2019 TGF Annual Baseball Contest

Sharp Square

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sharpsquare, in your newest and last rules thread, you made no mention about taking 5 inning bets and final game bets.

And I am not sure if you mentioned runlines and moneyline bets on same game. I have ONLY taken full game spread picks thus far and no run lines, but i just want to make sure that others are not doing that. Heck ,I am not even taking totals.

Scoring update, I am not exactly doing wonderful, but I am at least above the water in positive territory after about 10 plays

sharpsquare, in your newest and last rules thread, you made no mention about taking 5 inning bets and final game bets.

And I am not sure if you mentioned runlines and moneyline bets on same game. I have ONLY taken full game spread picks thus far and no run lines, but i just want to make sure that others are not doing that. Heck ,I am not even taking totals.

Scoring update, I am not exactly doing wonderful, but I am at least above the water in positive territory after about 10 plays

Everyone was PMed these rules along with the sign up info: 

RULES: 

*200 Plays (no more no less)
*All plays are based on a ($100) bet!
*Full Game Sides/Full Game Totals/Run-Line/1st5 wagers (sides+totals) only.
*You CANNOT play both sides of the same game.
*There is no minimum or maximum # of plays per day/week.
*Each entry must make exactly 200 plays by the All Star Break set any remaining plays will count as (-$100) in the final grading. Any additional plays will be voided.
*Winners will be determined by highest account value not wins!
*Any situation not covered here including rainouts etc will be covered by Vegas Rules.
*Any wager made that does not follow these rules will be voided + counted against the total.