FREE $15.00 for Comcast Subscribers

Jimmy Hoffa

I only have one. Won't state more than I have.

I only have one. Won't state more than I have.

I did one a couple years back, some kind of computer one, they asked how many computers/hard drives you had purchased over maybe a 10 year span. i though i did a pretty good job of exaggerating(said i bought 4 or 5). i got a check for like $70 and was thrilled, then i found out a buddy had received a $300 check, he said he bought 20 computers.

I posted this in another thread but I thought the cheapskates reading this one would be interested - I've been receiving a $55 a month discount from Direct TV for the last year after asking for a discount.

The deal is expiring, so I called today and asked about one for the next year, they offered me $40 a month off for the next year, money is money, just saved $480 over the next year. :cigar

I posted this in another thread but I thought the cheapskates reading this one would be interested - I've been receiving a $55 a month discount from Direct TV for the last year after asking for a discount.

The deal is expiring, so I called today and asked about one for the next year, they offered me $40 a month off for the next year, money is money, just saved $480 over the next year. :cigar

TREMENDOUS savings

• 3 weeks later...