KR vs. Deemer NBA contest [Official Winner: Deemer]

KingRevolver

Kinger,

enough of the bullshit.

Its called being sharp. Once I bet a line HRWager probably takes it down 1 pt + because they realize im a 60% NBA capper (duh).

But really, I'm going to email George and have him confirm the line. Please don't challenge my integrity because you can't pick a winner.

I'll ignore Ted because he is obviously trolling.

It was actually pinny who did that to Deemer.

My apologies, I thought it was pinny crying at EOG that deemer was posting -102's instead of -110's or whatever and it was close and those cents could make or break it, then pinny wanted the forfeit and boatboatboat ruled in favor of deemer and pinny didn't pay the 25 bucks and deemer claimed he stiffed...How the times have changed. I don't know if you could go back and look or if deemer had the whole forum deleted similar to....

My apologies, I thought it was pinny crying at EOG that deemer was posting -102's instead of -110's or whatever and it was close and those cents could make or break it, then pinny wanted the forfeit and boatboatboat ruled in favor of deemer and pinny didn't pay the 25 bucks and deemer claimed he stiffed...How the times have changed. I don't know if you could go back and look or if deemer had the whole forum deleted similar to....

I'm not talking about an eog contest. The one I am was at SBG. Wasn't aware of one at eog.