to have significant others and to value their positive opinions about oneself.

I'm better than most...just as when tiger sank that long putt on the 17'th at the Players years ago, that's what they'll be saying about me on judgement day.

You fucking goof. Do you think people have forgotten your call to murder all Muslims? Have you no fucking capacity for embarassment or self evaluation.

That's how the civilized world works, Minkey. It is normal for civil people to have significant others and to value their positive opinions about oneself.

Master morality comes before slave morality, though. Nietzsche was correct.

But thats not to say we cannot accept societal standards....But still have to set the table yourself first ----otherwise you're perpetually chasing others ' opinions.

Adulterer? Sex addict? Terrible husband? Bad father?

Okay having seen that, I'll give you "...good person".

I think Tommy, clearly a good person, gives some insight into yourself there between 7:10 and 8:30 of this clip. If you want to cut to the quick. Otherwise, the whole thing is pretty funny.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1aARH8jvwY

I respect everyone's right to have an opinion of me. Good, bad or otherwise.

Do I give one ratty fukk about that opinion? Good bad or otherwise?

Significant other, yes. Keeps me within myself.

The rest of the human race? Not a chance in hell.

total lie

if you don't care how you appear to others then i'm sure you just go out in public unbathed, wearing dirty ripped clothes

we should all try to be remembered fondly, to say otherwise will leave you remembered as a bitter selfish asshole

total lie

if you don't care how you appear to others then i'm sure you just go out in public unbathed, wearing dirty ripped clothes

we should all try to be remembered fondly, to say otherwise will leave you remembered as a bitter selfish asshole

I stand by everything i say, except a few things when I'm drunk. It saddens me that we haven't become close friends.

What are the few things you don't stand by because you were langered?