Blackjack Progressive for 7 7 7 almost 100K

Deal With It

Let's put a little perspective on this. At the rate that hand hits you are even money to hit

it in your first 3500 hours of play. That also means, half the time it will take you greater than

3500 hours. On average it will take the equivalent of working full-time (40 hrs week) for one

year and 7 months. You'll also get close to 12,000 blackjacks for every 7D-7D-7D.

This is not something you want to count on hitting anytime soon. If you play 10 hours a week,

each and every week, you'll hit it about once every 10 years.

Let's put a little perspective on this. At the rate that hand hits you are even money to hit it in your first 3500 hours of play. That also means' date=' half the time it will take you greater than 3500 hours. On average it will take the equivalent of working full-time (40 hrs week) for one year and 7 months. You'll also get close to 12,000 blackjacks for every 7D-7D-7D. This is not something you want to count on hitting anytime soon. If you play 10 hours a week, each and every week, you'll hit it about once every 10 years. [/quote'] I'm playing two hands at once, so maybe it'll only take me 10 months. :)

Someone just hit the first 2 cards 7 of diamonds-7 of diamonds.

They they stopped play for a few seconds so that the pit boss could come to the table and explain to the player that he would want to hit that hand. They didn't even give the guy an option to fold before the dealer said that. Of course he busted when he hit, but the table was full and we could see 2 other 7 of diamonds on the felt. Are they using 6 decks?

Let's put a little perspective on this. At the rate that hand hits you are even money to hit

it in your first 3500 hours of play. That also means, half the time it will take you greater than

3500 hours. On average it will take the equivalent of working full-time (40 hrs week) for one

year and 7 months. You'll also get close to 12,000 blackjacks for every 7D-7D-7D.

This is not something you want to count on hitting anytime soon. If you play 10 hours a week,

each and every week, you'll hit it about once every 10 years.

Thanks for putting it in perspective, Voodoo. Now I can stop wasting my time on it. LOL

I saw three people get dealt 7d-7d and I was one of them. My next card was a 10. But the funny thing was that one of hte other ones was IMPOSSIBLE to hit the 7 because we had already seen the other 4 of them. Well the guy did hit the 3 of diamonds and the time the guy hit the 8 of diamonds

Thank you. I did not know that. However, you must not take splitting 7s vs house stiff to get the jackpot. A big -EV.

Keep in mind that this only impacts those times where you're dealt two 7'd of diamonds. And you're not going to split them against 7/13 of the cards that the dealer is dealt. I think a better characterization of it would be "A really, really small hit to your EV, but the whole endeavor is still extremely +EV when you consider the size of the jackpot".

Thank you. I did not know that. However, you must not take splitting 7s vs house stiff to get the jackpot. A big -EV.

Keep in mind that this only impacts those times where you're dealt two 7'd of diamonds. And you're not going to split them against 7/13 of the cards that the dealer is dealt. I think a better characterization of it would be "A really, really small hit to your EV, but the whole endeavor is still extremely +EV when you consider the size of the jackpot".

you put that in better words than i ever could.