What do the experts of Arizona Cardinals think about the number one pick?

Viejo Dinosaur

I think Murray gets drafted #1 overall.  But I'm not going to guarantee the Cards are the team drafting him.  

AZ is not even sure what they are going to do.  They have an idea of what they would prefer to do.  But that could all change based on the market and what is offered via trade.  What is the best offer for the #1 pick vs the best offer for Rosen.  The market will help determine what they do.  

That's exactly what's going on here.  AZ holding the cards (pun intended) close to the vest.  Everything you hear in the media is draft speculation.  NOBODY outside of a handful of AZ executives know which way they are leaning.  That's by design.  

I think Murray gets drafted #1 overall.  But I'm not going to guarantee the Cards are the team drafting him.  

AZ is not even sure what they are going to do.  They have an idea of what they would prefer to do.  But that could all change based on the market and what is offered via trade.  What is the best offer for the #1 pick vs the best offer for Rosen.  The market will help determine what they do.  

That's exactly what's going on here.  AZ holding the cards (pun intended) close to the vest.  Everything you hear in the media is draft speculation.  NOBODY outside of a handful of AZ executives know which way they are leaning.  That's by design.

As a fan, what do you hope happens.....

As a fan, what do you hope happens.....

It depends what's being offered.  Which we probably won't ever know the whole story.  Whatever they choose, we probably won't ever truly find out what was behind door number 2.

If they can get a shit load from Oakland and trade off the pick, I'd rather get a big haul and stack up on draft picks and keep Rosen.  They have ton of needs.  There is a reason they are picking #1.  

But if they do end up with Murray, I would be completely fine with it.  He would instantly make them interesting and relevant again.  If you aren't going to be good, at least be interesting.