• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Lemme guess Peeps has a TGF thread.

We're just two lost souls swimmin iin a fizz bowl

Year after year

How i wish you were here

Not to my knowledge..... other than threads created by persons to draw views back here I’m guessing. Some people will sell their souls for views.

Guest Six Ghosts

I kind of want to meet jts1207 to figure out who that is....and that other guy from Peeps who knows what’s up.

Rock Bottom? He seems to be a poster on this site. jts1207 is not anybody that posts anywhere I don't think. I have seen him say he reads the site but does not post. Most SBR posters know they do not have the fastball to post here.

Rock Bottom? He seems to be a poster on this site. jts1207 is not anybody that posts anywhere I don't think. I have seen him say he reads the site but does not post. Most SBR posters know they do not have the fastball to post here.

No...not Rock Bottom...there was another guy at Peeps...forget the name...I think it was a Spanish name.

Well anyhow I like the JTS guy.... from what I’ve seen he’s got a good read on things. Be funny if it was one of your ghosts.