OT: CBD Oil Question

Jimmy Hoffa

I see a lot of threads with posters discussing CBD oil but I don't pay much attention as I am not looking to use the product...

HOWEVER, my mom's physical therapist has mentioned it to her for pain relief on 3 occasions now. My mom is interested in the product.

Can anyone recommend a NON-THC CBD oil that works well on knee, leg and ankle pain?

TIA

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just saying if the person recommended it three times, you'd think they'd throw your mom a bone as to where to get it. It makes them sound like a novice and just saying it because it's the in thing.

Exactly.

I told the therapist I would ask the doctor for a recommendation, at that point I thought she would offer one up but she didn't...

I would suggest powder from infinitecbd.

You can mix it in anything! And the cost per mg is great.

Drganja has cbd powder at just $15 per 1000mg.

Now, if she specifically needs a topical cream, then there are other places for that, but if just cbd itself is needed in any form, get the powder and add a lil to food, beverage, etc.

But you need to buy microscoops to measure it out.

Well worth it, though.

Given a preference, I would prefer that she ingested a product containing THC but that's more than unlikely...

NAH, not really Jimmy.

……..unless you're taking THC in equal amounts with CDB :bulb

CDB counter effects the HIGH of THC

One of the things learned from farming this stuff...............8 acres outside of Vegas, back into farming after 35 years, kinda enjoying it.