2019 TGF Annual Baseball Contest {STANDINGS THREAD}

Sharp Square

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Derailer Dude

Wasn't there an issue with Fishhead with this a year ago?

Really best to not allow this sort of thing as a strategy. Going for a swing is obviously a good strategy if you have a contest with limited picks because a lucky run counts 2x and you are going to win on luck most likely anyway.

IAG an innocent shot taker, nothing new here

She asked a simple question.. monkey then made up sharp square pushing the deadline back for her when she never even brought it up. She asked for rules to be clarified 2 months after sharp square sent them

Out in a pm. So no reason for anyone to blame her or accuse sharp of anything

She asked a simple question.. monkey then made up sharp square pushing the deadline back for her when she never even brought it up. She asked for rules to be clarified 2 months after sharp square sent them

Out in a pm. So no reason for anyone to blame her or accuse sharp of anything

+1

She’s as honest as they come

Done multiple transactions in BTC and contest with no problems ever

It is too bad Hurry Up & Post got told to stop posting TGF content at SBR.

Fuck you too.

Non heterosexual person Got ass piece of shit who took advantage of someone for their own gain. You don’t give a fuck about anyone but yourself. You’re a scamming low life piece of shit. Get fucked and stop trying to use new names here.

See ya

+1

She’s as honest as they come

Done multiple transactions in BTC and contest with no problems ever

Normally I wouldn’t say anything and get involved and be accused to sticking up for her because of our personal relationship. But fuck this. She is getting accused of bullshit. Monkey was wrong and posts were bumped to prove that. She hasn’t even made plays lately. All she did was ask for the rules to be confirmed and no key went off the handle and accused sharp of breaking them for her. Which wasn’t true.

Fuck every single one of you guys.

Guest Six Ghosts

Fuck you too.

Non heterosexual person Got ass piece of shit who took advantage of someone for their own gain. You don’t give a fuck about anyone but yourself. You’re a scamming low life piece of shit. Get fucked and stop trying to use new names here.

See ya

Farewell Yankee Doodle. 

TGF-MLB-Contest.png

1.  NEVER was it mentioned in the PM sent that the official rules were sent out with the login information.  The rules were already agreed upon, everyone had already paid, and the contest had already begun BEFORE the PPH logins were sent out.  There was no caption asking to verify that the rules were correct.  Again, THE RULES WERE ALREADY AGREED UPON.
2.  The current leaders of the contest have NOT employed the tactic of using correlated plays to bolster their record.  So there is absolutely no advantage given to them for taking that ability away from other contestants since it was assumed to be a rule by many in the contest already.
3.  There are three people who are pressing for the ability of players to use correlated plays in the contest and all of them do work for the site in one fashion or another (a mod/boyfriend, a mod, and a contest organizer).  NOT ONE PLAYER has voiced their support of this rule.  Twenty people put money into a P2P contest but these three act like only their opinion counts.
4.  There has not been one good God damned reason given besides the one that I offered for the resistance by this site that this rule should be allowed.
5.  If my allegations were so baseless, then I wouldn't have needed to be banned.  But I hit a nerve and I'm merely saying what everyone else is thinking.  It's fucking scummy in every single way.
6.  Yanks used to be impartial but now he's just one of them.  Fucking pathetic.  Be the hero, Yanks.  I know, I know.  All of us who want a fair contest are despicable.  Save the girlfriend who wants to angle shoot until TN calls it angle shooting and she backs off...

Another great TGF contest full of baseball talk, in game banter, commeraderie, strategy, game info, and rules clarity.

Really enjoyed thanks.

Gonna make 75 plays by Saturday and never again.

Sorry Sinker, I hope every contest here that I have a hand in leaves a positive impression. I try and work as hard as is needed to make that happen. Sadly on this one I have failed to deliver that so I can only say that any negative feedback here should be associated more with me than with the forum. 

Sorry Sinker, I hope every contest here that I have a hand in leaves a positive impression. I try and work as hard as is needed to make that happen. Sadly on this one I have failed to deliver that so I can only say that any negative feedback here should be associated more with me than with the forum.

Nah, you do your best.

It's the players.

Fukkin kill each other for a $100 entry fee.

I'll lose that by the third hole tomorrow.

Ain't gonna kill a soul.

I as always will grade this thing in which ever way you guys want regardless of what that includes. 

There are 20 people in this contest if you guys all agree that at this moment the rule should be adjusted and the FF/Full Game wagers on same side should not be allowed going forward I have no problem with grading it that way.

But it is not a change that can be made by anyone else except for all of you.  

I have been involved in plenty of contest here and have always held to the same approach that its your contest and not mine (esp when it comes to post up) so I will do what is needed to make it work. 

But I have enough of this bullshit idea that I or anyone here is trying to cheat anyone in any contest. This is ridiculous