Who is that one poster you would like to meet in person

CarolinaKid

forget the name...I think it was a Spanish name.

You are probably thinking of Jose Aldo.  

http://www.peepsplace.com/showthread.php?t=549216

And no, that's not me (I'd swear on my kids if appropriate).  I read Peeps.  But I do not post there.  

I have zero interest in getting involved with those types of battles.  But they are entertaining to read sometimes. 

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Six Ghosts

No...not Rock Bottom...there was another guy at Peeps...forget the name...I think it was a Spanish name.

Well anyhow I like the JTS guy.... from what I’ve seen he’s got a good read on things. Be funny if it was one of your ghosts.

JTS just does not like HUAP. He is basically a smarter firedawgy.

Jose Aldo was definitely a ghost to chase HUAP around.

I never saw Rock Bottom before but he makes regular appearances now to defend you and has taken a particular interest in the Heist.

You are probably thinking of Jose Aldo.

http://www.peepsplace.com/showthread.php?t=549216

And no, that's not me (I'd swear on my kids if appropriate). I read Peeps. But I do not post there.

I have zero interest in getting involved with those types of battles. But they are entertaining to read sometimes.

Yes. That’s who it is!

JTS just does not like HUAP. He is basically a smarter firedawgy.

Jose Aldo was definitely a ghost to chase HUAP around.

I never saw Rock Bottom before but he makes regular appearances now to defend you and has taken a particular interest in the Heist.

HUAD been sending me threatening emails and posted my pic at SBR lately out of nowhere. Very strange. Guess he blames me for being banned here?

The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Guest Six Ghosts

Yes. That’s who it is!

HUAD been sending me threatening emails and posted my pic at SBR lately out of nowhere. Very strange. Guess he blames me for being banned here?

The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

No, he is pissed because you owned him here. He is trying to get revenge with bitch threads as always. Being emasculated by a woman is very damaging to the male ego and HUAP had already lost all the respect he had for himself before that.

No, he is pissed because you owned him here. He is trying to get revenge with bitch threads as always. Being emasculated by a woman is very damaging to the male ego and HUAP had already lost all the respect he had for himself before that.

HUAP “Hurry up and Post” lol. That’s funny.

Guest Six Ghosts

HUAP “Hurry up and Post” lol. That’s funny.

The only reason he zeroes in on you is because he knows he might bother you. He knows nobody else gives a damn.

The only reason he zeroes in on you is because he knows he might bother you. He knows nobody else gives a damn.

I guess. People don’t care about the truth either. Someone even over there claiming that I dated/slept with SteveK/Eggs. Sigh.

Guest Six Ghosts

I guess. People don’t care about the truth either. Someone even over there claiming that I dated/slept with SteveK/Eggs. Sigh.

It is not easy admitting you got your ass kicked by a girl. shari even flipped out but I've been working her over lately.

Guest Six Ghosts

I thought you were banned there? Must be one of your 6 ghosts?

Yes, there was recent frontal assault that I screwed up on. Almost had my formation all set. 

Always delete cookies.

You slept with Steve?  Wow.

Lol. I’ve never even talked to him on the phone I don’t think. I am cool with him now though. He has apologized and I hope he gets his shit together. Seems much better than he was...at least the last time I saw him posting...looked at least like he had cut down on the drinking although not verified.

Lol. I’ve never even talked to him on the phone I don’t think. I am cool with him now though. He has apologized and I hope he gets his shit together. Seems much better than he was...at least the last time I saw him posting...looked at least like he had cut down on the drinking although not verified.

You slept with Steve without even talking to him on the phone?  Wow.

Guy has game apparently.

Yes, there was recent frontal assault that I screwed up on. Almost had my formation all set.

Always delete cookies.

I thought you were going to play it straight this time? One question. Why so brazen? Psychopathic tendencies or just a game to see how long you can go without getting caught? They probably need one mod just for you!

Guest Six Ghosts

I thought you were going to play it straight this time? One question. Why so brazen? Psychopathic tendencies or just a game to see how long you can go without getting caught? They probably need one mod just for you.

I was experimenting with new techniques and slipped up because I had not done it before. I learn a little something new every time.

I was going to play it straight but when they started banning people that weren't me, I could not help myself.