Timely did you go to Penn state? I

Cop

Have no clue how those are related. I know I'm winning when people bring up the same nonsense from 7 years ago though.

Deemer you're in your early 20s and unemployed/in school and you spent another night rambling on a gambling forum. Funny too because you call boat miserable for doing it at 65.... hopefully you'll find a pal this semester and some of your built up anger will go away. We're rooting for you.

Another dumb fukking guy that's 28 years old and hates his life outside of the internet so comes on here firing off bullshit because of life misery.

Between him and boat, I don't know who is more pathetic. One is a total hypocrite who wants pats on his backs for fixing his own fuckups in contests, and the other is a guy who engages in e-battles daily to get off and gets buried so bad he cries to moderators. Then he uses 'the lawyer' card but cannot take it when someone tells him to go buss a table or clean the dishes.

It's beyond funny.

Why don't you go ask King if I've ever complained about a poster who wasn't posting my personal info. I couldn't care less what is said about me pal. I dish it out and I'm fine taking some flack back. I know I'm winning because I don't get personal or angry, unlike you.

I enjoy my life quite a bit, but thank you so much for your concern it means a lot. I'd love to sit here with you all day, and attempt to win the internet, but I'm headed to brunch and the bulls game with this thing we call a girl, and another thing we call friends. Best of luck today little feller.

If we're miserable 28 and 65 because of the way we post, does that mean you're suicidal or just in desperate need for attention. Gotta be one of the two.

do bulls cover today?

Idk, I'm gonna stack the lineups in daily fantasy instead of betting the game I think. Didn't even see a number on the game. Bulls playing with a lot more energy now that the derrick news was positive though so wouldn't be shocked to see them win today with pau back by a good bit. I'm not an nba expert like deemer though.

Have no clue how those are related. I know I'm winning when people bring up the same nonsense from 7 years ago though.

That's pretty comical. How much am I winning? LMAO. I've had this kid and about 3-4 others follow me around for years with the dated stuff, LOL.

You tell so many lies you can't even keep up with them.

The weird part is it's almost all sausage posting forums. I could see lying about playing ball for Penn State and balling with all those NBA stars if this was mostly women.....

Why you need to impress men this badly and your name isn't Rogue Scholar you've got issues. You try SO hard at acceptance, I just don't get it.

Even your "friends" admit you are by far the biggest BS artist to ever post on these forums.

I don't believe a word you post, even stuff that does not matter to anyone you will lie about. It's crazy man.

When you owed that agent $200 bucks and he was forced to come to the forums, you couldn't just say tips were down.....

You had a big elaborate story of your Dad being sick (again). Why that would keep you from settling up is anyone's guess.

I say this with concern - you're a compulsive liar kid, you need therapy or it's never going to stop. Seriously.

And we move on.

Good job Cop, well done sir.