Give it up for your winner... [Wait, Brock changes the course of history again]

KingRevolver

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's like a bad call in the HS football game that means nothing vs. the SuperBowl

I'm reading conflicting stuff everywhere man.  

You say there ain't no rules.  What is this?

Here is the actual Kentucky Racing Board rule. 

Section 12. Fouls. (1) A leading horse if clear is entitled to any part of the track.

(2) If a leading horse or any other horse in a race swerves or is ridden to either side so as to interfere with, intimidate, or impede any other horse or jockey, or to cause the same result, this action shall be deemed a foul.

(3) If a jockey strikes another horse or jockey, it is a foul.

(4) If, in the opinion of the stewards, a foul alters the finish of a race, an offending horse may be disqualified by the stewards.

I'm reading conflicting stuff everywhere man.  

You say there ain't no rules.  What is this?

Here is the actual Kentucky Racing Board rule. 

Section 12. Fouls. (1) A leading horse if clear is entitled to any part of the track.

(2) If a leading horse or any other horse in a race swerves or is ridden to either side so as to interfere with, intimidate, or impede any other horse or jockey, or to cause the same result, this action shall be deemed a foul.

(3) If a jockey strikes another horse or jockey, it is a foul.

(4) If, in the opinion of the stewards, a foul alters the finish of a race, an offending horse may be disqualified by the stewards.

Yes the have rules that really mean nothing....all judgement calls...just like PI in the NFL

It cost me roughly 7k or so(best guestimate), but it was the right call. The problem for me is the stewards didn't initially call the Inquiry it was a couple of jock objections that got this started. The stewards were trying to 'swallow the whistle" so to speak in the big moment when they should've done their jobs and called the inquiry. I have a massive dislike for most stewards as they are imcompetent, a random degenerate gambler from the grandstand would do a better job 99% of the time.

One reason it took so long as they were deciding where to place the 7, after one look he had to go behind long range toddy but instead took them 23 minutes for a supposed unanimous decision. Anyway right call but I will rant anytime I can blast the stewards even thought they eventually got it correct.