Welcome to The Gambling Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Damn touts are relentless

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
94 replies to this topic

yisman

yisman

Pat Tillman fan

• JFC
  • 14252 posts
The NHL is hands down the #1 sport to win.

The amount of money gambled on the NHL compared to other sports is peanuts. What is happening are the oddsmakers simply DO NOT pay much attention to it and often are WAY OFF on their odds.

YESTERDAY was a great example of this and I made them pay!

I am currently over 72% this season and over 70% the last six years combined, my worst year was the strike shortened season two years ago when I STILL put up a 67% winning percentage.

Tonight we have a very strong play to kick off the week!

yisman

yisman

Pat Tillman fan

• JFC
  • 14252 posts
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Exterminator system-I lied! (your response needed) Here' s how you can join my "Demolisher" system

Exterminator Betting System

12:25 AM
Posted Image

[TABLE="class: ecxrow, width: 100%"]
[TR]
[TD="class: ecxcontainer"]

Goob job on cashing in yet again tonight with my NBA betting system that's just seemingly refusing to lose! It's simply the magic of the system at play! But in the meantime, my inbox has exploded beyond my wildest expectations! Earlier today, I sent out an email to members asking for a reply if anyone is interested in being part of the first wave of customers to my "Demolisher" MLB Betting System. Since then, my inbox has erupted beyond anything I could have ever possibly imagined! The amount of replies I received is far beyond what I had foreseen, and I simply haven't had time to reply to each of your email.

To put it quite simply: It's overwhelming. It's not practical for me to reply to everybody and grant first wave access to my latest release of the ruthless "Demolisher" MLB Betting System for everyone that had replied. The amount of emails is stratospheric!

So scrap what I said earlier today. Let's try this again.

You see, I don't plan on mass releasing the new "Demolisher" MLB Betting System in its first wave. I need it to be a small, private, and selected group of individuals who I feel are deserving to a part of its distinctive core group.

After all, joining the "Demolisher" system can be a life-changing event that has the potential to alter the course of your financial life, forever!

I am only looking for an exclusive group of members who I feel are deserving to be the first ones to be onboard to the "Demolisher" train! For everyone that emailed me yesterday looking to join, I have to regrettably say: there's a change of plans!

I will indeed let cat out of the bag, but here's the KEY -- I can't reveal my groundbreaking "Demolisher" Betting System to everyone....yet!

I really do consider my group of first core users of the Demolisher system to be a selected and deserving crew. So here's how it'll work.

If you are an distinguished member of society; if you've ever accomplished something significant in your life; or if you're a recognized individual in your community in any way...I would like to hear your story.

Reply to this email with a brief bio of yourself. Do remember to include any important facts about yourself that may make you stand out among others!

=========================================
Here are examples of feats that would make you stand out as an important individual:

- Have you made any notable accomplishments in your life?

- Have you held a high position in a well known company?

- Were you formerly involved in any well-known sports teams?

- Do you hold any kind of record?

- Have you ever won any notable awards?

- Are you a recognized performer of any kind?

- Anything else that could describe you as an individual of significance!

If I like what I hear from you, then you'll get a reply back from me with details on how you can access the exclusive link to gain entry into my "Demolisher" Betting System immediately!

The "Demolisher" MLB Betting System is essentially completed and ready for use. At your fingertips might just be a system that will have you money-pile a stream of hair-raising winnings for ages to come for no more than minutes spent a day!

Historically, it has ballooned a simple $1,000 bankroll into up to almost $800,000 over the years, and time-tested since the dawn of archived betting records that I could possibly access. It might just be the most comprehensively tested sports betting system ever! Every single game, bet, and result of the system have been painstakingly recorded since the day betting records began to be tracked. You’ll have full access to this all-inclusive spreadsheet upon your entry, allowing you a thorough bird’s-eye view of its astonishing day-to-day performance over a span of decades across tens of thousands of games played to as far back as my mind-numbing research could allow!

I apologize in advance that I won't be able to reveal my top-secret "Demolisher" MLB Betting System to everybody at this point. I really do mean it that I consider the system to be of highest confidentiality during its first wave. I had no idea that the amount of people interested in getting aboard to the system is so massive, but given the vast successes that my betting systems have provided to members over the years, and the amount of lives that my systems have historically enriched, I probably should have thought more ahead!

I do look forward to possibly granting for the system to you if I feel that you're a deserving member. If you don't hear back from me, assume that I don't consider your story to be qualified. If you do hear back from me...well, congrats :)

Looking forward to your reply,
Tony Chau, author of the best-selling Exterminator Betting System

P.S. Remember to reply to this email and let me know anything about yourself (either currently or in the past) that makes you a standout person in society. If I like what I hear from you, then you'll get a reply back from me with details on how you can access the exclusive link to gain entry into my "Demolisher" MLB Betting System immediately!

[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

PO Box 30175

[FONT=Verdana !important]Worcester, MA 01603
Usa
[/FONT]

[TABLE]
[TR]
[TD="class: SafetyStrip"] [/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

yisman

yisman

Pat Tillman fan

• JFC
  • 14252 posts
maybe Morrison/Chau wants wantitall4moi? convicted felon, holds all sprint records, a normal meal for him is a pizza pie AND breadsticks and made millions in one season betting NBA until he got bored

yisman

yisman

Pat Tillman fan

• JFC
  • 14252 posts
[TABLE="cellpadding: 0, cellspacing: 0"]
[TR="class: Header"]
[TD="class: ReadMsgHeaderCol1"]From:[/TD]
[TD] sportspicks@aweber.com on behalf of Exterminator Betting System (info@thechampsystem.com)[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="class: ReadMsgHeaderCol1"]Sent:[/TD]
[TD]Wed 3/18/15 1:21 AM[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="class: ReadMsgHeaderCol1"] [/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

First, good going on cashing in yet again tonight with my NBA betting system that's been nothing but bank! It's just simply the magic of the system at play , and I'm thrilled to have you onboard! Now, I just want to send you a final reminder to send in your bio to me if you're interested in being part of the first wave of customers to my "Demolisher" MLB Betting System. The deadline to do so (if you haven't already) is 24 hours from now.

***I will forever shut down first wave access to my "Demolisher" MLB Betting System in 24 hours. If you don't get in on my Demolisher system prerelease, then it could take months before the system is launched. Last time, my Exterminator system took 4 months to go from prerelease to release!***

The 2015 MLB season is just days away! If you miss out on my prerelease of the Demolisher system, you may miss out on the first half of the MLB season !

I'm looking to extend an exclusive invitation for people who want to be a part of the first group of core users for the Demolisher system. So if you are an distinguished member of society; if you've ever accomplished something significant; or if you're a recognized individual in your community in any way...I would like to hear your story .

If you haven't done so already, reply to this email with a brief bio of yourself. Do remember to include any important facts about yourself that may make you stand out among others!

Here are examples of feats that would make you stand out as an important individual:

- Have you made any notable accomplishments in your life?

- Have you held a high position in a well known company?

- Were you formerly involved in any well-known sports teams?

- Do you hold any kind of record?

- Have you ever won any notable awards?

- Are you a recognized performer of any kind?

- Anything else that could describe you as an individual of significance!

If I like your story, then you'll get a reply back from me with details on how you can access the exclusive link to gain entry into my "Demolisher" MLB Betting System immediately!

If you've already emailed me your story previously, then please ignore this email.

The "Demolisher" MLB Betting System is essentially completed and ready for use. At your fingertips might just be a system that will have you money-pile a stream of hair-raising winnings for ages to come for no more than minutes spent a day!

Historically, it has ballooned a simple $1,000 bankroll into up to almost $800,000 over the years, and time-tested since the dawn of archived betting records that I could possibly access. It might just be the most comprehensively tested sports betting system ever! Every single game, bet, and result of the system have been painstakingly recorded since the day betting records began to be tracked. You’ll have full access to this all-inclusive spreadsheet upon your entry, allowing you a thorough bird’s-eye view of its astonishing day-to-day performance over a span of decades across tens of thousands of games played to as far back as my mind-numbing research could allow!

I do look forward to possibly granting first wave access for the system to you if I feel that you're a deserving member. Remember, the deadline to send in your bio is within 24 hours!

Looking forward to your reply,

P.S. I will forever shut down first wave access to my "Demolisher" MLB Betting System in 24 hours. If you don't get in on my Demolisher system prerelease, then it could take months before the system is launched. My last launch took 4 months from prerelease to release!

P.P.S. If you haven't done so already, just reply to this email with a brief bio of yourself. Do remember to include any important facts about yourself that may make you stand out among others! If I like your story, I'll send you an exclusive link to join the first-wave prerelease of my latest "Demolisher" MLB Betting System! Deadline to do this is within 24 hours from now!last chance, guys

yisman

yisman

Pat Tillman fan

• JFC
  • 14252 posts

This is Big Mike at Mike Wynn Sports and there's simply no better time of the year to make and I'm putting my money where my mouth is this Wednesday night with the NIT Lock/Year that's FULLY GUARANTEED to win or you play the early Thursday NCAA action absolutely free on me!! I've made a living delivering BIG PLAY winners in March and I'm putting my reputation on the line Wednesday night with an NIT Monster plus I've got enough best bets to put your man in the fetal position!! I don't Guarantee games at the drop of a hat like some of the other services do so when I do its something special and worthy of being guaranteed!! Just use your mouse and get ready to clean house this Wednesday night with the BIGGEST game on the board, all the best bet action plus I've even got a free tournament winner for all players just for checking out my web page Wednesday!! I can't force you to make money tonight guys but when opportunity knocks you have to answer the bell and opportunity is kicking down the door this Wednesday night!! Nobody puts the Madness into March like Mike Wynn Sports and we're driving the books insane with the Guaranteed NIT Lock/Year tonight!! Click here for a free pick.

yisman

yisman

Pat Tillman fan

• JFC
  • 14252 posts

I just want to send you a final reminder to send to me your bio if you're interested in being part of the 2nd wave of customers to my latest "Demolisher" MLB Betting System that's on track to take the industry by storm! The deadline to do so is within 24 hours from now.

I know that not everyone qualified as a distinguished member for my 1st-wave. But that was expected. After all, I knew that the selection process would be highly limited...

***I will forever shut down 2nd wave access to my "Demolisher" MLB Betting System in 24 hours. If you don't get in on the prerelease, then it could take months before the system is launched. Last time, my Exterminator system took 4 months to go from prerelease to launch!

The 2015 MLB season is just days away! If you miss out on my prerelease of the Demolisher system, you may miss out on the first half of the MLB season !

I'm looking to extend an exclusive invitation for people who want to be a part of the 2nd group of core users for the Demolisher system. Over this years I've had a humbling opportunity to read some emotional emails from members in difficult financial situations in life, and how my betting systems have changed their lives forever. Nothing makes me more delighted than to know I've been able to play a part in helping others break out of their financial hardship by betting along with my system that has been bank over the years!

One thing is clear: I won't be opening up my "Demolisher" betting system to everyone, yet!

But, I will make it available to a limited number of people whom I feel are in an unfortunate situation, and could benefit greatly from making a large amount of fortune in their lives. I'm looking to extend an exclusive invitation for people in hardship who want to be a part of the 2nd wave of core users for the Demolisher system. So if you are in a difficult stage in your life where your finances are in an unfortunate position, and an injection in income could help make a big difference in your life, then I want to hear your story.

If you are in a hardship situation in life, reply to this email and let me know of your story.

yisman

yisman

Pat Tillman fan

• JFC
  • 14252 posts
^ guy kept e-mailing so I finally replied with something I thought he'd like

I got this reply:
Thanks for sending your story over. I feel that your profile is not distinguished enough. However, not all is lost! I know it took you time and effort to send me your bio, and I don't want it to be in vain!

So here's what I came up with. I can give you an exclusive private link to get in on my "Demolisher" MLB Betting System right now so that you're not missing out on any potential bets in the meantime. Otherwise, the wait could take months! (the Exterminator system took me 4 months to go from pre-release to official release)

But there is a catch!

What's the catch you ask? I can send you an exclusive private link for you to secure a pre-release copy to my "Demolisher" MLB Betting System so that you can jump in on the action ASAP. All that I'll ask from you are 2 things:

1. Once you've secured your copy of my "Demolisher" MLB system and read over its details, you will send me an email with your initial review of my product. Just give me your honest thoughts on if you truly think it's indeed the best betting system you've come across!

2. After you've had a reasonable amount of time to actually use my "Demolisher" MLB Betting System, you will either email me a video testimonial, OR send me a handwritten letter in the mail to provide me with your honest thoughts about how my "Demolisher" MLB Betting System has served you. I'm personally convinced that you will achieve mind-blowing winning results with my system, and will be thrilled to let me know how well it has made money for you after you try it!

yisman

yisman

Pat Tillman fan

• JFC
  • 14252 posts
what does this even mean?

"We gave out the entire slate of action on Tuesday night and once again we CASHED IN for EVERYBODY out there for 100% FREE!!

We picked up a PERFECT 2-0 ATS night in the NCAA BB action and we added to the PROFITS with a disappointing 1-2 night in the NBA!!

But alas, it was ANOTHER WINNING night at 3-2 and we brought the PROFITS back to us yet again!!

Let's do it again tonight with an NBA winner......"

Bimmercando

Bimmercando

• Members
  • 4469 posts
My eyes are burning me from all their sendings

Today's Trash

[TABLE="border: 0, cellpadding: 0, cellspacing: 0"]
[TR]
[TD] Before you read any further I would like you to know the intent of this e-mail is to personally invite you to join the Private Clientele list of our company, The Sports Traders. My name is John Warren, I’m the President of this company. I will be clear and precise in my business dealings with you in the future and I will be the exact same now. I don’t change my tune. I have principles. My short term goal here is in fact to earn your business, but my long term goals are for you to make tens of thousands of dollars trading sports.

I want you to take everything you’ve ever known about handicapping, tipsters, and some of the scum that fills this industry and throw it out the window. You will get none of that from me or anyone else who serves you from The Sports Traders. I’ve built a team around me to ensure this.

I don’t blame you if you read this and send it to your trash. I understand your side of the business. In all honesty, this is the last method we use to obtain clients. But the timing is perfect and urgency is there. There's a reason I'm emailing you in March as we continue the Madness Tournament. Our current production for March stands at +134.7 Units. This may go down as one of our most productive months of trading ever. At just $100/Unit, you're up $13,470 24 days into the month. We are blessed to have access to such real information that actually has substance.

If I’m boring you, I apologize. If you feel rushed, don’t be. If we can bring you aboard now, great. If you need to think about it, fine. If you don’t want to hear from me ever again, we strictly comply with such requests and the unsubscribe button is below.

We are only accepting clientele we personally invite to The Sports Traders at this time, thus the ability to purchase our information on site is not made open to the public. I am personally inviting you to be part of the great success we’ve had and share in the wealth that our information provides.

Please if you would like to speak to me on the phone or via text I have put both my contact #'s down and my company’s contact information below. Replying to this e-mail will also open up a communication line for us to discuss further. My apologies for the lengthy e-mail and no matter which way you take this I wish you health, wealth, and prosperity in the coming months and years like you’ve never had before.

Regards.

John Warren
President,
The Sports Traders
Company Office: 702-996-5414
Cell: 702-664-8653

[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

yisman

yisman

Pat Tillman fan

• JFC
  • 14252 posts
March Madness is in it's 2nd weekend and you can get tonight's easy ACC Winner for just $10 !! Or get the entire week for only $50. While the other companies try and upsell you or offer pricey new packages and false sales pitches Showmewinners.com gives you exactly what we say. One play tonight in the ACC for just $10 or EVERY play we give for the next 7 days for just $50.

Come check out the way we do business and make some $$$$ tonight ! No fancy e-mail, no call sales center just winners.

Yanks

Yanks

Relish King

• Administrators
  • 30844 posts
:mutley

yisman

yisman

Pat Tillman fan

• JFC
  • 14252 posts

:mutley

yanks, you gotta listen to john morrison

he's looking for people in "dire financial straits" to send him their story

he then replies that he's going to charge them several hundred bucks to view his "exclusive" exterminator terminator system

:laugh

people in dire financial straits can't afford to pay some idiot tout

yisman

yisman

Pat Tillman fan

• JFC
  • 14252 posts
I have some very interesting news for you today.
We have teamed up with an entrepreneur that has developed some wonderful software.
HOME EARNERS ONLINE
We have been working together in beta mode for a while now and its not been until now that I am happy to associate myself with this great product.
I personally recommend you start slow until you are familiar, but it is pretty simple to use once you get the hang of it.
>>TAKE A LOOK NOW
The current link I have for you is a beta tester link (the same as I was using)
>>BETA TESTER LINK
The software is running smoothly and I am 100% certain there are no issues with it,
PLUS it 10% FREE!
Take a look and let me know what you think.

yisman

yisman

Pat Tillman fan

• JFC
  • 14252 posts
I wonder what "it 10% FREE" means.

yisman

yisman

Pat Tillman fan

• JFC
  • 14252 posts
So some tout has been posting his plays for free

loser after loser, it's amazing

http://portportsports.weebly.com/

every day, more losers roll in

yisman

yisman

Pat Tillman fan

• JFC
  • 14252 posts
The response for my latest Demolisher Baseball Betting System has been nothing short of astonishing! My inbox has exploded ever since I offered the pre-release of my Demolisher Betting System, and for good reasons!

I do ask for a one-time investment for lifetime access to my Demolisher MLB system, just like I do with all of my other systems in the past. And I do ask that with your early-bird access that you provide me with your honest feedback review of my system as well.

"But Tony, I'm not paying upfront for a system I can't test for free... no thanks!"

Fair enough! But you see , it is never my policy to give away my actual product for feedback because I pride myself on having the largest collection of customer testimonials ever for a betting system product in the history of the internet, all coming from real, actual customers who have purchased my products and not from those who were given them for free. Check out what people are saying about the Demolisher betting system here:

http://www.demolishe...stimonials.html

I've just uploaded over 100 additional testimonials of the Demolisher MLB Betting System to the already gigantic collection! And remember, the above is still just a sneak peek. There are so many more testimonials from happy customers I haven't yet had a chance to upload!

I would never give away my actual system in exchange for any testimonial because then such a testimonial may no longer feel genuine. All of my testimonials come from paying customers because I want them to be as fair as they can be. I have in my possession countless thousands of emails, handwritten letters, phone call recordings, and heartfelt videos testimonials that are all legitimate, coming from paying customers who have purchased my system and then providing me with their honest, genuine feedback of how they feel about my product and services.

And that's something I would never change. I would never give away my actual product just to gain a testimonial because I want all of my testimonials to be genuine testimonials coming from my own customers who have purchased my product, and not that they're only giving a testimony because they were given it for free. That's a philosophy I will never change!

============================================
If you're interested in getting onboard to the pre-release of my latest Demolisher MLB Betting System for a low, one-time investment that will gain you access for life, go to:

http://www.thechamps...sher-prerelease

Note that this is a pre-release of the Demolisher Baseball betting system to allow you early-bird access to the system before the official launch takes place (which could be months away!). All that I ask for is that you email me with your honest review of the Demolisher system once you've read it, and another review once you've had reasonable time to try it.
============================================

Remember, all that I'll ask from you are 2 things:

1. Once you've secured your copy of my "Demolisher" MLB system and read over its details, you will send me an email with your initial review of my product. Just give me your honest thoughts on if whether or not you truly think it's the best betting system you've come across!

2. After you've had a reasonable amount of time to actually use my "Demolisher" MLB Betting System, you will either email me a video testimonial, OR send me a handwritten letter in the mail to provide me with your honest thoughts about how my "Demolisher" MLB Betting System has served you. I'm personally convinced that the results you'll achieve with the Demolisher system will be nothing short of mind-blowing. And once you've had a chance to witness the incredible results for yourself, you'll be thrilled to send me your feedback!

And if for ANY reason you're not blown away by my "Demolisher" Betting System , then I still want to hear from you. I only want your honest feedback about my system !

==============================================
If you agree to the above 2 easy conditions, then here is your private link for exclusive access to my "Demolisher" MLB Betting System:

http://www.thechamps...sher-prerelease
==============================================

Even though I cannot provide you with my system for free (and I hope you understand why!), what I can do to make you feel absolutely secure about your purchase is that I will provide you with a 100% refund guarantee. Go ahead and purchase the system and review over its details. Then if for any reason you're not blown away by it or not convinced that it's a good system that can make you tons of money, just let me know and I'll provide you with a full refund. I always want all of my customers to be happy with their purchase, and that means you too !

The 2015 MLB season has officially begun. If you miss out on this final wave of pre-launch, then you may be missing out on an abundance of potential Demolisher MLB bets!

All the best,

P.S. You can get in on my latest "Demolisher" MLB Betting System right now with this exclusive pre-release order link. Remember, the 2015 MLB season has officially started. If you don't get in on this final pre-release wave, then it can take months before the official launch takes place. Get it now at: http://www.thechamps...sher-prerelease

[COLOR=#000000 !important][FONT=Verdana !important]PO Box 30175
Worcester, MA 01603
Usa

https://openrate.awe...3kZayxugLXT1JyP
[/FONT][/COLOR]

[TABLE]
[TR]
[TD] [/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

yisman

yisman

Pat Tillman fan

• JFC
  • 14252 posts
http://portportsports.weebly.com/

another kerry/henryhill/railbird

his posted plays are well below .500, and he posts favorites

but his unposted secret plays are hitting at an UNBELIEVABLE CLIP so buy his package

yisman

yisman

Pat Tillman fan

• JFC
  • 14252 posts
Good job on cashing in with my original MLB betting system yesterday on the Giants to keep our undefeated winning series record alive this season! We'll have our next system bet tomorrow. But in the meantime, you missed out on yet another winning Demolisher bet last night !

So far in this 2015 Major League Baseball season, the Demolisher system has made $386,282.31 in winning profits, and that's going back all the way to 1999 with a starting bankroll of just $1,000 to give you full peace of mind and confidence that the system has truly stood up to the extensive test of time!

===============================================
Secure your access to the Demolisher Baseball Betting System below. This is the same exact system that has historically turned a $1,000 bankroll into well over $1.1 Million since 1999, including $386,282.31 in winning profits so far this 2015 Major League Baseball season. All of the day-to-day records are fully documented, verifiable, and readily available for you to access as soon as you jump onboard so that you can authenticate for yourself its mind-blowing historical winning accuracy before ever placing a single wager:

http://www.demolishe...ngsystem.com/go

You can recoup your entire investment, plus profit some, on your very first Demolisher bet!

As of today, The "Demolisher" system has now turned a $1,000 bankroll into well over $1.1 Million over the years using a standard-sized stakes!

That's right: $1,000 into over $1.1 Million by betting along with my Demolisher system. And this ain't no hocus pocus: The results are all real, documented, and verifiable. As soon as you secure access, you'll be given complete, unhindered access to ALL of the documented records going back decades ago to provide you with a full bird's eye view of just how astonishingly well the system has performed over the years -- all by betting along on baseball games where you typically just risk about $110 for every $100 you want to win!

That's right: The average median odds of all the games you'll bet on is about -110. That means you'll typically be risking $110 to win every $100 with my Demolisher Betting System. Over the years, it has turned a $1,000 bankroll into over $1.1 Million, including $386,282.31 in winning profits so far this 2015 MLB season.

Every day that you're not using my Demolisher system, you're potentially just flushing your money down the toilet ! From 1999 to the end of 2014, the Demolisher system had turned a $1,000 bank into $751,622.37. As of today on April 26th, 2015 (just a few weeks into the 2015 Major League Baseball season) it has turned that $751,622.37 into over $1.137 Milion. And that's not even using the most aggressive money management strategy. Using the most aggressive-sized stakes, it has made even more!

Remember, all the results are documented and verifiable. You'll have access to ALL of that as soon as you gain access to the Demolisher system.

You missed out on another winning Demolisher bet yesterday! Secure your access to my Demolisher system now and don't let another winning pick pass you by.

Secure your access to the Demolisher Baseball Betting System below. This is the same exact system that has historically turned a $1,000 bankroll into well over $1.1 Million since 1999, including $386,282.31 in winning profits so far this 2015 Major League Baseball season. All of the day-to-day records are fully documented, verifiable, and readily available for you to access as soon as you jump onboard so that you can authenticate for yourself its mind-blowing historical winning accuracy before ever placing a single wager:

You can recoup your entire investment, plus profit some, on your very first Demolisher bet!

Countless people have jumped onboard to the Demolisher system, and the glowing positive testimonials have piled up by the bunches ever since the release went live!

You deserve to make your money work hard for you in a system that’s been time-tested to the brim to as far as it can go. Based on historical results, the “Demolisher” MLB Betting System looks like the most lucrative betting system, ever!

All the best,
Tony Chau, author of the best-selling sports betting systems

P.S. The Demolisher system has historically turned a $1,000 bankroll into up to well over $1.1 Million over the years. All records are fully documented for you to verify!

P.P.S You can make back your entire investment on your very first "Demolisher" bet. Get onboard now to the official launch of the Demolisher system now at:

Worcester, MA 01603
Usa
[/FONT][/COLOR]

[TABLE]
[TR]
[TD] [/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

yisman

yisman

Pat Tillman fan

• JFC
  • 14252 posts
so he makes a million a season yet he bombards me with e-mails every other day begging me to buy his crappy system a real meathead

yisman

yisman

Pat Tillman fan

• JFC
  • 14252 posts
The responses to my latest release of the Demolisher system has been nothing short of incredible! I've received floods of emails from countless interested customers and I want to take a moment now to answer your most frequently asked questions.

Question: "Tony, are you serious that the Demolisher system turned $1,000 into over $1.1 Million?"

Answer: Of course! Remember: All of the day-to-day records are fully documented, verifiable, and readily available for you to access as soon as you jump onboard so that you can authenticate for yourself its mind-blowing historical winning accuracy before ever placing a single wager. You'll be able to track the system all the way back to 1999 when betting odds were first recorded and see for yourself firsthand how it has progressed a bankroll from $1,000 to a current final balance of well over $1.1 Million as of today.
 [/HR]
Question: "Does that mean if I had $1,000 to start with, I would now be a millionaire by using the Demolisher system over the years?"

Answer: The Demolisher system has turned a starting bank of $1,000 in 1999 into over $1.1 Million as of today. Now, how much you personally will be able to win could potentially have varying mileage based on what kind of limits a sportsbook may place on your bets once your bankroll grows to astronomical amounts. The Demolisher betting system has the potential to rapidly multiply your bankroll aggressively in both over short and long periods. You could be making some pretty large sized wagers once your bankroll reaches hundreds of thousands of dollars with the Demolisher system. In that scenario, a sportsbook may, for example, decide that they'll only accept a bet from you up to $100,000.00 on a certain game. In that case, it would be ideal to use multiple sportsbooks to increase your betting limits.

If you make your bets online, then it's easy to set up multiple accounts with different sportsbooks to increase your betting limits. I personally reside in Las Vegas where the superbook is just around the corner. In my personal experience, I have not yet experienced a time when the superbook wouldn't accept my wager because it's too high. Therefore I personally don't know what the betting amount limit is with the Superbook if it exists. These are possibilities down the road once your bankroll reaches great numbers.
 [/HR]

Question: "How is the Demolisher system doing so far in 2015?"

Answer: The Demolisher system has continued to multiply profits since the start of the year. From 1999 until 2014, it turned a $1,000 bank into $751,622.37. As of today on April 27th, 2015 (just a few weeks into the 2015 MLB season) it has turned that $751,622.37 into over $1.137 Million. That works out to a net profits gain of $386,282.31 for 2015 so far based on a starting bank of $1,000 in 1999. Starting with a $1,000 bank in 2015, it would have already multiplied that initial investment by approximately 140% as of today.

[/HR]

Question: "What are people saying about the Demolisher system so far?"

Answer: The responses have been nothing short of mind-blowing. Countless people have jumped onboard to the Demolisher system, and the glowing positive testimonials have piled up by the bunches ever since the release went live! You can listen to what my countless customers have already said about the Demolisher betting system after their purchase by going to:

http://www.demolishe...stimonials.html

Now, keep in mind that this list is not the entire list! My mailbox gets flooded with so many testimonials that it's practically impossible for me to actually store, upload, and display every single testimonial that I've ever received. To give you an example of a testimonial I've never previously had a chance to upload, I've included for you in the attachment here a testimonial from Greg Gallert, a millionaire entrepreneur who was able to turn a $3 Million/year company to a $24 Million/year company. Greg has been using my Demolisher betting system and he says:

"Seriously the best investment ever ridiculous returns and enjoying the ride thanks so much for the opportunity"

If anyone knows a thing or two about good investments, it would be millionaire entrepreneur Greg Gallert who took a $3M company to a $24M company. Download the attachment to view the full testimonial yourself. His testimonial is an example one testimonial out of many that I have never had a chance to previously upload.

[/HR]

Question: "Does the Demolisher system always win?"

Answer: No betting system in the world can be relied on to keep winning forever, and so having losses from time to time has be to expected. But the historical data going back to the day when records were first kept has painted quite a remarkable picture of how the system has performed over time.

Although past results don't guarantee future performance, they can be a reasonably powerful indication, especially when tested over such extensive periods of time. The longer the system has been analyzed, the more we can depend on its past history to help shape a window of what we can look forward to possibly achieve. So far in 2015, it has continued a dominating winning track record to keep up with its remarkable win prowess over the last 16 years.

[/HR]

Question: "How much bankroll do I need to start?"

Answer: You can start with any bankroll. Remember, the Demolisher system has the potential rapidly multiply your bankroll to great heights based on proven historical data. Even if all you have is $100 to start, you'll be able to potentially multiply that investment over time and grow it considerably.

[/HR]
Question: "How do I get started?"

Answer: You can jump aboard the Demolisher train right now at: http://www.demolishe...ngsystem.com/go

[/HR]

All the best,

P.S. If you have any additional questions about the Demolisher system, feel free to ask! Other than that, I hope to see you on onboard. Secure your access right now at:

PO Box 30175

yisman

yisman

Pat Tillman fan

• JFC
  • 14252 posts
The boxing fight of the century is here, and it may very well be the most opportunistic time to cash in on a record-breaking event of stratospheric proportions! As a matter of fact, this one fight alone stands to be the biggest payout in the entire history of all sports!

If you miss out on betting on the Floyd Mayweather vs Manny Pacquiao fight this weekend, then you'll be missing out on betting in the highest grossing, most anticipated, and most profitable match in the history of boxing, and perhaps all of sports !

But it's foolish to mindlessly throw your wager out there in the "hopes" that it will score. After all, you might as well just spin the roulette wheel and go all in on red...

=================================================
Based on my backbreaking statistical analysis, I've determined that this is the most lopsided, biggest value pick in the history of boxing! Gain instant access to the "Champ's" pick for the Mayweather vs Pacquiao fight of the century right now for a one-time investment of only $65:

http://fight.demsys.pay.clickbank.net/

You'll gain instant access to my pick for the superfight of the century between Mayweather and Pacquiao which I've determined to be the biggest value boxing bet ever! You'll also receive my full analysis as to why this particular bet is such an incredibly good bet to make that has an exceptional likelihood of cashing in!

whatever you do: Don't just senselessly gamble on this fight. Instead, invest it on a smart pick that I've exhaustively researched to be the biggest value bet to make.

For untold hours across years I've religiously followed both fighters and exhaustively analyzed their fighting prowess in an effort to determine a clear-cut value bet. I'm happy to say that what I have in front of me is what I'm convinced to be clearly the ONE right bet to make for this fight!

Based on my grueling statistical analysis, I've come to a determination that there's only ONE good bet to make for this fight. Not just good. Ridiculously good. Can't-miss wager of the ages. Your investment into my pick will also come with a detailed analysis as to why this is quite possibly the biggest value pick ever in the history of boxing!

Based on my backbreaking statistical analysis, I've determined that this is the most lopsided, biggest value pick in the history of boxing! Gain instant access to the "Champ's" pick for the Mayweather vs Pacquiao fight of the century right now for a one-time investment of only $65:

You'll gain instant access to my pick for the superfight of the century between Mayweather and Pacquiao which I've determined to be the biggest value boxing bet ever! You'll also receive my full analysis as to why this particular bet is such an incredibly good bet to make that has an exceptional likelihood of cashing in!

As the megafight of the ages comes to light, I've brain-dumped every fiber of body's energy in a relentless pursuit to pick out the winning value bet for the fight. Well, what can I say...what I have in front of me is what I'm convinced to be the biggest value bet in the history of the sport!

[/HR]

All the best,

P.S. This is quite possibly the biggest value pick ever in the history of boxing! Secure your access to my pick for the Mayweather vs Pacquiao fight right now at:

Worcester, MA 01603
Usa

https://openrate.awe...3l8L0Jb0oHT1JyP
[/FONT][/COLOR]

[TABLE]
[TR]
[TD] Too many newsletters? You can unsubscribe.
[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

yisman

yisman

Pat Tillman fan

• JFC
  • 14252 posts
The megafight of the century between Mayweather and Pacquiao is happening TOMORROW! If you don't bet on this fight, you'll miss out on betting on the biggest payout match in the entire history of all sports! More winnings are expected to be paid out on bets in this match than any other match in history, and I want to see you get a piece of that pie.

But it's foolish to mindlessly bet on a sport that you may not know or understand much about in the "hopes" that it could score. That's where I come in .

You'll gain instant access to my pick for the superfight of the century between Mayweather and Pacquiao which I've determined to be the biggest value boxing bet ever! You'll also receive my full detailed analysis as to why this particular bet is such an exceptional bet to make that has an extraordinary likelihood of cashing in unlike anything else in boxing history!

For untold hours I've religiously followed both Mayweather and Pacquiao, and exhaustively analyzed their fighting prowess through every detailed statistical analysis I could possibly muster in an effort to determine a clear-cut, can't-miss value bet of the ages.

And what I've now discovered is nothing less than absolutely mind-blowing!

what I have in front of me is what I'm convinced to be clearly the most lopsisded value bet I've ever seen in the history of boxing! I've determined through countless hours of research as to why there's only ONE right bet to make for this fight, and I want to reveal it to all you!

You see, an opportunity to bet on a superfight like this may never happen again in your lifetime, ever! But if you bet on this match without me on your side, then it may just be like spinning the roulette wheel and going all in on red. Don't just senselessly feed the sportsbooks with your hard-earned money Sid. Hire me to be on your side and bet along with what I've determined to be the best value bet I've ever seen in boxing. Remember, your investment will also come with my full detailed analysis as to why this is such an exceptional bet to make!

You'll gain instant access to my pick for the superfight of the century between Mayweather and Pacquiao which I've determined to be the biggest value boxing bet ever! You'll also receive my full detailed analysis as to why this particular bet is such an exceptional bet to make that has an extraordinary likelihood of cashing in unlike anything else in boxing history!

As the megafight of the ages comes to light, I've brain-dumped every fiber of body's energy in a relentless pursuit to pick out the winning bet for the fight. What can I say...what I have in front of me is what I'm convinced to be the biggest value bet in the history of the sport! I'm anxious to reveal it all to you and let you know why!

Not just a good bet. Ridiculously good. Can't-miss wager of the ages! Your investment into my pick will also come with my full detailed analysis as to why I've determined this to be the biggest value bet ever in the history of boxing.

If you miss out on betting in the Mayweather vs Pacquiao megafight of the century, then you may just be flushing your money down the toilet !

All the best,

P.S. I've determined that this is the biggest value pick ever in the history of boxing! Secure your access to my pick for the Mayweather vs Pacquiao fight right now and you can instantly view my pick as well as a full detailed analysis as to why this is such an extraordinarily good bet to make:

Worcester, MA 01603
Usa

Unsubscribe | Change Subscriber Options

https://openrate.awe...3dNDZhHRvHT1JyP
[/FONT][/COLOR]

[TABLE]
[TR]
[TD] Too many newsletters? You can unsubscribe.
[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

Bimmercando

Bimmercando

• Members
  • 4469 posts
Do the endless phone calls, emails and texts from the sportsbooks compare?

yisman

yisman

Pat Tillman fan

• JFC
  • 14252 posts
BOOM!!

2015 JUST CONTINUES TO BE ANOTHER MONSTER YEAR OF PROFITS FOR OUR MEMBERS!!

ONCE AGAIN!!

WE ARE DESTROYING THE PLATINUM TOP PLAYS OF THE DAY WITH A 76-44 MARK ON THE YEAR OVERALL FOR NEARLY +150 UNITS OF NET PROFITS!!

76-44 YTD FOR +150 UNITS OF NET PROFITS!! ON OUR TOP PLAY OF THE DAY!!

CLICK HERE TO BECOME A PLATINUM MEMBER TODAY!!

MEMBERS CONTINUE TO ROLL THROUGH THE MLB ACTION FOR YET ANOTHER MONSTER START TO THE SEASON AS WELL!!

WE ARE NOW 82-66 YTD IN THE MLB ACTION FOR OVER +25 UNITS OF NET PROFITS!!

WE ARE STRUGGLING TO KICK OFF THE NBA PLAYOFF SEASON IN 2015, BUT WE WILL RIGHT THE SHIP, THAT IS GUARANTEED!!

MEMBERS HAVE POSTED A 63% WINNING PERCENTAGE IN THE NBA PLAYOFFS THE L3 SEASONS FOR +100 UNITS OF NET PROFITS!!

SO WE WILL RIGHT THE SHIP!! BUT UNTIL WE DO......

MEMBERS HAVE DOMINATED THEIR BOOKS WITH A 16-9-2 MARK IN THE NHL POSTSEASON SO FAR AS WELL!!

ARE YOU CASHING IN THE NET PROFITS LIKE OUR MEMBERS ARE?!

HOW ARE YOU NOT?!

IT'S ALL ABOUT NET PROFITS IN THIS GAME -- AND THAT IS WHAT WE PROVIDE!!

LOOKING FOR ONLY ONE PLAY A DAY?! CLICK HERE TO BECOME A PLATINUM MEMBER!!

LOOKING FOR 3-5 PLAYS A DAY?! CLICK HERE TO BECOME A PLATINUM MEMBER!!

LOOKING FOR MORE THAN 5 PLAYS IN ALL SPORTS?! CLICK HERE TO BECOME A MEMBER TODAY!!

WE WILL MAKE THIS THE ABSOLUTE BEST MLB SEASON OF YOUR ENTIRE LIFE!! GUARANTEED!!

STOP WASTING YOUR MONEY ON LOSERS AND START WINNING WITH THE NUMBER ONE MOST LEGITIMATE, HONEST AND WINNING HANDICAPPER IN THE GAME TODAY!!

PORT PORT SPORTS

yisman

yisman

Pat Tillman fan

• JFC
  • 14252 posts
http://clicks.aweber...hrjGe31VbipDrvg

apparently they promise you'll make thousands a day using their software

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users