when did americasbookie buy or get the domain for betlaspalmas?

trytrytry

Boat' date=' really discouraging knowing you are worried about players who chargeback while you are in bed with one of the biggest scumbag thiefs in offshore history[/quote']

Is the owner the alleged thief or an employee? I've been toying aroud the with idea of posting up there, but this shit makes me nervous.

Guest boatboatboat
Boat' date=' really discouraging knowing you are worried about players who chargeback while you are in bed with one of the biggest scumbag thiefs in offshore history[/quote']

I do find it odd that you consider me to be in bed with AB yet mention no other TGF workers or the forum over all.

Because my assigned duties are to run promos I am in bed but they aren't, or you simply mention only me because you know I will respond rather then ignore?

Once again, like Mil Mike stated, you win 9k, they pay .

Like Try3 said, they pay as fast or faster than anyone he deals with.

AB gives away MUCH MUCH MUCH to our community here. if a posters feels they don't want to play there, fine.

But the idea I AM IN BED, yet others here.................. never a peep is said.

My guess is because, when there are concerns voiced its easier to simply ignore the thread.

but I don't roll that way.

I'll close with this.

EVERY BOOK is a risk. EVERY BOOK. PERIOD.

With that being said SO IS YOUR LOCAL BANK. If by not by the grace of God and UNCLE SAM the largest back in the United States would have gone under in 2008. General Motors went bankrupt. Basically.............shit happens, life its self is a risk. NO ONE should deposit at ANY BOOK an amount of $ that if lost will cause them to suffer financially. Because nothing in life is 100% safe and some bookie in Costa Rica sure as shit isn't.

Done with issue.

AB treats TGF and its players VERY VERY well.

I have heard zero % pay issues or complaints, and I am happy they are here.

I suggest anyone with any concerns call AB , ask for Zack. talk with the man. Tell him your thoughts. Ask questions. He wont bite or avoid you. hell you may learn something.

Boat , I addressed you because you were the one who broached the topic of exposing players who chargeback. It seems rather hyporcritcal. Wheres the post letting all of us know that a repeated thief in this industry is behind one of your sponsor books ? or do you only think about protecting the books interests ?

Please don't use the 0 payout complaints line. The same was being said about Betislands just weeks before they ran off.

I said it yesterday. King gets a free pass all these years.

King gets paid from these sites who "are in bed" with the forum owners the same way Boat is.

King was getting paychecks from Shrink who stiffed and not a word was said.

King got paychecks while books went bad at EOG and not a word.

Now he is here working under what I am guess is one of the books that sponsors this place. He dont mind cashing his pesos every week.

i really enjoy americasbookies choices, lines, software and by far the fastest payouts on average of any of the 100 funded books Ive been with...

my old laspalmas account does not log in! I deleted that old file...

---------------------------

Thank you Try, We do enjoy your business and the trust you instill with all your money.....Please let me know If I may be of any service. Thank you again..

zack/owen paid me about 7000 quickly without batting an eye... one of the few places ever that i went on a run and they didn't jerk me around about payouts.

if that's a scam then i wish all books were run as scams

Thank you Mike I will always continue to give you the VIP service you deserve (even if Mrs Milwaukee answers..!!lol) Please let me know if you need something.

Owen disappears LOL boat and milwaukee went silent when I asked them LOL. Robbie & Zack are one in the same. I would not trust owen, boat or milwaukee opinion on anything, with their silence they are willing for unsuspecting players to send money to a thief!

i said what my experience was with them. i am comfortable playing there and having 3000 as a balance, others might feel differently. if i win the costa rica trip and spend some time with owen/zack i'm sure i'll be badmouthed for taking a vacation on stolen funds, just like anyone that attended the last couple sbr bashes was accused of, boat3/ezstreet, etc etc...

i only go silent when i don't know the answer to a question, which is pretty often. i know how to send money, make bets, play contests, and sometimes collect money which is pretty much all i care about doing!

I said it yesterday. King gets a free pass all these years.

King gets paid from these sites who "are in bed" with the forum owners the same way Boat is.

King was getting paychecks from Shrink who stiffed and not a word was said.

King got paychecks while books went bad at EOG and not a word.

Now he is here working under what I am guess is one of the books that sponsors this place. He dont mind cashing his pesos every week.

Bump