Who is that one poster you would like to meet in person

CarolinaKid

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I remember once I said I'll meet this poster in Atlantic City, while I was there. It was maybe a month or 3 weeks out,and I was going at the specified time. About two weeks before I planned on going, this poster made a thread, at SBR, about how he ran out of money, and solicited people on the boardwalk to buy what they were looking for, he'd charge it, and they give him the the cash, because he either lost his money or lost it gambling. I recall him taking a bus from Washington DC to get there.

After reading this I made the decision to stay fucking clear. 

I changed my mind. I'd like to meet poster WVU, so my crew could take down his silver stash, at his domain, while I meet him. Just like in the Italian Job, but silver. Hopefully he doesn't have armed sentries.

You'd have to fit under a bed, with somebody already hiding there.

Guest Six Ghosts

He still has money to gamble?

BAUS 

Yes, it is baseball season so Gabe is winning and will spend his winnings on a gambling trip possibly to Reno this time where he will lose it all and start again. A return trip to Albuquerque might not be in store as Gabe found the nightlife a little lacking.

Guest Six Ghosts

The rattlesnake soup and peace pipe offerrings in Albuquerque are as good as anywhere in the USA

Maybe Gabe will give it another try now that he will be able to bet on sports.