2019 TGF Annual Baseball Contest

Sharp Square

Thanks to Yanks for working behind the scenes. George has graciously offered the use of PPH for this contest!   I will send out a PM to everyone who originally entered to get a new head count as to who is IN as some are no longer monitoring this thread. 

Or you can simply post here as to whether or not you're still in. 

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nothingbutwhiners, of course I am in.

I havent been on the site all day. Who do we send the money to anyway?

Can I send my NCAA money to the same person? I wont win the bracket contest even if Duke wins it all

Yesterday is gone, what is your excuse for not sending your 100 today??? Who do you think you send the money to??? Ill give you 2 guesses, and i am sure in both guesses you could send money to either person you guessed.. So stop eating for a couple minutes, and send your 100 as you are slowing down this thing getting started... Hopefully the guys running this realize your not worth the effort and start this without you and close you out of the contest..

How we looking there Sharper?

Any first five action?

From what i understand only change is to PPH because some people were scared their one play out of 200 that may get burned by a pitching change...

All plays will be graded as ($100Full Game/Totals/Run-Line/1st5 wagers only are allowed. So a ML dog at +200 would be $100 risk to win $200 or A Fav -150 would be $150 risk to win $100 etc. All plays will be "action" and final once posted. Pushes will be graded as such and will count against the total # of plays. A rainout or canceled game will be counted as "no action" and will not count against the total # of plays.

From what i understand only change is to PPH because some people were scared their one play out of 200 that may get burned by a pitching change...

All plays will be graded as ($100Full Game/Totals/Run-Line/1st5 wagers only are allowed. So a ML dog at +200 would be $100 risk to win $200 or A Fav -150 would be $150 risk to win $100 etc. All plays will be "action" and final once posted. Pushes will be graded as such and will count against the total # of plays. A rainout or canceled game will be counted as "no action" and will not count against the total # of plays.

I'm in thanks Hanger