Welcome to The Gambling Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Damn touts are relentless

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
96 replies to this topic

yisman

yisman

Pat Tillman fan

• JFC
  • 14554 posts

TODAY'S ACTION --

(MLB)

LOS ANGELES ANGELS (-105)

(NBA)

HOUSTON ROCKETS (+4.5)

CLEVELAND CAVALIERS (+2)

(NHL)

MINNESOTA WILD (-120)

OVER 5 CHICAGO BLACKHAWKS @ MINNESOTA WILD (+105)

There you have it!! That is our action for this THURSDAY night in the MLB, NBA and NHL!!

Best of luck to all tonight!! Let's get that money!!

yisman

yisman

Pat Tillman fan

• JFC
  • 14554 posts
you'd think a guy selling picks would know there's no NBA tonight...

yisman

yisman

Pat Tillman fan

• JFC
  • 14554 posts
Good job on cashing in on Toronto to make it a perfect 20-0 so far this year on my MLB system bets! Plus, congrats to everyone who jumped onboard to my major sporting event picks this year. I correctly predicted the winners of the 2015 NFL Super Bowl, 2015 Kentucky Derby, 2015 Preakness Stakes, Mayweather-Pacquiao megafight, as well as the first game of the 2015 NBA Final. For those who secured access to my selections, good job on making your investment into my pick worked for you in the grandest ways!

My track record this year on the major sporting events has been flawless. That's the power of having me on your side . When you put your faith in the “Champ,” you’re putting your confidence in my distinguished background, coupled with relentless, painstaking researches to analyze, scrutinize, and determine for you the next big winner.

Now, the 2015 NHL Stanley Cup Final is happening TODAY, and once again I've picked out my winner for you in this historic contest of the ages!

After countless hours of painstaking research, exhaustively going through every single detailed analysis I could possibly muster, I'm convinced that what I have in front of me here is the best value pick you can possibly make for the 2015 NHL Stanley Cup!

=================================================
Gain instant access to the "Champ's" pick for the 2015 NHL Stanley Cup final for a one-time investment of only $20:

http://nhl-final.dem...y.clickbank.net

For untold hours I've religiously followed the 2015 NHL Stanley Cup Final, and exhaustively analyzed each team and players through every detailed statistical analysis I could in an effort to determine a clear-cut, best value bet for the game.

Whether you're a diehard fan of basketball, or just a greenie looking to cash in on one of sports' grandest events, the 2015 NHL Stanley Cup Final could offer you that once-in-a-year opportunity.

If you miss out on betting on the 2015 NHL Stanley Cup final that's happening right now, then you won't have another opportunity like this for another year !

But don't just foolishly throw your bets out there on your own hunches and hope to get lucky. Hire me to be on your side and bet along with what I've determined to be the best value bet for the 2015 NHL Stanley Cup through my countless hours of excruciating research!

Gain instant access to the "Champ's" pick for the 2015 NHL Stanley Cup final for a one-time investment of only $20:

http://nhl-final.dem...y.clickbank.net

If you miss out on betting on the 2015 NHL Stanley Cup, then you may just be flushing your money down the toilet ! Remember, my track record this year when picking the winners in the major sporting events is flawless!

All the best,
The "Champ" team

P.S. My track record this year is impeccable on all the major sporting events! I correctly predicted the winners of the most recent NFL Super Bowl champion, the Mayweather-Pacquiao superfight winner, the 2015 Preakness Stakes winner, as well as the 2015 Kentucky Derby winner.

P.P.S. The 2015 NHL Stanley Cup is happening right now! Gain instant access to my Stanley Cup pick right now for a low, one-time investment of only $20:

yisman

yisman

Pat Tillman fan

• JFC
  • 14554 posts

tracking port port

6/14: 3-3, -.4 units

6/15: 2-3, -1.7 units

yisman

yisman

Pat Tillman fan

• JFC
  • 14554 posts

tracking port port

6/14: 3-3, -.4 units

6/15: 2-3, -1.7 units

6/16: 3-2, +.7 units

6/17: 3-2, +.5 units

overall: 11-10, -.9 units

yisman

yisman

Pat Tillman fan

• JFC
  • 14554 posts

6/18: 1-3, -2.8 units (afternoon) 2-2, -.2 units (night). 3-5, -3 units overall

6/19: 2-3, -1.4 units

6/20: 2-3, -.61 units (pitching change resulted in reds -131)

6/21: 2-3, -1.35 units

overall: 20-24, -7.26 units

yisman

yisman

Pat Tillman fan

• JFC
  • 14554 posts

6/22: 2-3, -1.65 units

overall: 22-27, -8.91 units

yisman

yisman

Pat Tillman fan

• JFC
  • 14554 posts

6/23: 2-4, -2.35 units

6/24: 2-1 early, +1. 4-1 late, +3, overall 6-2, +4 units

6/25: 4-1 early, +3. 0-3 late, -3.2 units. overall 4-4, -.2 units

overall: 34-37, -7.46 units

yisman

yisman

Pat Tillman fan

• JFC
  • 14554 posts

6/26: 2-3, -1.75 units

6/27: 1-1, 0

6/28: early 3-2, +.6 units. late 2-1, +1 unit. overall 5-3, +1.6 units

6/29: 2-2-1, -.5 units

overall: 44-46-1, -8.11 units

yisman

yisman

Pat Tillman fan

• JFC
  • 14554 posts

6/30: 3-2, +.75 units

June overall:  47-48-1, -7.36 units

yisman

yisman

Pat Tillman fan

• JFC
  • 14554 posts

7/1: 2-3, -1.05 units

yisman

yisman

Pat Tillman fan

• JFC
  • 14554 posts

7/2: 1-1, -.4 units

7/3: 2-0 +2

7/4: 3-0 +3

July overall: 8-4, +3.55 units

yisman

yisman

Pat Tillman fan

• JFC
  • 14554 posts

7/5: 1-2, -1.75 units

7/6: 1-1, -.2 units

7/7: 3-0, +3

7/8: 3-1, +1.85

7/9: 0-3, -3.15

7/10: 2-1, +1

7/11: 3-3, -.5

7/12: 2-1, +1

7/17: 3-1, +1.95

7/18: 2-1, +.95

7/20: 0-3, -3.4

7/21: 2-2, -.3

7/22: 0-3, -3.3, 2-1, +.9. total 2-3, -2.4

yisman

yisman

Pat Tillman fan

• JFC
  • 14554 posts

^ 7/22 was 2-4, -2.4

7/23: 0-2 -2.8 1-2 -1.65 total 1-3, -4.45

7/24: 1-2, -1.7

7/25: 1-2, -1.25

7/26: 5-0, +5.2

7/27: 2-1, +1

7/28: 0-2, -2.45

7/29: 1-1, -.1 2-0 +2.05 total: 3-1, +1.95

7/30: 0-2, -2.1

7/31: 2-1, +1

yisman

yisman

Pat Tillman fan

• JFC
  • 14554 posts

July overall: 47-41, -1.2 units

yisman

yisman

Pat Tillman fan

• JFC
  • 14554 posts

First, I want to thank you for being a part of my betting systems that have truly been life-changing over the years. Nothing makes me more delighted than to be able to help share the fruits of my labor with others, and I'm so thrilled to have you onboard!

My picks and betting systems have allowed me a gratifying opportunity to help people just like you to make money doing what's probably the world's easiest job. I hear from countless people all over the globe about how my service has changed their lives...from disabled seniors to working moms, from young adults out of school to people with terminal diseases, from CEO's of major corporations to professional athletes, from North America to Africa to Asia, I've heard from all of you and so much more about how my systems have changed your lives. It's been especially emotional for me because nothing is more delightful to know that I've helped made a good difference in your financial well-being.

But as incredible as our run has been, I'm convinced that our best days are still ahead.

Now, I'm more convinced than ever !

For untold hours over many grueling months I've been working tirelessly on a new breakthrough idea, brain-dumping every fiber of my body to develop a new NFL betting system in anticipation of the upcoming 2015-16 NFL season that can far outpace the winning prowess of my previous best-selling betting systems. I still need some more time to fully gather all the data to completely validate its incredible success, and that research is just about to be completed ! I'm looking forward to letting you in on this fascinating system, because it continues to shock and bewilder me every single day when I look over the numbers that this new system has produced!

as you probably already know, I care about your success deeply, and I've always made it an utmost priority for me to always do as much research as I can to analyze, test, and fine-tune a betting system to as best as I can possibly make it before I ever consider releasing it to you.

As such, I want to make it a paramount priority to research this new revolutionary betting system as relentlessly as my energy allows before I let it loose. My goal is to analyze this betting system to as far back as the records can go to ensure that it leaves no stones unturned. I want you to have the same level of unconditional confidence as I do that when you place a wager for this system, you'll be placing a bet that that has historically won at incredible margins in not just the last 5 or 10 years, but to the last 20+ years!

I have fully documented and verified all the results of each and every bet starting all the way back from over 20+ years ago. I've calculated all the facts and figures of the system, and what I have in front of me right now is truly mind-blowing!

I can't wait to share the rest of my findings with you ! Do you want me to continue keeping you in the loop about this captivating system as I'm in the final stages of its research?

Reply to let me know and I can get you into my VIP list of first-wave customers who can gain priority access to my new breakthrough NFL betting system ;)

To your success,
The "Champ" team

PO Box 30175
Worcester, MA 01603
Usa

yisman

yisman

Pat Tillman fan

• JFC
  • 14554 posts

portport sports

June overall:  47-48-1, -7.36 units

July overall: 47-41, -1.2 units

August 3: 0-3, -3.65 units

yisman

yisman

Pat Tillman fan

• JFC
  • 14554 posts
As I promised, here are the juicy details to my brand new Universal Betting System! Here's a sneak-peek preview of what you can very soon have under your command:

- What makes The Universal Betting System so ground-breaking is the fact that it can be used universally for all the major sports! This includes basketball, baseball, football, hockey, and more.

- The Universal Betting System can work for both the professional leagues as well as the college games.

- It's my most consistent betting system ever! There will be at least a bet to make every single day.

- Historical documented win rate is nothing short of astonishing. For Major League Baseball, the system won 80% of its bets over the period of time that I tested it.

- Highly favorable odds: Most of your wagers will be at -110 odds. This means that you typically won't need risk any more than $110 for every $100 you want to win. You'll never need to buy any points, or bet on the +1.5 run line which can lower your winning potential.

- No chasing: You'll never need to increase your stakes to recoup any kind of previous losses.

- No betting series: You'll never need to commit to any kind of a betting series. The system can be used to make individual bets that are completely independent of one another.

- Innovative betting angle: It's an unprecedented breakthrough! To my knowledge, my Universal Sports Betting System is the only betting system of its kind which exists!

As you know, I care about your winning success deeply, so before I unleash this beast to you, I just need a bit more time to completely polish everything up to ensure its quality before you put it to use. In 2 days, I'll be sending to you more details on how you can be a part of my latest release: "The Universal Betting System"

Talk soon,
The "Champ" Team

yisman

yisman

Pat Tillman fan

• JFC
  • 14554 posts
The winning run we've had so far this NBA season has been nothing short of astonishing, with a perfect 21-0, and 13 of those bets were from the {A} bets alone!

The Exterminator NHL system has attained even more incredible success, plowing through the record books with a winning record of almost 73% so far this year! And I'm convinced it'll get even better!

Now, I have a huge surprise for you ... From now until the end of the year, I will be providing you with the biggest flash sale I've ever had! Every day, I'll be bringing to you a new massive discount on one of my products. Today, I'm giving you a monstrous $50 (!!) discount on my latest Exterminator NHL Betting System that's taking the industry by storm!

============================================================
Price has been discounted by $50 for the next 24 hours! Secure your access to my Exterminator NHL betting system that requires NO chasing and NO series betting to be committed to, while betting on straight wagers that have historically won at around 72% win rate based on my research stretching as far back as to the previous decade over a span of thousands of games at:

***Urgent!*** There is an Exterminator NHL bet tomorrow!
This massive $50 discount is only valid for the next 24 hours! This is the largest discount ever offered to start off my Santa givings. Price will go back up to the regular price of $200 by tomorrow.

I care deeply about your winning success , and I'd hate for you to miss out on the rest of this NHL season without the command of my latest Exterminator NHL Betting System that has already garnered flash floods of testimonials from masses of people all over the globe attesting to just how much they're absolutely blown away by it.

My inbox has already been flooded with glowing praises from legions of people all around the globe, and I still haven't had the time to gather them all to show you because there are so many!

Based on past historical data stretching as far back as to the previous decade over a span of thousands of NHL games, the Exterminator NHL Betting System has won about 72% on straight wagers without chasing or series betting. This figure is mind-boggling, and still has me in awe! All of these results will be completely available to you upon your access into the system!

Want to see what people are saying about the Exterminator NHL system? Check out these testimonials : http://thechampsyste...hl-testimonials - These are genuine reactions from actual customers who paid for the system, and then emailed me to tell me about just how much they're convinced that my NHL system works! I have many more I haven't yet uploaded.

Price has been discounted by $50 for the next 24 hours! Secure your access to my Exterminator NHL betting system that requires NO chasing and NO series betting to be committed to, while betting on straight wagers that have historically won at around 72% win rate based on my research stretching as far back as to the previous decade over a span of thousands of games at:

***Urgent!*** There is an Exterminator NHL bet tomorrow!
This massive $50 discount is only valid for the next 24 hours! This is the largest discount ever offered to start off my Santa givings. Price will go back up to the regular price of $200 by tomorrow.

Kind regards,
The "Champ" Team

P.S. Don't take this $50 discount offer lightly . It's  valid for the next 24 hours before the price goes back up to the normal price of $200:

P.P.S. There is an Exterminator NHL bet happening tomorrow!

yisman

yisman

Pat Tillman fan

• JFC
  • 14554 posts
The time has finally come ! Today's holiday gift I have for you is a discount on my Universal Betting System!

My Universal Betting System is my newest system that has just been recently launched! There's one striking difference between my Universal Betting System and all the other betting systems I've released in the past. I believe that the mind-boggling potential of the Universal system is so vast that I simply just cannot afford give its secret away.

However, I can see that you have not yet become a member of my Universal Betting System. I just can't stand to see you sit there by the sidelines anymore . That is why for the next 24 hours, I will provide to you my biggest discount yet!

A full 90-day membership to my head-turning Universal Sports Betting System will be just a low, one-time investment of $450. You have the potential to make back this entire amount in just one single day of bets !
==============================================
The $50 discount to my Universal Sports Betting System is applied! Lock in your first-class access right now to The Champ's latest Universal Betting System at:

***Urgent!*** There's a Universal System Bet happening today! Secure your membership now and you'll gain access to today's pick. This discount is only going to be valid for the next 24 hours !

But what I can do is share with you all of the picks from my Universal Betting System, each and every single day! Each day, you'll receive a pick email from me on the system bet to make for my Universal system. All you have to do is throw your bet out there, then sit back and relax as you watch the potential winnings come flooding in!

With my Universal Betting System:

- The Universal Betting System can be used universally for all the major sports! This includes basketball, baseball, football, hockey, and more.

- The Universal Betting System can work for both the professional leagues as well as the college games.

- It's my most consistent betting system ever! There will be at least a bet to make every single day.

- Historical documented win rate is nothing short of astonishing. For Major League Baseball, the system won 80% of its bets over the period of time that I tested it.

- Highly favorable odds: Most of your wagers will be at -110 odds. This means that you typically won't need risk any more than $110 for every $100 you want to win. You'll never need to buy any points, or bet on the +1.5 run line which can lower your winning potential.

- No chasing: You'll never need to increase your stakes to recoup any kind of previous losses.

- No betting series: You'll never need to commit to any kind of a betting series. The system can be used to make individual bets that are completely independent of one another.

- Innovative betting angle: It's an unprecedented breakthrough! To my knowledge, my Universal Sports Betting System is the only betting system of its kind which exists!

The $50 discount to my Universal Sports Betting System is applied! Lock in your first-class access right now to The Champ's latest Universal Betting System at:

***Urgent!*** There's a Universal System Bet happening today! Secure your membership now and you'll gain access to today's pick. This discount is only going to be valid for the next 24 hours !

Every day that you’re not a part of my Universal Betting System, is another day that you could have potentially used it to reel in another winning bet !

All the best,
The "Champ" Team

P.S. I have now discounted my latest betting system down by a massive $50!

P.P.S. Historical documented win rate is nothing short of astonishing. For Major League Baseball, the system won 80% of its bets over the period of time that I tested it.

yisman

yisman

Pat Tillman fan

• JFC
  • 14554 posts
From:  The Sports Traders (tstsports2@gmail.com) Microsoft SmartScreen classified this message as junk. Sent: Sat 3/26/16 4:44 PM To:  

Microsoft SmartScreen marked this message as junk and we'll delete it after ten days.

How much would you bet if you knew the outcome of TONIGHT'S OKLAHOMA & OREGON ELITE 8 MATCHUP? Betting wise and otherwise. This is as big as it gets, the outcome is already determined in our eyes. Our information is gold. Our syndicates all have the same side winning tonight. WE HAVE NOT LOST ONE GAME THIS ENTIRE WEEK. Last time we emailed you a FREE WINNER ON CHARLOTTE +6.5 this past Monday. They beat the Spurs outright. We don't play around. 

I am willing to work a 100% FULLY GUARANTEED COMMISSION DEAL AFTER this trade wins tonight. I am that confident. We are the best sports consulting firm in the world. Period. Hands down. We can give you spread, moneyline, first half, teasers and parlays. We can give you the full access bundle all the possible ways to make money on this game we can and will give you for ZERO DOLLARS UPFRONT. $0. When you know the outcome of a game, you aren't afraid to work deals like this. 

You can call me, text me, email me within the next 2 hours I will be available to set you up on this once in a lifetime opportunity on the biggest game of tonight's slate. 

John Warren
President,
Company Office: 702-966-5414
Cell: 702-664-8653

yisman

yisman

Pat Tillman fan

• JFC
  • 14554 posts
BOOM!!

We kicked off the MLB season in our usual WINNING ways once again!!

3-1 to start the MLB season!!

3-0 ATS NBA SUNDAY!!

1-0 in the NHL!!

It was a 7-1 SUNDAY overall!!

But it was the MLB that has us most excited!!

We kicked it all off with WINNERS once again!!

And have you seen what we have done in the NBA over the last week?!

MEMBERS are 13-3 ATS in the NBA in the L7 days!!

The WINNING just doesn't end around here!!  Nor do the savings......

It's going to be ANOTHER MONSTER MLB MONDAY of action!!

Are you in to WIN?!  You should be!!

STOP THROWING YOUR MONEY AWAY ON LOSERS AND START WINNING HUGE TODAY!!  With the #1  MLB HANDICAPPER in the game today.....

yisman

yisman

Pat Tillman fan

• JFC
  • 14554 posts

BOOM!!

It's going to be a MONSTER DAY of MLB action to kick off our 2016 SEASON!!

And believe me when I say this, it is going to be......

THE BIGGEST YEAR OF PROFITS IN THE MLB WE HAVE EVER HAD!!

So why are you sitting on the sidelines?

Get $50 OFF RIGHT NOW TODAY for the MONTH of APRIL!!

We are kicking it all off with a WINNING TWO-PLAY PARLAY in the opening game with ST. LOUIS and PITTSBURGH!!

We will make this the best season of your ENTIRE life!!

GUARANTEED!!

yisman

yisman

Pat Tillman fan

• JFC
  • 14554 posts
BOOM!!

We just finished off yet ANOTHER MONSTER FREEBIE RUN for EVERYBODY out there once again!!

ANOTHER 4-2 ATS WINNING THURSDAY!!

And now.....

We are giving you the chance to get the rest of 2016 for ONLY $1!!

Oh yeah......

APRIL FOOLS!!

Lol, sorry we just had to do it!!

But have you checked out our offers lately?!

We have some HUGE DEALS in PLAY for you to CASH IN on ALL MLB SEASON!!

And we aren't done with the WINNING around here!!

MEMBERS are on an 8-0 ATS NBA RUN!!

8 STRAIGHT WINNERS IN THE NBA!!

downsouth

downsouth

• Members
  • 1961 posts
Boom!!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users