NFL Draft Week..

Machiavelli

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any good chatter or speculation this week should be put here until Draft Day. 

I believe it was Guesser who liked that 'Bama DT best in the draft and now I'm hearing a ton about the HOU DL guy. 

Any chance the Cards grab one of them instead of Murray??

If the Cards are smart, they will grab Quinnen Williams, or trade out of the spot.   He will be a game changing player, a younger Aaron Donald.  Especially if the best they can get for Rosen is a 2nd, or even worse, a 3rd.    But I don't think the Cards are smart, unfortunately for them.  I really like Murray, but I also really like Rosen, and if you have Rosen, you don't take Murray, unless you're offered a #1(and a relatively high #1) for him.   Oliver is good, but he's not Williams.    I think Bosa and Oliver are both real good, but the way they handled last season in College leads me to seriously question their desire.  If you're not all in on every play on the DL, you'll be exposed.   

The cards could have been hyping up Murray the entire time also.

So have I!

And with it appearing that I've been correct, it's like I want to see that through.

But if Guesser's opinions prove to be correct, then I hope that route gets taken since it can prob lead to losing to the Chiefs in the title game much faster than drafting Murray will lead to losing to the Chiefs.

So have I!

And with it appearing that I've been correct, it's like I want to see that through.

But if Guesser's opinions prove to be correct, then I hope that route gets taken since it can prob lead to losing to the Chiefs in the title game much faster than drafting Murray will lead to losing to the Chiefs.

Murray will be real good to great, IMO.    But so will Rosen, and trading a franchise QB for a 2nd or 3rd is bad business.   If they could get a 1st back for him, then drafting Kyler would be an OK move.   It's all about value to me.   Their best course would be extra picks for the #1 + Rosen, or Quinnen + Rosen.    Murray and an extra #2 or #3 just doesn't make sense to me.   Which is why that's what they'll probably do.   

Also, them NOT taking Murray will spice up the draft in so many ways, and I always root for chaos, if my team isn't involved.   

Murray will be real good to great, IMO.    But so will Rosen, and trading a franchise QB for a 2nd or 3rd is bad business.   If they could get a 1st back for him, then drafting Kyler would be an OK move.   It's all about value to me.   Their best course would be extra picks for the #1 + Rosen, or Quinnen + Rosen.    Murray and an extra #2 or #3 just doesn't make sense to me.   Which is why that's what they'll probably do.   

Also, them NOT taking Murray will spice up the draft in so many ways, and I always root for chaos, if my team isn't involved.

Who does Rosen remind you of?

I just think he's blah or a tad better while Murray rocks.

If the Cards are smart, they will grab Quinnen Williams

A local source very close to the Cardinals admits he doesn't know what exactly they are going to do.  But yesterday he did say they will not draft Williams at #1.  

They will draft Murray, Bosa, or trade the pick.  He's rarely if ever wrong.  He's got an ear straight to the top. 

I have been very interested in the NFL Draft for over twenty years. But since my Browns have their shit together somewhat, it's more likely than not that I don't even watch, and just check ESPN, etc. for the picks. IF they trade back into the first round, though, it's back to my usual.