2019 TGF Annual Baseball Contest {STANDINGS THREAD}

Sharp Square

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahh. I ended up ,+486 today

Not sure what will be wiped out.

And put in for tomorrow before seeing your post. Oops!

Are those plays ever coming back?

Kinger check in on this post up contest and what you instruct

It's being worked on and hopefully will have some answers as to what we can do asap. 

First of all let me say that Mike from PayPerHead Agents has gone above and beyond in helping to resolve the issues from the unfortunate hack.  Would def like send our appreciation out to him and the company for all of their help and generosity especially considering everything else they have had to deal with. 

I should have a full update on this at some point tomorrow which will include us moving forward with the contest.  Sorry for the inconvenience but it was one of those things that we unfortunately had no control over. 

Please don't. That's only going to complicate things, imo.

It shouldn't.  There are two weeks of bets missing.  They should be able to restore them from backup (if they have one) within that date range.

This is turning out to not be very good publicity for them - especially if they can't restore our wagers.

It shouldn't.  There are two weeks of bets missing.  They should be able to restore them from backup (if they have one) within that date range.

This is turning out to not be very good publicity for them - especially if they can't restore our wagers.

I get it this has been a pain in ass for everyone playing but it's no ones fault and I assure you Mike is doing everything he can. The hack wasn't so simple as oh click a back up button and we are all good again. 

Plus this was a contest they stepped up and generously agreed to help us out with at no cost what so ever to any of us so it's not like they really need to hold it in as high a regard as Mike is. 

Just saying I wouldn't be so quick to criticize.