Bitcoin!

IAG

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BTC dominance at 62.9

Not selling some BAT and converting to BTC was a five figure mistake for me

I converted quite a few alts in recent weeks. They seem to be a crapshoot. It used to be they all moved together with bitcoin, or all moved against but I can’t make sense of their movement now, and don’t have the patience or time to research individual coins like I did. I’m sticking with the blue chips for the most part.

I converted quite a few alts in recent weeks. They seem to be a crapshoot. It used to be they all moved together with bitcoin, or all moved against but I can’t make sense of their movement now, and don’t have the patience or time to research individual coins like I did. I’m sticking with the blue chips for the most part.

I only own BAT and BTC

At one point BAT was worth .00008976 of a Bitcoin now it’s worth .00002340 of a Bitcoin

Meanwhile Btc dominance keeps climbing

agree with this

the other big run, people were jumping on anything with a low price and running it up... almost seems like a lifetime ago when i rode ripple from $1 to $3 in a heartbeat

i know you were having a lot of fun at that time, i had one big score but didn't really pull the trigger on much else

agree with this

the other big run, people were jumping on anything with a low price and running it up... almost seems like a lifetime ago when i rode ripple from $1 to $3 in a heartbeat

i know you were having a lot of fun at that time, i had one big score but didn't really pull the trigger on much else

Exactly. You could easily determine what was moving early ...usually something a Youtuber shilled.

then buy a shitload of stuff like Ada or stellar....anything really. It was truly insane. And at the time I really had no way to easily convert to fiat, so I stayed all in...luckily got my Gemini account established in December 2017 and started selling then.

And now I think it would be much more difficult....against more pros that are involved with the institutions. I might throw a little in a “fun” account and play with it to see what I can do, but for the most part I’m holding. With the tax clarifications I don’t need any extra headaches either.

reminder that betonline is adding 5% cash to bitcoin deposits through june 30th (in addition to 100% first time and 35% reload crypto bonus)

i think it has to sit there 30 days

GREAT BONUS SHOP

Will have 50 and 100% offers throughout the year also, as well as sister book SB

With basically unlimited limits, fairly easy whack out material, thus rollover and/or 30 day wait seldom an issue

Mike, PM sent.

I needed a break.  I was checking every minute for the past few days

Been there. It’s not healthy. I remember Mr. NBA telling me I needed to stop, and one day I went three hours without checking in late 2017 and it was like very freeing, but yet very long three hours.