NFL Win Totals Released For 2019

Mike75

NFL win totals have been released by CG Technology and the Patriots are still at the top despite losing key members of their Super Bowl-winning squad. The Patriots are followed by the other three teams that were in the NFL final four — the Chiefs, Rams, and Saints — and the Browns are one of four teams that didn’t make the playoffs last season but are projected at nine wins.

http://www.espn.com/chalk/story/_/id/26405507/browns-see-projected-win-total-jump-3-games

Patriots: 11
Chiefs: 10.5
Rams: 10.5  
Saints: 10.5 
Chargers: 10
Bears: 9.5  
Colts: 9.5
Eagles: 9.5
Browns: 9
Packers: 9
Steelers: 9
Vikings: 9
Cowboys: 8.5

Falcons: 8.5
Ravens: 8.5
Seahawks: 8.5 
Texans: 8.5
Titans: 8.5
49ers: 8 
Jaguars: 8
Panthers: 8  
Broncos: 7
Jets: 7
Lions: 7 
Bengals: 6
Bills: 6
Buccaneers: 6  
Giants: 6 
Raiders: 6
Redskins: 6  
Cardinals: 5
Dolphins: 5 

First one that stood out to me was Ravens under. They lost a lot of guys on D and LJax 2nd year going through the league should be problematic.

Good observation. I was actually thinking long and hard on that one. I think their QB since guys have him on film now he us gonna struggle big time. Add the guys they lost on defense not to mention Cleveland is no longer an easy cheesy 2 wins in the division i can definitely see the Ravens at 7-9 or 8-8.  Ravens under it is.......

Good observation. I was actually thinking long and hard on that one. I think their QB since guys have him on film now he us gonna struggle big time. Add the guys they lost on defense not to mention Cleveland is no longer an easy cheesy 2 wins in the division i can definitely see the Ravens at 7-9 or 8-8.  Ravens under it is.......

I thought Balty added some guys despite some leaving?

Plus, that dynamic QB may be ready to take a mini leap.

As much as I hate to say it I kind of think the Saints Under 10.5 may have some value.  Going to be really tough I think to come back this season after that ridiculous crooked no call to cost them a chance to go to the Superbowl at the end of last season. 

Just a tough thing to bounce back.

Don't think they'd be sharper? Angry?

Sometimes adversity drives teams n players harder.

Don't think they'd be sharper? Angry?

Sometimes adversity drives teams n players harder.

It's possible but I think that may be the less likely outcome.  It takes a lot to go your way to be right of the cusp of making the Bowl and then to have that taken way in the fashion it did.  Hopefully I am wrong and they do come back hungrier but eh I dunno 

Obviously the schedule has a lot to do with it, but I'll bite on the Bears under 9.5.  They play a game in London, besides a 1st place schedule.

This is very true,and to give posters an example without putting the whole schedule here.......

In 2019 teams will play these divisions look below to get a good example of how tough/easy your teams schedule is......

AFC EAST Teams (New England,Miami,NY Jets and Buffalo) will play........

AFC NORTH Teams(Pittsburgh,Cleveland,Baltimore and Cincy) & NFC EAST Teams (Dallas,Washington,Philly and NY Giants)

AFC NORTH Teams(Pittsburgh,Cleveland,Baltimore and Cincy) will play......

AFC EAST Teams (New England,Miami,NY Jets and Buffalo) & NFC WEST Teams (Arizona,Seattle,L.A. Rams,S.F. 49ers)

AFC WEST Teams(L.A. Chargers,Kansas City,Oakland,Denver) will play.....

AFC SOUTH Teams(Indy,Houston,Jacksonville,Tennessee) and & NFC NORTH Teams (Chicago,Detroit,Green Bay,Minnesota)

AFC SOUTH Teams(Indy,Houston,Jacksonville,Tennessee) will play.....

AFC WEST Teams(L.A. Chargers,Kansas City,Oakland,Denver) & NFC SOUTH Teams (Atlanta,Carolina,New Orleans,Tampa Bay)

NFC EAST Teams((Dallas,Washington,Philly and NY Giants) will play.....

NFC NORTH Teams (Chicago,Detroit,Green Bay,Minnesota) & AFC EAST Teams (New England,Miami,NY Jets and Buffalo)

NFC NORTH Teams (Chicago,Detroit,Green Bay,Minnesota) will play.....

NFC EAST Teams((Dallas,Washington,Philly and NY Giants & AFC WEST Teams(L.A. Chargers,Kansas City,Oakland,Denver)

NFC SOUTH Teams (Atlanta,Carolina,New Orleans,Tampa Bay) will play.....

AFC SOUTH Teams(Indy,Houston,Jacksonville,Tennessee) & NFC WEST Teams (Arizona,Seattle,L.A. Rams,S.F. 49ers)

NFC WEST Teams (Arizona,Seattle,L.A. Rams,S.F. 49ers) will play.....

NFC SOUTH Teams (Atlanta,Carolina,New Orleans,Tampa Bay) & AFC SOUTH Teams(Indy,Houston,Jacksonville,Tennessee)

Obviously the schedule has a lot to do with it, but I'll bite on the Bears under 9.5.  They play a game in London, besides a 1st place schedule.

I did some thinking with your post i was curious who some teams were play so i put a post for who each team was playing as far as divisions. The Bears face the NFC EAST AND AFC WEST along with the 1st place team in the NFC South and NFC West.

So the Bears with the 1st place schedule must face New Orleans and L.A. Rams ouch thats 2 tough ones then they face Dallas and Philly the most competitive of the NFC East along with Washington and NY Giants and the most competitive of the AFC West will be Kansas City and LA Chargers along with Denver and Oakland, Then Chicago has Minnesota twice,Green Bay twice,Detroit twice.

The out of division games besides Saints and Rams there are some winnable as well as tough games. I think they could go 6-4 maybe so the thing will be and try to split the division games or perhaps sweep one division opp. If they break even in the division its 10-6 if they sweep one div. opp. 11-5

If you ask me i say 10-6 this year for Chicago because they play some tough opponents

As far as Cleveland i think they'll win their division but what about Pittsburgh???

The Steelers had a second place schedule.

Chargers and Colts were second in their divisions...tough  0-2

Then the AFC north faces AFC EAST....

Pats a see a loss,Jets much tougher at Metlife,Bills and Dolphins should be wins 3-1 + 0-2=3-3 so far

Then NFC WEST.....

Seahawks....Rams.....49ers....Cards......i see a 2-2 split.......5-5

ALL thats left is divison at 5-5

I see them splitting with all teams and going 8-8, maybe 9-7 IF they sweep Cincy who could be rebuilding

So.......Steelers  8-8  maybe 9-7

I thought Balty added some guys despite some leaving?

Plus, that dynamic QB may be ready to take a mini leap.

Honestly i saw Jackson struggle big time against the Chargers in the postseason and when teams make him beat them with his arm he might not be able to do so consistently. Even though the Ravens are big foes to me i think they pulled off 2 of the biggest free agent signings getting a great player on defense in Earl Thomas and a quality RB in Mark Ingram.

I think there is a good chance they could go 9-7 they face.....

First place schedule so they face Kansas City and Houston they should split those 1-1

Then the AFC north faces AFC EAST....

Pats a see a loss,Jets a W,Bills and Dolphins should be wins 3-1 or 2-2 + 1-1.....4-2 or 3-3

Then NFC WEST.....

Seahawks....Rams.....49ers....Cards......i see a 2-2 split.......6-4 or 5-5

Then in division i see splits              3-3

6-4 + 3-3=9-7  or 5-5 +3-3...8-8

So i could see 8-8 9-7 maybe

Lions 7

No way

KC Under

Rams Under

Saints Under

Bears Over

Colts Over

Browns Over

Ravens Under

49ers Over

Jags Under

Broncos Under(Best Bet)

Bills Over

Bucs Over

Raiders Over

Giants Under

Redskins Under

Dolphins Under

Broncos are a mess,it seems like since Elway lost Manning he has been in a world of mediocre shit literally.

Raiders i think are gonna surprise people. Some people think Gruden is gonna fall flat on his face all i see is him rebuilding a roster that wasnt doing anything so he did the right thing even though losing Khalil Mack had to sting for some fans. Will be interesting to see what happens

Browns i think will win 10 games and have a killer roster sharp on both sides of the ball.

As far as Indy goes they are a division rival BUT i think they are doing a good job and they are literally sitting on 50 million in cap room.

Having Luck as your QB doesnt hurt either......

I did some thinking with your post i was curious who some teams were play so i put a post for who each team was playing as far as divisions. The Bears face the NFC EAST AND AFC WEST along with the 1st place team in the NFC South and NFC West.

So the Bears with the 1st place schedule must face New Orleans and L.A. Rams ouch thats 2 tough ones then they face Dallas and Philly the most competitive of the NFC East along with Washington and NY Giants and the most competitive of the AFC West will be Kansas City and LA Chargers along with Denver and Oakland, Then Chicago has Minnesota twice,Green Bay twice,Detroit twice.

The out of division games besides Saints and Rams there are some winnable as well as tough games. I think they could go 6-4 maybe so the thing will be and try to split the division games or perhaps sweep one division opp. If they break even in the division its 10-6 if they sweep one div. opp. 11-5

If you ask me i say 10-6 this year for Chicago because they play some tough opponents

The Oakland game will be in London. I’m sure they will get 2-3 MNF games also. I look at them like Jax from year before. I like playing against teams that blow away their win total the prior year. It’s hard to stay injury free two years in a row, And now there are no surprises.