Pennsylvania Internet Sports Gambling

Dark Raver Camper

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, you could sign up through mobile, the problem is all of them don't support IOS. It works for Android.

Oh shit, so I’m outta luck with my iPhone. What about just online and having some sort of account you can access?

That’s awesome betrivers and SugarHouse are separate bonuses. I’m in Philly next month and my goal is to sign up for all three.

Oh shit, so I’m outta luck with my iPhone. What about just online and having some sort of account you can access?

That’s awesome betrivers and SugarHouse are separate bonuses. I’m in Philly next month and my goal is to sign up for all three.

You could use a laptop or PC. If it’s like jersey, you could sign up no matter what state your in. You can’t bet, but you could get the signup out of the way. If so, I’d check if you have to ask/request the bonus xxx amount of days after you sign up. Mostly that may not pertain to these books, but better to check.

Maybe when you are in PA a new book will be online as well.

This is how bad of a gambler I am.

I bet to win $100 on the phillies.They blow the lead and the Mets are up 3-1 going into the bottom of the 9th.I sell my phillies bet for $24. I had $290 in my account, and I bet the 290 on the Mets -1000, to win $17. The Phillies win.

Everytime I sell my bet, it ends up being a winner. This has happened 5 out of 5 times I did it. I need to refrain from this and just ride it out.

Still, half ass betting on my part. 290 to win $17. What the fuck is wrong with me?