Playoff Hoops

Machiavelli

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks. 

Donuts knows better than anyone that when someone has so many losses in a row, you need to follow instead of fade since they're bound to hit one. 

I think having it in the back of my mind that someone will try to fade me helped me here, as I'd prob have happily grabbed Port if I did not think anyone was really focusing or caring. 

So...the psychology behind fading/following and such helped me out here for sure. 

Nice hit tho to help me be able to play a few things this weekend without too much stress. 

Thanks. 

Donuts knows better than anyone that when someone has so many losses in a row, you need to follow instead of fade since they're bound to hit one. 

I think having it in the back of my mind that someone will try to fade me helped me here, as I'd prob have happily grabbed Port if I did not think anyone was really focusing or caring. 

So...the psychology behind fading/following and such helped me out here for sure. 

Nice hit tho to help me be able to play a few things this weekend without too much stress. 

Don't read too much into it.  You loved you some OKC to win it all awhile back.  You doubled down in a good spot. 

Nice call. 

Don't read too much into it.  You loved you some OKC to win it all awhile back.  You doubled down in a good spot. 

Nice call. 

True. And thanks. 

I am an analyst/overanalyst and one thing that justifies my expenditures in all of this is doing an informal case study to try figuring out some of the diff psychologies behind certain instances of all this.