Are the cavs the most talented team in the NBA?

rito

Love should post more no doubt. Doesn't change he is a 16/12 guy.

Kyrie is possibly the best scoring PG in the NBA. Guy has it all.

LeBron greatest of all time. That's a big 3.

Jr Smith is a scorer. He has played defense he is a good fourth option.

Mozgov has revolutionized his game as a shot blocker and rim protector.

Tristan Thompson coming off bench who would start about anywhere. Shumpert is an unreal athlete and great defender.

1-7 I laugh at people who say Houston ... Yeah Beverly and ariza are studs !!! Don't forget about montejinas.

GS has Steph, klay Thompson vastly overrated. Harrison Barnes is a bench guy. Draymond bench guy. Bogut is slower and older than Mozgov. Their bench has David Lee and that's it...

OKC has RW and Durant, I get it. They're starting Kyle fucking Singler. Kanter is too young too be considered a good big man, he couldn't get it done in Utah. Ibaka is good defensively. They have cavs trash of waiters and Steven Adams off bench.. Augustin is their only formidable bench player.

Give me love kyrie LeBron over KD rw and Ibaka any day. Kyle Singler and Andre airball Roberson

Based on pure talent I'd have to say the Clippers when healthy are the most talented, Warriors pretty damn talented too but having seen the Clippers a few times over the last few years I'd have to say they're the funnest to watch, talent all over the damn court...

Love should post more no doubt. Doesn't change he is a 16/12 guy.

Kyrie is possibly the best scoring PG in the NBA. Guy has it all.

LeBron greatest of all time. That's a big 3.

Jr Smith is a scorer. He has played defense he is a good fourth option.

Mozgov has revolutionized his game as a shot blocker and rim protector.

Tristan Thompson coming off bench who would start about anywhere. Shumpert is an unreal athlete and great defender.

1-7 I laugh at people who say Houston ... Yeah Beverly and ariza are studs !!! Don't forget about montejinas.

GS has Steph, klay Thompson vastly overrated. Harrison Barnes is a bench guy. Draymond bench guy. Bogut is slower and older than Mozgov. Their bench has David Lee and that's it...

OKC has RW and Durant, I get it. They're starting Kyle fucking Singler. Kanter is too young too be considered a good big man, he couldn't get it done in Utah. Ibaka is good defensively. They have cavs trash of waiters and Steven Adams off bench.. Augustin is their only formidable bench player.

Give me love kyrie LeBron over KD rw and Ibaka any day. Kyle Singler and Andre airball Roberson

1. Kyrie has it all except any defensive ability.

2. Mozgov is not a rim protector.

3. TT would not start anywhere. Shumpert has been injured most of his career and has shown to be a very poor shooter while playing the 2

4. Beverly is a top 5 defensive PG in the league behind Paul, Conley, Wall. Ariza is a great wing defender and a considerable upgrade defensively on the wing over anything on the cavs team besides lebron when he "tries". Montejunas has been a great replacement all year while Terence Jones has been injured. No way the Rockets would have a good a record without him in their starting lineup. That along with Howard being injured is just an example of how talented the Rockets team is each year with Morey picking up TALENTED prospects at every level.

5. Thompson/Curry backcourt is a top 3 3PT shooting team in the history of the nba and for multiple years so it's not like it's a fluke. Also name one shooting guard besides James Harden that is better on both sides of the ball currently than Thompson. Wade is injured so scratch him. Anyone else? Draymond Green is about to be getting 12-15 mil per year next season and will be starting for a team (when he already isn't starting this year). Bogut is a good rim protector and is very good passer which fits their system. I agree that Barnes and Lee are overrated by some but they are bench along with Iggy, Shaun Livingston, Speights etc. A deep and talented bench.

6. Adams, Perry Jones III, McGardy, Kanter are all good young talent. Presti has his faults but he can draft. Then you add in Ibaka, Westbrook, Durant and former examples like Harden and Reggie Jackson. Waiters is trash I agree, but then again he was drafted by CLE another successful pick amongst others like Bennett and TT.

Houston.

Beveryly not bad not good

Brewer not bad not good

Harden - best player in the league

Ariza would start on 95% of teams not names Cavs/OKC

T Jones Good

Smith - terrible shot/decent though

Motiejunas - good

Howard - big/pussy

But could argue cavs

Iriving/love - both look good when they play with nobodies

Smith/Shumpert - could start on lbad/mediocre teams

Lebron - 2nd best player in the league

Mozgov/Varejao - both good players

Thomspon - like Taj. would start most places

Give me the Rockets in a series against cavs. Maybe even give me the warriors. but not likely.

Kyle Singler is starting because of all OKC's injuries. I thought we're talking fully healthy?

Deemer's such a tard. Singler's starting because a guy named Durant is hurt.

If Lebron's out, the Cavs would start Shumpert, Mike Miller, or James Jones.

In regards to the Rockets, I don't know why it's crazy not to consider them.

How does Deemer laugh at Ariza? This year Ariza has shot the ball horribly - his wrist, while not Batum bad, has been bothering him all year - but he's a good shooter, and one of the best defensive wings in the NBA. Ariza gave Lebron a fit in the 2nd half. Motijunas is one of the best back up bigs in the league - he's not a starter. He's been forced into starting because of the Howard and Terrance Jones injuries. With Howard and Jones, the Rockets have Jason Terry, Motijunas, Josh Smith, and Brewer coming off the bench. Josh Smith has played much better, and much less like an absolute idiot, on the Rockets.

Beverly isn't a true PG, but Harden runs the offense. Beverly is a pest though and a valuable asset - he would just be better suited for the second unit. Harden/Ariza/Howard/Jones is a hell of a 2-5 though. They fit really well together - Jones is an athletic four who allows Howard to patrol the paint, but he's also a great weak side defender. Ariza stretches the floor well, and is decent at cutting to the basket. Harden breaks down a defense better than almost anyone in the NBA. The Rockets are dangerous - we haven't seen them at 100% most of the year. The problem is McHales defensive system is trash.

OKC has a black hole at the 2 - they start Roberson and bring Waiters off the bench... terrible pieces, but I still give them the nod. Especially with the emergence of McGary.

Lol Clippers. Griffin and Jordan can only dunk.

There are nine allocated shooting zones inside the 3 point line in the NBA. This year, Blake Griffin is outshooting Lebron James in 5 of the 9.

http://vorped.com/1-nba/2014-2015/pl...blake-griffin/

http://vorped.com/1-nba/2014-2015/pl.../lebron-james/

Blake Griffin is 1st in the NBA in assists amongst PF'ers or Centers by quite a bit too - he has 5.1, next closest is 4. Seems like Blake does a lot more than just dunk.

Kyrie top 3 PG was also funny

Westbrook

Paul

Curry

Where does Kyrie fit?

Lillard, Wall, Conley also better.

I think he meant ball handling. The guy has moves, but that's about it. I would of used to take Wall over him, but he's been playing like an asshole without Beal the past couple weeks so I hate him.

• 2 weeks later...