Waz BettorIQ is a fraud

Jerryfan

I saw a post about this poster a while back and people said he is not a winning bettor.  I took a look at his records and his site, and man does he surely try to sell himself like a genius.  Apparently this guy is losing in almost all sports.

He also claimed in another forum that he averages 3000cbb plays a season.   Yes thats right 3000cbb plays and bets anything that is off by 0.5 point.  He bets huge volume and claims he gets around a 2% roi.  What is the issue with this?  If this guy averages 3000 plays a season in cbb and averages 2% roi, assume he is betting flat 1 unit every game, that would mean every cbb season, he is averaging about 100 units...

Who in their right mind would believe that?  Even RAS in his best season i think average a bit over 40 units or 50 units?  But that is when he did very good.  Obviously much smaller sample.  But this Waz guys claims 2% roi on 3000cbb plays every season.  So what would be a down year? 1% roi and 50 units each cbb season?  If that was it, he probably would be the best cbb bettor in the world.  Nobody would average that many units even in their best season.

Does anyone here also believe he is a fraud?  The worst is when he goes on twitter and talks about he got so and so line after the line move.  Yea... sure you go it after the line move.  But you never talk about it when the line moves the other way?  Also on his site, he would talk about how he is 10-2 in his last 12 plays, yet disregard him going 3-15 in his last 18 plays.  He actually posted that he does not look at short term results... yet he talks about his winning short term results on twitter?  He then says he is trying to sell his plays and want to get ppl to buy etc.  Well the issue is Waz is not a winning bettor.  He is a tout, a losing one as well.  This guy claimed to dislike touts a while back... what he turn into... a tout.

Also he doesn't even post his record anymore on his site because of how bad he is doing.  He is down in every single sport except one sport i believe.  So now he doesn't talk about his record?  This guy i could tell was a fraud from the beginning.  I mean claims to bet 3000 cbb games a season, and roi of 2 percent which means he averages 100 units every season.  Nobody can do that.  Sure you might do that once in 50 seasons but there is no way this guy can average that many units ever.  Does anyone here think he is full of it?

Also if you look at his profile on bettoriq site, his profiles talks about how he uses advanced systems and math etc to make it sound like he is some sportsbetting genius.  He also talks about other sports he caps and how he does things others do not look act.  I wonder if that is a lie too huh?

HIs other cappers on his site doesn't seem to be that bad as him though.  Also this guy has this smug look on his face like some arrogant know it all.  Yet he can't even win and basically misleads customers.  Who would even buys his plays after looking at his record?  Oh wait, he hide that as well since he can't win.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Six Ghosts

Waz has no backers. He has never posted so no fans but dink and Drink He is an EOG guy.

He may not be much of a tout but he is a good toutsman. 

He'll have a hot run eventually.

Stand by and tell them TGF sent you.

Guest Six Ghosts

Teddy made an easy $500 off drinkyourmilkshake off Waz. I wish I could get people to hand me money like Teddy can but that probably has something to do with his IQ. 

Pretty impressive he has stayed out of this thread. 

Is that you Teddy?

Guest Six Ghosts

jerryfan seems to be drewphin0 at EOG. 

Computer Bob checks in to report he had Waz at 218-232 for -52 units. He started off pretty good with NFL but was terrible at college. Have to add a few more there since CB started following three weeks late.

The winning percentage is not that bad though for such a disaster and pretty low volume for Waz.

I think Waz probably is a pro bettor but I never thought he would make much of a tout based on what I heard of the way he bets.

He is full of it though and will probably make a good amount of money with his tout business.

No touts are winners, that's why they tout.

Umm I think I'm +55 units in cfb and MLB in the past 6 months. Edward (ras) is up what around 300 units the past 10 years.

Eryn Renning hasn't had a losing NBA season in over a decade now.

I think there are plenty who sell and win but of course many more who sell and don't. I think it's probably a good rule to research who you are considering buying plays from.

1. Do they bet themselves? I personally cannot imagine why I would sell something I'm not willing to bet myself. Ethically speaking it's not at all a task as the seller to do so.

2. Can they provide content past trends, one sided opinions and of course I'd need podcasts and writing to support why I think that person will win long term.

3. Do they beat the closing line consistently? Do they offer the client to do so as well?

4. Do they offer enough volume and is the market large enough to make a profit longterm?

5. Are you able to reach them via direct message, email or phone if you have any problems?

6. Do you have enough outs and or can you get down at release times when numbers move?

7. Are there gimmicks to get you to repurchase packages throughout a season?

I believe if you take all these steps and do enough research you'll find reputable people to purchase plays from.

I also encourage people to do their own work and of course find winners on their own but to pigeonhole everyone who sells as losers is quite unfair.

My job is to win. If someone comes along for the ride and also profits that's awesome but I'm not ever going attempt to convince someone who thinks they can do better from trying to do so on their own.

I do know that I haven't met anyone who is out working me year round from a effort standpoint.

I understand all skepticism and accept it as my duty to change the attitude towards those who doubt myself and others like me.

OP is drewphino (sn at eog) who is not a customer of bettoriq and is consumed by Waz for some unknown reason. I have attempted to ask why he loathes Waz to the point of posting about him at every forum, numerous Twitter accounts etc. but have never recieved any clarity. I do not have any issue with his constant posting (attempted tweeting) and lack of substance. Waz had a bad year and uses big words and runs a model is all I have gotten as far as motive and uses small sample runs is all I have gotten. I dont have the energy to battle with everyone who dislikes my friends on the internet.

Only wanted to clarify there are touts and advisors who win and have won for a long time. Not everyone is a meatman or Vegas dave type.

Take care and goodluck to all.

Oh and Teddy got 250 out of me. Bet was made when waz was stuck around 9.5 units that he would clear a 0.1 unit profit by years end.

Waz was down around 25 units and he offered me a 50% buyout with less than 5 weeks left in the college basketball season. Waz of course goes on a heater and makes it close for awhile but from a pure equity standpoint I dont think I've ever been offered such a deal on a buyout. I bet props in poker (my numbers are 359) and I have never even had someone offer me a 20% discount with session closing.

Glad to take and discuss future wagers on all things in the future. I like to give action and take action.

Guest Six Ghosts

Oh and Teddy got 250 out of me. Bet was made when waz was stuck around 9.5 units that he would clear a 0.1 unit profit by years end.

Waz was down around 25 units and he offered me a 50% buyout with less than 5 weeks left in the college basketball season. Waz of course goes on a heater and makes it close for awhile but from a pure equity standpoint I dont think I've ever been offered such a deal on a buyout. I bet props in poker (my numbers are 359) and I have never even had someone offer me a 20% discount with session closing.

Glad to take and discuss future wagers on all things in the future. I like to give action and take action.

Yeah. That's another thing about Teddy. He likes to give away money that is given to him. It has something to do with his IQ.

Yes I am drewphin at eogforum.

I have told you why i don't like him.  He uses big words to make it sound like he is some wise guy.  Yet he can't back it up with winning?  He is down in almost every sport besides NFL.  But besides that, he never talks about his horrible stretches... yet when he goes on a little streak, he advertises he went so and so in his 12 plays?  Do you not see the issue with that?  So lets not talk about his horrible record over x plays but sure lets talk about his 10-2 streak?   Yet omit his multiple 5-15 streaks?  

He is not only a fraud but a scum.  Someone mentioned how the point of it was to get as much customers as possible by advertising a 10-2 streak... yet nothing about 2-10 streaks?  He goes i want them to buy buy buy... what a scumbag.  Looking at his profile on the website, all i see is some arrogant know it all who can't even win.  How do you lose in all sports besides the NFL?  So your model isn't good enough to win in other markets?  There is no way he is a profitable capper.  All he does is try to scam and get more customers.  Then once they find out he is a fraud, it is over for him.  He is not transparent at all.  Someone mentioned he was down 50 units in all sports.  How is that even possible for someone like him since he is so called an expert in so many of these sports?  Its hilarious how he talks about his special model for hockey where no one uses those models to tout himself.  What a fraud he is.  Then couple with that any line move he beats, he would tweet and say he got the line early etc.  Yet wouldn't say anything if he took the other side.  There is no way this guy is a profitable winner.  He might have done good a while back, probably due to luck... but this guy is not a long term winner.  So to put in in perspective, not only does he not win and is not a winning bettor... he also is a horrible tout and tries to scam ppl.   This guy is not even profitable.  

Guest Six Ghosts

Yes I am drewphin at eogforum.

I have told you why i don't like him.  He uses big words to make it sound like he is some wise guy.  Yet he can't back it up with winning?  He is down in almost every sport besides NFL.  But besides that, he never talks about his horrible stretches... yet when he goes on a little streak, he advertises he went so and so in his 12 plays?  Do you not see the issue with that?  So lets not talk about his horrible record over x plays but sure lets talk about his 10-2 streak?   Yet omit his multiple 5-15 streaks?  

He is not only a fraud but a scum.  Someone mentioned how the point of it was to get as much customers as possible by advertising a 10-2 streak... yet nothing about 2-10 streaks?  He goes i want them to buy buy buy... what a scumbag.  Looking at his profile on the website, all i see is some arrogant know it all who can't even win.  How do you lose in all sports besides the NFL?  So your model isn't good enough to win in other markets?  There is no way he is a profitable capper.  All he does is try to scam and get more customers.  Then once they find out he is a fraud, it is over for him.  He is not transparent at all.  Someone mentioned he was down 50 units in all sports.  How is that even possible for someone like him since he is so called an expert in so many of these sports?  Its hilarious how he talks about his special model for hockey where no one uses those models to tout himself.  What a fraud he is.  Then couple with that any line move he beats, he would tweet and say he got the line early etc.  Yet wouldn't say anything if he took the other side.  There is no way this guy is a profitable winner.  He might have done good a while back, probably due to luck... but this guy is not a long term winner.  So to put in in perspective, not only does he not win and is not a winning bettor... he also is a horrible tout and tries to scam ppl.   This guy is not even profitable.  

Jerryfan, Waz really has you wound up.

As touts go, I'd say he is pretty honest. He does not post lines that were not available in his records to bump his record. He gives available lines and he does try to win for his customers. That is all you can ask of a tout. 

In his defense, the people that buy picks are attracted to 10-2 runs and think they have value. That is what sells picks. If you post that you have a 54% winning percentage lifetime, they are going to pass.

Waz has put himself out as a professional and people root for him to fail just like they do with drinkyourmilkshake and they always will. 

Who here thinks

Waz averages 3000cbb plays every cbb season.  Then on average has a 2% ROI.  This would mean after 3000 cbb games on average every cbb season, he would be up 100 units.  That is while betting 1 unit a game.   Thus 1.1 to win 1 unit.  

Nobody would believe that as that would be one of the biggest lies you could make up.  He implies every year he makes 100 units on cbb season over 3000 plays.  How about he post those plays up afterwards and copy/paste and then ppl record him.  No one would even tail his plays because he is a losing bettor and a deceitful tout.

Guest Six Ghosts

Who here thinks

Waz averages 3000cbb plays every cbb season.  Then on average has a 2% ROI.  This would mean after 3000 cbb games on average every cbb season, he would be up 100 units.  That is while betting 1 unit a game.   Thus 1.1 to win 1 unit.  

Nobody would believe that as that would be one of the biggest lies you could make up.  He implies every year he makes 100 units on cbb season over 3000 plays.  How about he post those plays up afterwards and copy/paste and then ppl record him.  No one would even tail his plays because he is a losing bettor and a deceitful tout.

I think he is probably a winning bettor. He has had professionals work with him and has one of the biggest touts going under his umbrella. That is not really an indication of a loser.

He apparently got some bad gambling karma buying the tout service and the Gambling Gods rained down hell on him to get him to the point that he had to try to sell picks for $5 with no takers. Don't sin against the Gambling Gods jerryfan. They don't mess around with even small sins against them. I think you might be building some bad karma yourself.

But his bad run was not that bad considering the number of plays at least percentage wise and any gambler will go through that spell eventually. He will have some winning years.

Let's see what old Waz can do for us this year. I'll track drinkyourmilkshake next year and you and Teddy can track Waz.

Guest Six Ghosts

I'll tell ya jerryfan. I am impressed that Waz is sticking with it. This guy has got gumption and he is no dummy and he is completely full of it. He has all the makings of a successful tout.

He should put his record out there but putting your record out is just not smart for a tout because it will just cost you money. Maddux sports is one of the big tout services and moves lines and they don't put out a record. People would not be impressed.

If you are smart, you just report total units won for a year and short term streaks. That is what people want to see.

Waz does at least put his games up for review so they can be tracked.

I think Waz is as qualified as anyone to tout and he is in one heck of a hole. If he pulls out a tout career out of this, we will all be impressed.

The only thing I can really call scam on is his selling Micah Joe picks. That is a scam.

Waz is a scumbag tout.  Look at his profile on bettoriq site.  Got this look that just says shady like someone else said about him.  

He doesn't put his record out because he is a losing bettor.  He only post short term winning streaks, not losing streaks.  In other words, he is a liar and lying to any potential clients.

Look at how he talks about him being an expert in so and so sports.  Like okay now he is a hockey expert as well with his so called models.  This guy is not a winner.  That is why he is a tout.

Let me ask you all this.

Do you think it is possible for someone to average every cbb season... 3000 plays... and most importantly... 2% roi?  This would translate to betting 1.1 to win 1 unit every game for 3000 games... and on average make 100 units every cbb season.  This is what he implied when he says he bets huge volume and gets 2% roi.

Nobody makes that many units in a season.  If he said average 50 units every cbb season, that is already a big lie.  This Waz claims to do this every single cbb season.  Now is it possible he was up 100 units in a cbb season back then?  Its possible but you honestly think he does that on average every single season?  There is no way he could have made 100 units in a season in cbb in many years.  I could imagine him doing it for 1 year since anyone can go on some streak and of course betting 3000 plays.  

Who here thinks he on average could make 100 units?  Again if he did even 50 units every cbb season, he would be the best bettor in cbb ever.  But this tout claims 100 units.

Why doesn't he come here and back this up?  He can't because he is lying so bad, his other guys won't even defend this statement.

Guest Six Ghosts

Based on how Waz says he bets, yes I think he makes 3000 bets in a basketball season and if he is a professional then he might make 100 units in a season or has at one time.

No one will deny that Waz is full of it. So you can only take half of what he says seriously. 

He says he bets anything 1 point off and that is why I don't think he will be a successful tout. But I don't doubt that he does it. I'll take his word for it and then see how he does.

But it does not make him a scumbag for selling picks. For starters, nobody was buying the picks. Nobody lost any money but him and if they did, it was not for long. I am sure Waz will give them a refund until he gets them in the black which will probably be a lifetime of free service.

Waz is trying to catch a few customers off of the big tout he signed up. If he can pull it off, more power to him. There are lots of people that want to buy picks and Waz has some pretty cheap and clever packages. 

Well anyone can bet 3000 games a season.  Just take a look at the card and just bet half of the card every day.  The issue is he claims a 2% roi which would mean 100 unit profit.  

Do I think he has made a 100 units in a cbb season?  I think he might have done that 1 time at the most.  There is no way someone can make 100 units in a cbb season every season.  No pro is going to make 100 units on average every cbb season.  If he averaged 50 units each cbb season, he would bet the number one cbb bettor in the world.  This guy implied 100 units.  Even if it was 25 units, he would be one of the best cbb capper out there.

He says he bet anything that is 0.5 points off, not even 1 point.  Do you know how ridiculous that is?  Why not just bet half the card then?

There are definitely some ppl that bought plays from him.  But after they saw how he did, they avoid him.  He isn't giving anyone a refund.  Look at his picture on bettoriq and you can see a scumbag lying tout.

It doesn't matter what packages he has when he is not a winning bettor.  Didn't someone bet here that he would be up units after being down x unit and that was his associate and his associate lost?  This guy cannot win in any sport.  Claims to be an nhl expert.  What's next?  Claiming to be a tennis expert with complex models?  He is full of it.

He isn't going to pull anything off.  He is getting exposed.  Now if he showed his record and wasn't lying or hiding it, I wouldn't say anything bad about him.  But when you claim ridiculous things like 100 units in a cbb season on average each season no less, talk about complex model you use for other sports... yet lose in all sports besides NFL and then only bump threads where it goes in your favor but not when you are wrong, then there is an issue.