New Jersey bettors check in

sports j

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BetStars could go suck a dick. I open my account and deposited 500. I bet the mets under. I win cuz the game was suspended

I go to bet the Raptors live bet and my account is locked for security reasons. I need to send them 4 things.

What a tub of shit this is. Don’t take my deposit if there’s an issue.

Just opened the account and made one wager and I’m flagged. Fuk them.

BetStars could go suck a dick. I open my account and deposited 500. I bet the mets under. I win cuz the game was suspended

I go to bet the Raptors live bet and my account is locked for security reasons. I need to send them 4 things.

What a tub of shit this is. Don’t take my deposit if there’s an issue.

Just opened the account and made one wager and I’m flagged. Fuk them.

wow was thinking about hitting them up im going back june24 thinking about renting a car to go to philly for the 250 cash at sugarhouse hopefully they will have opened more books.

wow was thinking about hitting them up im going back june24 thinking about renting a car to go to philly for the 250 cash at sugarhouse hopefully they will have opened more books.

Hopefully there will be but i read article regarding Apple and granting these PA books an app, so there will be trouble/problems with them on IOS. I thought maybe it was something else, with SugarHouse, but it seems it will be a big issue. Lets say they do open more, and you go to capitalize, and you don't have a laptop/PC, it may not work. if you have Android, you'll be fine.

Betstars, as I said before, flagged my account right after I made one bet. It cost me money. 

next time I'll do the Bet America one, for $500, get $500 6 x roll. Being there 3 or 4 days I feel I could pop it off, assuming I win some. Chances are I'll lose.

One thing of note. Maybe I misunderstood the terms of the Fandual one. I lost my first bet, and they put $500 into my account. Not a freeplay. I won that bet and it said I could take the $900 something all out. I lost on GS yesterday, so I have 0 there, but it seems it was $500 cash, not a freeplay.

next time I'll do the Bet America one, for $500, get $500 6 x roll. Being there 3 or 4 days I feel I could pop it off, assuming I win some. Chances are I'll lose.

One thing of note. Maybe I misunderstood the terms of the Fandual one. I lost my first bet, and they put $500 into my account. Not a freeplay. I won that bet and it said I could take the $900 something all out. I lost on GS yesterday, so I have 0 there, but it seems it was $500 cash, not a freeplay.

what about the draftkings one is it cash or freeplay sucks they reduced it to 200 bonous

This is what BetStarsNJ needs/requested. Notice they say “ is all we need” like it’s only a dL and photo of the card. Maybe they need dna as well. This is a joke.

A clear copy of the below listed documents is all we require to complete this process.

A clear copy of your valid government-issued ID card or passport (front and back).

A clear copy of your most recent utility bill (telephone, gas, water etc.) showing your name, address and statement date (no older than 3 months). Alternatively, if you do not have access to a utility bill, a bank statement displaying your name and street address will suffice.

A clear copy of the front of the following credit/debit card(s): Visa ****@@@

A clear copy of the most recent bank statement (not older than 3 months) for Visa ****@@@showing the cardholder's name, credit/debit card number (with only the first 6 and the last 4 numbers visible), address and statement date.

ID of the credit card holder, if the card belongs to another person.

Please note:

If you only receive online bank statements, you are welcome to send a screenshot of your statement, ensuring the card number, your current address, your name and a recent date are clearly visible. The image taken must be of the entire screen as the URL (the address of a web page on the internet) must be visible. Please note, we are unable to accept mobile screenshots.

If the credit/debit card numbers do not appear on your bank statement, please send us a sample showing the most recent transactions to your Stars Account.

I stayed there this trip.

The end result was -500 fan dual

-250 borgata

-100 hard rock

-500 betstars although I’ll have a 500 fp when I send in docs and back in jersey.

Points bet I deposited 500 and just initiated a 2300 withdrawal.

I played dumb really just for action but made $450 and have a free bet for 500.

I still have bet America than that’s really it worth while in the dirty jerz.

It fed my gambling fix for a few days and I made a few dollars so I walked away happy.